Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

GFK is Ready 4 War

My first product review in ages. It seems just yesterday that I was cranking these guys out on a regular basis. As many of the longtime members of this forum have seen, we experienced a giant free-product-for-review explosion around a year ago. After doing my share of freelance reviewing, I started to feel disgusted with myself and the corrupt politics surrounding "unbiased" reviews. I withdrew from the boards altogether for nearly 6 months. Now that I'm back, I see very little has changed. For those thorough and objective members out there, my rant is not directed at you.

That being said, I'm a sucker for stimulants, so I found Chuck's offer irresistable. Those unfamiliar with my style of posting may find my ways unorthodox, but hopefully an informative and entertaining read. Those familiar with my stories of grotesque stimulant abuse, romantic-co-philosophic babble, and tales of severe overtraining, I say this: can't stop, won't stop.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm psyched to hear how it goes.

I'm on this thread like peanut butter on a fat ladies thighs.

I mean.... wait, that came out wrong

GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

GFK Intro

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 171
    BF%: ?
    Years lifting: ~ 2

My current journal can be found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7&page=1&pp=30

My training split can be found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=521537

This review will not contain detailed workout information. Rather, that information will be relegated to the aforementioned journal. This thread will focus on R4W-specific impressions. There will clearly exist some crossover (unless the product is, in fact, food-colored baking soda), and so I will make mention of changes in workout intensity, endurance, strength, focus, etc. Impressions will not be limited to those felt in the gym, as I will also detail effects on body composition, sleeping, productivity, mood, and the like.

My past stimulant use consists of, but is not limited to: EC, Redline, Redzone, ALCAR, PLCAR, AMP, Chocamine, Tyrosine, methylphenidate, amphetamines (Rx), yohimbe, Neurostim, HEAT, and various stimulant cocktails. Note that more often than not, when more than one type of stimulant is on hand, stacking occurs. This has produced both pleasant and extremely unpleasant results.

I respond quite well to AMP, with very little anxiety at a dose of 1-2 caps. Ephedra/drine cracks me out and makes me incredibly anxious, but if used in a low-stress environment, I find it enjoyable. Yohimbe (standardized from bark) gives me cold shivers, clammy skin, nausea, and a racing heart. Alpha-Y, found in HEAT, does not do this, even at doses of up to 10 caps of HEAT at once.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with it GFK u stim junkie
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck.

I am also a heavy stimulant user and I love to stack nootropics with stims with great effects.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Product: Get Diesel Nutrition Ready 4 War (new version)
    Ingredients: currently confidential
    Flavor: Natural
    Servings: 40 servings (at 1/2 scoop = 1 serving); 330 grams/container

Initial impressions:

The powder has the look and texture of instant iced tea. The smell is a cross between iced tea and animal urine. The scoop has a nice long handle on it and required no digging to find. No clumping appears to be present. The container was sealed very well, so I'm unsure to what degree the product is hygroscopic. The label is functional, clearly listing ingredients, directions for use, and an extensive warning. This is not a knock on the product by any means; rather, I applaude Chuck for making sure to delineate any and all situations to take into consideration before using this product. More companies that release strong stimulants should follow suit.

The GFK powder test:

As with all powdered products I receive, I take a pinch and toss it into my mouth, just for kicks. This is no pixie stick, but it's also no HMB. A distinct herbal taste, which makes sense given the ingredients list. My first thought was to mix it with iced tea, which proved to work extremely well. I forsee this as my method of consumption from here on.

Kicking it off

In typical GFK-fashion, I didn't skimp on my first dose. I'm still suffering the aftermath of a wicked night on Saturday, and I dragged through the day, wondering if lifting was even an option. I desparately needed a nap on my lunch hour, but ended up talking to the girl instead. Same thing immediately after work. She's worth it though, which is saying a lot, knowing how much I treasure my slumber. Fortunately, I had a nice cocktail of stimulants at my disposal to help battle the viscous physical and mental fatigue that was crushing me. I dosed up to the tune of: 0.5 scoops R4W, 1 AMP, and 1 scoop Neurostim. I figured I'd leave the review of R4W by itself for the days to come. I take AMP and Neurostim together on a regular basis, so I was prepared to evaluate the R4W boost.

Wow. Based on the ingredients list, this stuff affects me much differently than I would have guessed. First off, it's 5 hours later and I still haven't crashed. My mood is elevated, I'm grinding my teeth a little, and I've been extremely productive around the house. Sleep is far from my mind, even though I know I desparately need it. I'm feeling slightly anxious, which I know would be much more of a problem if I was upset about something or was in a hectic work environment. This is something I'll have to look out for. My workout was actually pretty worthless, but I knew it would be going in. Mentally, I was focused and eager to train. My body simply couldn't keep up, likely due to my disgustingly low caloric intake over the past 48 hours coupled with dehydration.

