jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Supplements I have tried (review) - in case anyone gives a Sh8t

Well, here it goes:

Creatines:

Vitargo CGL - Very solid product, made good gains (sorry no chart). Well worth the money. Good for bulking / strenght gains - wouldn't recommend for cutting. If you want to try a creatine, I would suggest starting here rather than a CEE - that's just my opinion of course since CEE seems to be held in high regard on this forum.

Met -Rx creatine Monohydrate - We'll this is pure monohydrate - no gimmicks no nothing. Very good product for the purist who wants to pay for creatine mono and not a bunch of gimmick ingredeients. I wouldn't buy it again however.

San V-12 (original formula) - First couple of times I took this I felt like Superman .... Then, you get used to it and you have to take a break from it for awhile. This product actually gave me stomach discomfort which I managed to avoid with other creatine concoctions. Outdated product IMO.

Swole - Great product - No stomach discomfort - There was some debate on here about the saftey of some of the ingredients in the product. Wouldn't re-order but I would recommend if you can get it cheap.

iron tek - crea tek - Surprisingly enough this muther worked well. Got stronger, got bigger (again no chart..sorry). Another Mono with sugar added to get the insulin up. All i can say is it worked... much in the same way cell tech would work.... watch the sugar if you are cutting.

Cell Tech - despite the bashing of Muscle tech this product works if you are willing to sacrifice sugar (bf) for size / stregnht gains. Yes it is overpriced though and there are far better products to choose.

CEX (VPX) - Decent CEE I suppose. Gains did come but nothing super special here. Not a bad product by any means. Nothing to nut over either

No Explode - Love this product / hate the price. This product address very well my need for pre-workout energy... however you get used to it pretty fast and the price is horrible. BSN, despite the bashing and the overpricing, makes some good products. Beginners should start here if they can afford it IMO.

Crea Select (I believe is the name) bev Int - Good product it seems, ingredients make sense - I have this product but have only used it a few times. More usage is needed for me to give a proper opinion on it.

Man, there are sooo many other creatine products I can't list em all. Bottom line on creatine - It works to get you some size and it will increase your ability to bang out more reps once you become tired. but.... you don't really need it. If your cutting, I would drop the creatine altogether. However, cretaine has been said to be scintifically proven effective and I will say first hand that it is one of the few products that delivers consistently on its promises.

NO products:

Nitrix - IMO Nitrix is at the top of the heap as far as NO products are concerned. They amp me up just enough before my workouts and there is creatine within the product as well. If you haven't tried this product and are looking for an NO boost I would say start here and develop your own opinon.

Blast Cycle (Fizogen) - Well....if you like to take massive uncontrolable ****s... this si the product for you. It made me insane in the gym but I paid for it. My ******* has not forgiven me since. Please....Please do not buy this product... learn from my anal pain

No explode : read above

NOX 2 - (Pinnacle) Okay I am going to get **** here but this MF worked well for me. I mean it really did give me a kick. I would recoommend Nitirx over it only because I have read that many people do not share my backing of this Pinnacle product, but it worked for me, and worked well. One of the few products that you could not deny was having an effect on your workout.

Again the NO listw ould go on forever. I started off thinking NO was a crock, but its not. It has provided me with better workouts which have led to better gains. I am not saying that NO = better gains, I am saying that NO = better workouts = better gains

Proteins:

VPX Micellean - Despite the many reviews to the contrary, i did not like this product. It did not sit well with my stomach and it felt like I had tar stuck in my belly after I drank this stuff. Its a pure casein so if your going for a pure caseine this is a good bet for you. For me, it was no good - Just relying my experince.

NOW WHey Protien Isolate - Love it, it is pure, it is relatively inexpensive, can't say enough good things about it.

Isopure - good profile, but it didn't feel like it had 50 grams fo protein in it. My muscle still seemed to need more protien even after I would down an Isopure post workout. I don't know why this was the case nad it may just ahve been my experince. I know guys who swear by this stuff.

Bev Int protiens - Ultra Size and Muscle Provider - Both worked well for their intended purposes...Muscle Provider especially so. Expensive though.

