Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good stuff, bro.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GhostfaceKillah
    It's been a few days since an update, so I figured one was due. I have been using R4W rather sparingly, but regularly, since late last week. I have found that it provided excellent workout energy without the sense of being overstimulated. Small to moderate endurance increases, but the extra kick provided means that I've been completing more sets than usual while keeping workout time constant.

The mood-improving effects are substantial, I feel. However, at least for me, it is accompanied by a feeling of anxiety. This amounts to brief "highs" followed by periods of paranoia and depression. At lower doses (< 0.5 scoops), the downside is much less noticeable. The anxiety may also be countered by alcohol. On Friday and Saturday I took ~ 0.5 scoops prior to hitting the bars, and the anxious feelings were blunted while improved mood subsisted. I am unable to take this supplement as a general energy booster, however (as in, before work or to combat middle-of-the-day lethargy) due to the resulting anxiety. While keeping the formula sectret, I feel it my duty to point out that I am extremely sensitive to herbally-derived Y.
    The yohimbe isn't a secret as it was in the old formula as well. The new one just has a couple of additions.....compare the label you have to the one on bb.com to see what they are, and just don't let those slip. I have to say though, the "two that go together" (of the new ones) really intrigue me and I'll have to do some research on that...I certainly wasn't expecting to see them in there.
    I used to be way fatter

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by krustster
    The yohimbe isn't a secret as it was in the old formula as well. The new one just has a couple of additions.....compare the label you have to the one on bb.com to see what they are, and just don't let those slip. I have to say though, the "two that go together" (of the new ones) really intrigue me and I'll have to do some research on that...I certainly wasn't expecting to see them in there.
    Word, I'll get on that. Hot damn, Marquette, MI - do you go to NMU?
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Might as well

Recall that in my last lengthy post, I stated that taking R4W before any stressful situation would be a bad idea for anyone with a history of anxiety. Today I did just that, downing between 1/3 and 1/2 of a scoop before going in to the office. The result? Tons of energy, decent focus, and substantially amplified emotional ups and downs. Small victories put me in an incredible mood; conversely, even the tiniest of doubts and worries dragged me into a touchy and anxious state.

Effects are still strong, but then again, I'm on day 2 of a PSMF, and took the liberty to dose a cap of Maxadrine (w/E), about a gram of PLCAR, and a scoop of Neurostim during my lunchbreak. I'm now chewing ~2 mg of nicotine gum.

Immune system down

Two days of no carbs coupled with intense workouts and long days at work has effectively shut down my immune system. Last night I felt horrible, and today I've been in a haze, sedated by cold medicine and kept awake by stimulants. Vitamin C (500 mg every hour), B-100, zinc, vitamin E, Lean Green, pseudoephedrine, and an old script of penicillin are providing the ammunition to fight whatever is bringing me down.

On the plus side, I'm looking incredibly lean. Despite a lack of carbs and illness, I was able to get into the zone at the gym yesterday. My body was incredibly sore all over (illness, poor recovery without CHO, and lean xtreme use), and I resorted to decline bench rather than incline dbell for my primary strength exercise. 1/2 scoop of R4W kept me going at the gym for roughly 70 minutes. I came home and still had energy and motivation to do some cleaning, which surprised me.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ Hey superman, how about you take 3 days off from the gym, eat a bunch of food and get like 10 hours sleep a day. That usually works when I am sick.

Originally Posted by CHUCK DIESEL
    ^^^ Hey superman, how about you take 3 days off from the gym, eat a bunch of food and get like 10 hours sleep a day. That usually works when I am sick.
    Yeah, that sounds pretty fail-proof. I took yesterday off and ate tons of food. I feel much better today, but my lifting status is still to-be-determined.