TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

7th day on Max LMG

And i'm not that impressed so far. I've made about the same gains on bulk CEE without the acne and increased aggression.
    I've been taking 75 mg a day.
    However, i do believe my muscle endurance and strength is going up slightly. What I don't get is my weight is not fluctuating, nothing. it just stays constant at 168 @ 5'6. I believe I MIGHT have dropped a wee bit of body fat, but I doubt it, must just be the drying effects. I'm only eating around 2800-3000 calories a day ( the idea was to get a recomposition instead of a plain bulk or cut).

i was really happy to get out my measuring tape to see how it's been after a week (ALSO since is my first hormone cycle) to notice that the measurements have gone down.

so anyway, max lmg sucks so far. I've got 1 more bottle of max after this one im using now and 2 bottles of ergo...i didn't want to use the ergo but i just might considering the piss poor results.

edit: btw no loss of libido like others are reporting.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Uh Huh

Originally Posted by TakenbyTwelve
    And i'm not that impressed so far. I've made about the same gains on bulk CEE without the acne and increased aggression.
    However, i do believe my muscle endurance and strength is going up slightly. What I don't get is my weight is not fluctuating, nothing. it just stays constant at 168 @ 5'6. I believe I MIGHT have dropped a wee bit of body fat, but I doubt it, must just be the drying effects. I'm only eating around 2800-3000 calories a day ( the idea was to get a recomposition instead of a plain bulk or cut).

i was really happy to get out my measuring tape to see how it's been after a week (ALSO since is my first hormone cycle) to notice that the measurements have gone down.

so anyway, max lmg sucks so far. I've got 1 more bottle of max after this one im using now and 2 bottles of ergo...i didn't want to use the ergo but i just might considering the piss poor results.

You need to give it more time. Many people didnt find the greatest results until two weeks.

max lmg is a decent compound.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by solarize
    You need to give it more time. Many people didnt find the greatest results until two weeks.

Bump to this^^^^^^^^I have heard people describe there results in terms that they sneek up on them.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how old are you not to be an ass but 5'6 168 is big but not that big im the same height and turn 21 in a couple of months and like to talk to people around my height and age and im getting ready for a sd cycle and after that 6months later probally taking another cycle. my gains have come to a hault at 5'6 183lbs and i want to be at 220-240 good luck bro on your cycle
    are you ready,are you ready, lets get it on
    (big john mcarthy)

Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cut my Max cycle just shy of 4 weeks, because of my total loss of libido. The only other prominent result was hardness. My muscles were like concrete on Max. I didn't gain much size, just hardness. I was planning on running a full 8 week cycle, but my loss of sex drive was too much for me. Believe me I got alot of feedback from my wife.

If I wasn't involved romantically, an 8 week cycle might have proved some nice size.
    God Bless,
    Stu

delusion of grandeur carcinogen's Avatar
    carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carcinogen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Being interested in this particular compound, I did a 4 week cycle. Ate like a monster, wanted to hump everything in sight. Went from 210 to 220 in 3 weeks. After PCT, went to 209-210, but lost about 5% body fat.

Only other supps I was on was AMP (of course) and protein.
    Hidden away in a dark corner.

pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was one who discounted MAX too and then the results snuck up on me and i agree that it jjust makes you hard, i was so much thinner looking when i was on my stack

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Originally Posted by pologq
    i was one who discounted MAX too and then the results snuck up on me and i agree that it jjust makes you hard, i was so much thinner looking when i was on my stack
    When you say stack were you taking it with something else? Or solo?

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dtrain13
    When you say stack were you taking it with something else? Or solo?
    my bad bro, i was stacking it with prostanozol for three weeks and methyl 5aa for 2 weeks

i did the MAX for 8 weeks, added the prostanozol in for weeks 6 thru 8 and methyl 5 aa for weeks 7 and 8

by week 3 i thought max was **** and my week 6 i loved the results, and the prostanozol couldn't have worked that fast

TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TakenbyTwelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ok granted, but people are still reporting next to no size gains, that seems evident. However, yea my strength is going up pretty well i'd say.

Originally Posted by ekilla2003
    how old are you not to be an ass but 5'6 168 is big but not that big im the same height and turn 21 in a couple of months and like to talk to people around my height and age and im getting ready for a sd cycle and after that 6months later probally taking another cycle. my gains have come to a hault at 5'6 183lbs and i want to be at 220-240 good luck bro on your cycle
    well im actually half an inch shorter than that, i round up. and 168 is when i was pissing bricks yesterday and completely dehydrated. i wanna say fully hydrated im about 170 or so.

Im 20, but the reason i used max at all was i read it was mild. I'm not touching SD or ergo or anything of the like til im 21+. If anything after this i'll run prostanozol maybe with max 8 months down the line or something. Weak compounds first.

Originally Posted by Stuart Rudolph
    I cut my Max cycle just shy of 4 weeks, because of my total loss of libido. The only other prominent result was hardness. My muscles were like concrete on Max. I didn't gain much size, just hardness. I was planning on running a full 8 week cycle, but my loss of sex drive was too much for me. Believe me I got alot of feedback from my wife.