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

"Once again, back is the incredible .. "

As always it's a pleasure reading your logs.
    Ω OmegaSportsSupplements.com

Originally Posted by PROVERBS413
    "Once again, back is the incredible .. "

As always it's a pleasure reading your logs.
    Thanks, it's (usually) a pleasure to write them.

I Got That Work

I was nearly out of regular coffee at home this morning, so I decided to toss ~1/4 scoop of R4W into ~4 oz. iced tea and slammed it around 730 am. I was wary to dose any higher, for fear of getting some of the aforementioned anxiety. Whoever usually makes coffee at work must be slacking, because both pots are empty. Amazingly, I've been quite productive and coherent (although my body still feels downright wrecked).

Last night I was still incredibly energized until around midnight, over 7 hours after taking 1/2 scoop of R4W. I was about to resort to 50 mg diphenhydramine to knock me out. Considering how tired I was from 7 am - 5 pm yesterday, I was absolutely amazed, especially considering how often I abuse stims.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    glad to see yet another review from u...
    chuck seems to be on the level and straight forward with his products.
    i liked "most" of the effects of R4W (last batch).
    i'm assuming this new one has a bit more kick, which i thought would be hard to top.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this the "new" R4W, i.e., the one which had Xylitol added? Or is this the "new new" one? Thanks for the log GFK, "you da man".
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    Is this the "new" R4W, i.e., the one which had Xylitol added? Or is this the "new new" one? Thanks for the log GFK, "you da man".
    I believe this is the yet-to-be-released version. I recall Chuck saying something about it arriving in stores in a month or so.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Good luck GFK! Make sure to peep out my log brotha...

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No clumping appears to be present. The container was sealed very well, so I'm unsure to what degree the product is hygroscopic.
    I've had mine open for over a month and it's still a light powder.
    I used to be way fatter

Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy

I really want to order some of the new R4W but its not out yet. I feel so depressed.
    -part of DA...keep it on the QT

- The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.

- Limits are for people who have them.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn Rick, this stuff sounds pretty awesome. I am looking forward to hearing more.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin
    damn Rick, this stuff sounds pretty awesome. I am looking forward to hearing more.
    Yeah so far it's pretty awesome.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Yeah so far it's pretty awesome.
    It is. I loved the first R4W batch so this stuff seems like it will be insane. Definitely a future BB.com order. Keep it up GFK!
    Last edited by cakedonkey; 08-31-2005 at 12:10 PM.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Rick is taking the next few days off from lifting. Overtraining has finally hit me full force. It was bound to happen: my diet has been less than stellar, I've been doing ridiculous volume, abusing stimulants at an increased frequency, and suffering the stresses of working full time. This is the first time I've actually forced myself a few days off, and I know that it will help.

I will also be increasing fat intake and start taking my multi-vitamin regularly, rather than whenever I feel like it (read: basically never).

More R4W updates soon.

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GhostfaceKillah
    Rick is taking the next few days off from lifting. Overtraining has finally hit me full force. It was bound to happen: my diet has been less than stellar, I've been doing ridiculous volume, abusing stimulants at an increased frequency, and suffering the stresses of working full time. This is the first time I've actually forced myself a few days off, and I know that it will help.

I will also be increasing fat intake and start taking my multi-vitamin regularly, rather than whenever I feel like it (read: basically never).

More R4W updates soon.
    This may seem coincidental, but I think your overtraining may have to do indirectly with the R4W. The same thing happened to me--bad diet, high volume, huge stress in the life. Ready4war's ingredients allowed me to hang on by a thread when I should have been a vegetable with a melted brain and burned out smoking eye sockets, but soon it became too much and I had to take time off. The reason I partially "blame" this on R4W is that, quite simply, it made me want to lift bigger, heavier and harder when I should not have been.

The weird thing is, if you think about it this is actually a positive endorsement of the product, in a way. If it possesses such an incredible power...

I dunno. I guess the point is that discretion is key to preventing overtraining and R4W makes you less apt to back off and more likely to go for the gusto or whatever.
    I used to be way fatter

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

GFK get back on track man and I have been telling u to up your fat man
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Graphs

After 2 days of interesting results from R4W (amazing sustained energy boost being the most noticeable effect), I'm contemplating creating a relative plot of various stimulants. "Arousal" will be the ordinate, while "elapsed time since dose" will be the abscissa. I will compare (ideally) 1/2 and 1 scoop servings of R4W vs. varying doses of EC, AMP, C, and Neurostim. This may take a few weeks to complete, but I believe the results will be both interesting and informative.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    The Xylitol batch (R4W012005) is the one Kruster is talking about and tested. The new one is R4W022005. As soon as bb.com orders more they will have it and I will update the webpage to reflect a new formula and new supplement facts.

