Thread: X-factor Review

mikedubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question X-factor Review

Hello
    I have purchased 2 bottles of X-Factor and was looking to get some feedback from guys who have actually used X-Factor.
    Question #1: Did you enjoy this product/would you use it again?

Question #2: How much lean mass did you gain from it?

Question #3: Did you loose any of the mass when you went off?

Question #4 Any negative side effects while on or after use?

Any other feedback would be appreciated....

Thank you for your time
    Mike Dubb
    Growing bigger, one day at a time.

andrzej_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrzej_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrzej_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrzej_t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I'm doing my second cycle of X-factor. I really like this product, hence why i am doing it again.

I'm not sure how much experience with supplements you have, but like with most, don't expect crazy gains. I have to stress that your diet and training have to be in good condition to benefit from most supplements.. otherwise there is a good chance you may waste your money. Many will agree with me on this. But if done right, x-factor is a really good product in my experience.

On my first cyle i was doing a light cut while still building lean mass, so my weight did not change very much. I gained about 2 lbs in total, but i dropped my fat percentage while i was doing it.

If the gains made on xfactor are quality muscle then you shouldn't lose it when you go off. This is once assuming that your diet and training are good and regular.

Side effects were minimal to non existant. I skin became slightly more oily. Most probably wouldn't notice though. Some people complain about slight joint stiffness, often due to decreased intake of omega-3 fatty acids like the product suggests. Post workout muscle soreness was increased like claimed from this product. But i personally like the muscle soreness. I normally have very slight muscle soreness the following day after my workout. X-factor extended the slight soreness to almost an additional day.

Depending on your current fitness level and nutrition you may experience a little, or a lot more soreness than normal. Like they suggest, i'd also recommend uping calorie intake. Mainly protein. Post workout carbs and essential aminos are a good idea too.

Again, these are my experiences and my body type. I am an ectomorph, or hardgainer. It is diffiult for me to put on weight, so this product helped. Esspecially right now during my bulk with x-factor. Results may vary for other body types.

Sorry for the lengthy post, i just thought i'd share my experience with it because i am happy with this product.
    --Train Smart

Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for your input. I am 27 and have been lifting for about 12 years. I just got back into a solid 5 day workout schedule about 2 months ago. I would totally agree that diet is more important than any supplement you ingest. I currently am taking Controlled labs Green Magnitude, O.N 100% Whey (2x day) and NOW foods, multi, omega 3,6,9, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Plus MSM, and BSN nitrix. When I am done with the Green Magnitude and Nitrix, I will start the X Factor. I hear that you should back off of the Omega's and Glucosamine.
    Mike Dubb

Any feedback would be great

Anybody else have feedback for x factor
    Mike Dubb

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mikedubb View Post
    Question #1: Did you enjoy this product/would you use it again?
    I enjoyed using it a lot! The gains weren't spectacular but they were consistent and were side-effect free.

Question #2: How much lean mass did you gain from it?
    I gained too much fat on my cycle (dirty bulked ) so i probably only gained a maximum of 7kg of pure muscle from the full cycle, the rest was probably fat.

Question #3: Did you lose any of the mass when you went off?
    I didn't diet properly and consequently lost a lot of muscle weight during my cut from 90kg to 70kg. I don't blame this on x-factor at all, i probably would have held on to all of my mass if i'd dieted the fat off more slowly.

Question #4 Any negative side effects while on or after use?
    None to report, i didn't get any dry/painful joints as others have reported just incredible pumps and consistent strength gains.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your cycle.
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just finishing up my second cycle. Can't really comment on XF alone for this one because it was stacked with some other stuff. First cycle was great though, and run as a stand alone.

No need to cut out glucosamine/chondroitin btw. It's fine.

Originally Posted by WannaBbig!
    I gained too much fat on my cycle (dirty bulked ) so i probably only gained a maximum of 7kg of pure muscle from the full cycle, the rest was probably fat.
    lol @ gaining only 7kg's of pure muscle......