If I wasn't involved romantically, an 8 week cycle might have proved some nice size.
    probably more age related. I'm approaching day 8 of the cycle and no loss at all, no suppression, nada. At the same time i haven't experienced this hardness yet that everyones talking about.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eat like ahorse

I found best results when you eat like a horse on the stuff.

My training partner put on 8kilos in 4 weeks on max lmg.. and he's 32.
    In PCT he is still gaining strength.
    The stuff works, very well.

Damn thats like 17.6lbs American..........

well yea, how much fat did he gain though?
    Always worried about eating like a horse...

Update:
    End of Day 13

Feelings:
    My muscles feel hard as ****, but the measurements seem to be down (im also guessing because im holding way less water) did anyone else notice this?

I'm getting stronger on all lifts, however, I have to work really hard to get the extra strength. It doesn't sound like SD or emax where the users just seem to hit higher weights with relatively less effort, i gotta work real darmn hard to see the weights go up

size: not really much to say in this regard
    vascularity: somewhat, not too much (not expecting much as my bodyfat is 11.5% and i've never been that vascular in my life)
    endurance: up, definitely up.
    side effects: some acne (i've ALWAYS been prone though)
    libido- still there, MAYBE slightly down, but not really
    boner- oh yea baby, it's there

my weight has gone up 3 pounds since i started, should i bump up to 100 mg? or i dunno, any suggestions, the size/weight isn't as great as i wanted especially considering this is my first cycle of anything.

Are you eating enough?

Update:
    End of Day 13

Feelings:
    My muscles feel hard as ****, but the measurements seem to be down (im also guessing because im holding way less water) did anyone else notice this?

I'm getting stronger on all lifts, however, I have to work really hard to get the extra strength. It doesn't sound like SD or emax where the users just seem to hit higher weights with relatively less effort, i gotta work real darmn hard to see the weights go up

size: not really much to say in this regard
    vascularity: somewhat, not too much (not expecting much as my bodyfat is 11.5% and i've never been that vascular in my life)
    endurance: up, definitely up.
    side effects: some acne (i've ALWAYS been prone though)
    libido- still there, MAYBE slightly down, but not really
    boner- oh yea baby, it's there

my weight has gone up 3 pounds since i started, should i bump up to 100 mg? or i dunno, any suggestions, the size/weight isn't as great as i wanted especially considering this is my first cycle of anything.
    From my experience and my friends, you gotta EAT heaps. If you want size, you gotta eat.. a lot.. I am talking atleast 1000calories per day over maintainence. If you want a lot of size on this stuff, then you gotta treat it like a bulk, and be clean.

As for your question with my mate that put on 8 kilos. He's 5'8, 89kilos at finish of Max LMG cycle.
    Like i said to him, at end of cycle, you will lose two kilos water the first week or two. You could tell he was holding water, and thats what happened.
    So thats 6 kilos of something he put on..
    His strength has dropped off a bit, week 3 on PCT now I think.. this is normal. I expected him to keep about 80-85% of strength.. and I think he is/will.
    I think he may have dropped another kilo.. maybe.. But I dont think he is going to drop anymore.. or if he does, it will only be another kilo.. time will tell. He's running clen now during PCT, so who knows.

As for fat.. I think he put on maybe... 1 kilo of fat... judging by looking at him. hard to tell REALLY without having the right equipment, but he didnt put on much if anything on the waist, so I think thats the best indicator minus real tools.

Hope that helps.

Ohh yeah, remember to eat.. Alot.. cleanly.. And lots of protein.. Hope your eating every 2-3 hours right? and training HEAVY.. Sets to failure? I mean most if not all sets to Failure right? And your doing all your basic lifts? Do you have a spotter for some stuff so you can go past failure? Your keeping a log so you know how much you need to push each and every session?
    You need to do ALL of this, and get enough rest if you want to put on big gains on Max LMG.
    Hope that helps.

I upped my dosage to 100mg the last week I was taking it. Its up to you.. you should be, afaik, putting on a nice slow steady amount of weight after about week 2.. you know a pound or a bit more a week.. scales should tell you this. You weighing yourself every day or every second day at teh same time? (preferably first thing in morning)

thanks for the suggestions, yes i train very hard usually in the 5-7 range.
    Many sets are taken to failure, lots of sets also require a spotter.

im eating 3500 calories, dropped a lot of water, don't see much in the way of size, but i'll see how it goes over the next 2 weeks which is what is important.

OK UPDATE (shoulda made a damn log)

It's now Day 21, one more week to go followed by
    week 4 75
    25 of rxt

Results thus far:

Start of cycle weighed in @ 168 pounds
    3 weeks in: 176 pounds

net gain of 8 ( more if i include water loss)

yea strength goes up every lift everytime i go workout, i started benching at 235x3 i just hit 250x5 yesterday and i still got a week to go.

Every other lift is ridiculous too, added 10 pounds to bi exercises, tri etc
    major lifts about 15-20 pounds so far.

My bodyfat isn't low enough to show vascularity, but i do feel harder. My libido is fine and i get get it up pretty easy still (although it's more difficult now)

sides: acne, irritability, pissing like hell, slight insomnia now
    measurements: most up about 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch at least, some more.

endurance: good, but not great, still im an animal in the gym
    i've been eating 3500 calories and will probably eat a bit more than that during pct.

fat gain: slight, very slight, 1/4 lb tops, visually looks the same.
    there ya go.