I think some people are comparing R4W012004 to the new one. That one had no green tea or Xylitol and tasted really bad straight. It was out from about oct. last year to about March this year. The one out now (R4W012005) was a big jump from the first one (R4W012004)

R4W022005 differs in that you will notice it hits you faster like I wanted R4W to do. Previous versions would hit some in 20 minutes but most such as me in 40 minutes. This one hits about 90% of people in 15-20 min. That was my main goal in a change, and possibly making its mental focus/clarity/mood enhancing effects last longer.

Like I said the "feel good" R4W effects are extended with this formula. If you use the current version for sale it is so different from what’s avail on the market that you will think it gets no better (most of you, there are non-responders to everything). The one testers got from this post is something to look forward to.

I was nearly out of regular coffee at home this morning, so I decided to toss ~1/4 scoop of R4W into ~4 oz. iced tea and slammed it around 730 am. I was wary to dose any higher, for fear of getting some of the aforementioned anxiety.

Last night I was still incredibly energized until around midnight, over 7 hours after taking 1/2 scoop of R4W. I was about to resort to 50 mg diphenhydramine to knock me out. Considering how tired I was from 7 am - 5 pm yesterday, I was absolutely amazed, especially considering how often I abuse stims.
    When you don’t do all the BS talk in your ads, and you don’t have MD, Muscle and Fitness/Flex money you have to put out the best sh** possible.

Anyway gotta do cardio.

Originally Posted by CHUCK DIESEL
    When you don’t do all the BS talk in your ads, and you don’t have MD, Muscle and Fitness/Flex money you have to put out the best sh** possible.
    Word. The fastest hitting stimulant I have used is either VPX Redline or LMR Redzone, both in liquid form. My best friend and I used to dose up at a stoplight ~5 minutes from the gym, then immediately put on some amped up rap. My heart lurches to think about it, but those are some of my fondest memories.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Word. The fastest hitting stimulant I have used is either VPX Redline or LMR Redzone, both in liquid form. My best friend and I used to dose up at a stoplight ~5 minutes from the gym, then immediately put on some amped up rap. My heart lurches to think about it, but those are some of my fondest memories.
    I love Hard ass rap.. What do you consider hard, rough ass rap? I dont like listening to glamour rap at the gym, I like hardcore from the streets stuff.
    Ex: Dayton Family, Top Authority, DMX, The Chonic 2000, Spice 1, Geto Boys, Bonecrusher(not becuase of ronnie), Older No Limit Recordz, David Banner, Too $hort, Three Six Maf, UGK, Eightball&MJG..Ect you get the point

Originally Posted by nick912
    I love Hard ass rap.. What do you consider hard, rough ass rap? I dont like listening to glamour rap at the gym, I like hardcore from the streets stuff.
    Ex: Dayton Family, Top Authority, DMX, The Chonic 2000, Spice 1, Geto Boys, Bonecrusher(not becuase of ronnie), Older No Limit Recordz, David Banner, Too $hort, Three Six Maf, UGK, Eightball&MJG..Ect you get the point
    Excellent selection. Toss in some Wu, Beanie Sigel, Mobb Deep, and Canibus. Three 6 Mafia - Tear Da Club Up 97, that's a track to fire you up.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Rick Moranis, like always, I'll be intrigued with all your thoughts and your final review. As some of you old timers know, GFK is an un-biased reviewer and I have purchased MANY products based on his reviews.

Unfortunately, I already bought R4W prior to his review, so this is irrelevant

Originally Posted by sawastea
    Rick Moranis, like always, I'll be intrigued with all your thoughts and your final review. As some of you old timers know, GFK is an un-biased reviewer and I have purchased MANY products based on his reviews.

Unfortunately, I already bought R4W prior to his review, so this is irrelevant
    Honey, I Blew Up My Supplement Budget! Thanks for the compliments, man.

A Much Needed Update

It's been a few days since an update, so I figured one was due. I have been using R4W rather sparingly, but regularly, since late last week. I have found that it provided excellent workout energy without the sense of being overstimulated. Small to moderate endurance increases, but the extra kick provided means that I've been completing more sets than usual while keeping workout time constant.

The mood-improving effects are substantial, I feel. However, at least for me, it is accompanied by a feeling of anxiety. This amounts to brief "highs" followed by periods of paranoia and depression. At lower doses (< 0.5 scoops), the downside is much less noticeable. The anxiety may also be countered by alcohol. On Friday and Saturday I took ~ 0.5 scoops prior to hitting the bars, and the anxious feelings were blunted while improved mood subsisted. I am unable to take this supplement as a general energy booster, however (as in, before work or to combat middle-of-the-day lethargy) due to the resulting anxiety. While keeping the formula sectret, I feel it my duty to point out that I am extremely sensitive to herbally-derived Y.

Along with the sense of well-being, the other great thing about R4W that is atypical of many energizers is that its duration of action is uncharacteristically long. Even half a serving will keep me boosted for a good 5-6 hours. This, of course, has a downside if you want to take it in the evening.

Overall, I am pleased with R4W and feel that it is a supplement worth owning. Knowing when and in what situations to consume R4W is critical.