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just wanted to say thank you for your input. I am 27 and have been lifting for about 12 years. I just got back into a solid 5 day workout schedule about 2 months ago. I would totally agree that diet is more important than any supplement you ingest. I currently am taking Controlled labs Green Magnitude, O.N 100% Whey (2x day) and NOW foods, multi, omega 3,6,9, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Plus MSM, and BSN nitrix. When I am done with the Green Magnitude and Nitrix, I will start the X Factor. I hear that you should back off of the Omega's and Glucosamine.
    My experience with Xfactor went fairly well, I will be running it again in a couple months probably. The molecular nutrition guys are now saying it is ohk to keep dosing your omega 3s just at a lighter dose. Also theres really no reason to stop taking creatine while using Xfactor infact I believe it is encouraged to stay on creatine.

bilouboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol you said you only gained 7 kg of muscle thats huge, thats like 15 pounds

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bilouboy View Post
    lol you said you only gained 7 kg of muscle thats huge, thats like 15 pounds
    True, but when it's covered up by another 20kg of lard it doesn't look that impressive
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043

Thanks for the feedback

Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback. The first time I use a supplement I like to use it as a stand alone for 2 reasons. First, I'm broke as F*ck and can't afford to spend that much on supplements. And Second you can get a better idea of what the supplement is doing for your body. If I like the supplement after the first cycle I will consider stacking it with others like creatine, or N.O.
    Mike Dubb

bilouboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    were u on steroids at that time cus if u gain a total of about 30 kilos thats amazing, unbelievable

x factor from UK

Maybe he is getting some crazy UK version of x factor, tell him to ship us some. lol
    Mike Dubb

projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my feedback- awesome product, ull love it, maybe stack it with activate extreme....really great, visible results

x factor

Has anyone used x factor only? It seems that anyone how uses it is stacking it with something else.
    Mike Dubb

stacking with X factor

Ok, well for those of you who have taking X factor and stacked it with something else, what seemed to be a good stack component with X Factor?
    Mike Dubb

HEADIFRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEADIFRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEADIFRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEADIFRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEADIFRST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    activate extreme is what im going to stack it with along with rpm but you need 2 bottle of activate extreme from what im hearing

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile Warbird00's X-Factor and other supps log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4552033

OP, Warbird has used it and here's a link to his supplement log while he was on it. The log is organized quite well and he takes good notes and tracks his progress well. Hopefully a good amt. of your questions can be answered through this.

Mike

thxs

Thank you for the link.
    Mike Dubb

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, well for those of you who have taking X factor and stacked it with something else, what seemed to be a good stack component with X Factor?

Alot of people seem to be stacking X-Factor with RPM + Drive. That is the new "hot cycle".

-Spaz

renew post

Hey
    Just wanted to post this again, it has fallen far back in threads, so hopefully I can some help here.

Has anyone taking X factor on its on, if so, please respond to my first post on this. Thank you so much for your input.
    Mike Dubb

calling all past and present x factor users

Please post your feedback on x factor, the world is waiting.
    Thanks
    Mike Dubb

Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used X-factor with products I had only had previous experience with. running it on its own would be fine, although it maybe worth the ten bucks to use creatine mono along with it....ill dig up my log for you

Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tkt_the_one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished like a week ago and had great gains! I stacked it with 1 bottle of Activate Xtreme.. Starting weight was around 160lbs and ending weight is around 170lbs... Mostly muscle gain from what I can tell. I went started at 215lbs on bench.. and now at 235lbs.. So pretty great gains! The only side effects I had was 3 really bad headaches..3 out of the 50 days isnt bad in my book so well worth gains I had! great products and will be using again..also after a week, weight has stayed the same and I have not lost any any of the gains so far

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting stuff, increased oilyness/acne is really the only thing keeping me from getting XF.