candytime19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Pedia-Calm Review, 60 Capsules, Olympian Labs

Hi, I am Mother to analmost 5 year old Autistic child that has ADHD, Asthma?, and is possibly Epileptic, we have to go in for testing to be sure. My child is not on any medications. I just found out a few weeks ago about the asthma but I only use the inhaler when it is needed, and plan to find something all natural for this or go without the inhaler entirely if possible. The Dr. says it could be Bronchitis but the cough keeps coming back so it probably is Asthma. Anyway, I ordered the Pedia-Calm for my child's ADHD. My child at 4 yrs. and 8 months, 45-50lbs. was given two capsules in the morning before school. The bottle says one but I saw a change with two capsules. You can try different things with your child because herbal dosage is not as cut and dry as medicine. Everyone handles the dosages differently. I would open them and sprinkle it in a glass of chocolate or caramel milk. Make sure it is something that can hide the flavor if they can't swallow pills. My child is in Pre-K and they give sad faces, straight faces, and happy faces for conduct. On a good day my child would get a straight face but just about everyday it was a sad face. Out of two months I can count on both hands the number of happy faces and I only need one hand. This is how bad the hyperactivity was. After starting on the Pedia-Calm I noticed almost an immediate difference. Now my child comes home with happy faces and does have bad days but even children with out ADHD have bad days. I also noticed better communication and trying to have conversations. I give my child a break on weekends with no Pedia-Calm and when there is no school. A lot of research I have done says to give two week breaks but I think the weekends and school holidays are good. I have given a week or two breaks but mainly when I feel lazy or I'm running late. I have tried Vyanse, ********, and other ADHD prescription medications. All had horrible side effects so I stopped. But with this I don't worry about the long term affects it will have. If you give this to your child do it when you can observe them the entire day to make sure you get the dosage right and there are no allergic reactions. I love this product and am so glad I found it! It has taken a load off my shoulders to know I am giving something that isn't harmful. This product has really worked for me and I recommend it to anyone!!!!

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    orly ?
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

candytime19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pedia-Calm Review, 60 Capsules, Olympian Labs

Yea. RLY. Don't be ignorant.

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    ignorant of the fact it's your 1st post and you're reviewing a product pusin it ?
    orly #2 ?
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrLovrLovr View Post
    ignorant of the fact it's your 1st post and you're reviewing a product pusin it ?
    orly #2 ?
    Ya srsly.