Myoplex / Met Rx originl MRP - Good for their intended purposes. I am not an MRP fan though. If you want an MRP Lean Mass Matrix is great. Also Labrada Breakfeast MRP is very good as well. Good protine quality and fiber content in both products.

MHP Probiolic - Boy does this protien suck. Hated this product. Profile sucks, results suck, just avoid this.

Okay, I'll cut the protien review off here.... again too many to list. Of course Protein should be your first stop and I feel the whey isolates work the best.

Good Products:

XTEND (I love BCAA's and this one takes the cake)
    ICE (same as above but taste is worse and no added citrulline - I am a citrulline fan..maybe I should learn how to spell it )

Animal Nitro (Only universal product I have come across that I liked) Universal truly is underdoesed across the board....that is no myth

Vendetta (Taste like pure **** but I like the concept of added EAA's to the diet)

MAN BodyOctane - Works and works well. If only half the bottle didn't clump up on me to the point where I couldn't even break it up Even with this, I back this product 100%

Products to avoid:

Well, avoid Universal for the most part because there products just don't seem to deliver and their promises are ridiculous.

MuscleTech - Just too overpriced, there are better choices.

I won't even get into Ecdystreone and Isoflavone ... we all know that is crap (don't we??) I hope so by now.

GNC sucks... no news there either.

We'll I'll end this now...If anyone found this remotley useful, reply with other product questions. I have tried alot of supps and I can at leats tell you how they worked (did not work) on me.

Here we go Steelers!! BigNastyD's Avatar
    BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question. When you got off the creatine products did you lose some of the mass you put on rather quickly or was it a slow process? I am thinking of getting some CEE, but even after reading a thousand threads I cant tell how much size you will lose when you go off the product...Thanks!

jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big Nasty...

I feel that the notion that you lose mass is a myth. I did not lose any gains that I had made on creatine...but keep in mind.... I never stopped with my protien intake or busting my ass in the gym either. So... What I am saying is no, I didn't lose mass, but I also made sure to stay on top of my game as well.

Creatine is an enhancer not a creator of the mass you achieve in my opinon

BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent...Thanks again!

Come to think of it...losing the mass you gained is more an attribute of pro hormones in my opinion that creatine. I would avoid pro hormones at all cost. yes they work but the price y0u pay is too much and you do lose your gains fairly wuickly.

PH's I've tried:

1 Ad Ergophram - even at low doses this product hurt my nuts...yes hurt my nuts. It has been reviewed to kill sex drive and while you do gte bigger / stronger the price you pay is not worth it IMO.

Mag 10 - Only PH I ever tried that worked and did not have noticible side effects

1 test - worked well....again not worth the possible sides.

The list goes on and on... you don't need this ish ...

Guess nobody gives a sh8t

Originally Posted by jamsession1
    Guess nobody gives a sh8t
    I do..but I would never try a PH.

Good move... Part of building a better body should be building a healthier body. Supps that tend to do one also tend to do the other such as:

Antioxidents
    Fish oils
    Multivitamins

Supps that tend to be more body destructive in the end F your physique up anyway:

PH
    Roids

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey jamsession1,useful info.i have some questions:
    1)you seem to hate Universal,did you try their Storm,Liver Tabs,Real Gains,.....,i love them all,though you're right:they have some BS.
    2)BodyOctane: Dose,when to take it,taste,recovery??
    3)NOW Whey Isolate:taste??
    4)For your NO and Creatine list,Did you try White Blood,Thunder,Green Bulge,Bulk CEE?if Yes:How were your gains.

hope that isn't a lot,thanks very much.
    Last edited by Abu Misho; 08-29-2005 at 01:48 PM.

Hey Abu,

1.) It's not that I hate Universal, its just that I have found better alternatives to their products for the most part. I have Uni Liver and like it for example, But I have gotten much better results from Enzymatic Therepy's Liquid Liver.

2.) I would take BodyOctane pre workout only because it is an expensive product and there is really no use it dosing it more than once a day. I used it for a "natural feeling" pre workout boost and it worked wonders. I do not rank taste when it comes to supplements because I feel that is a non factor. Having said that, BodyOctane is definitely tolerable in terms of taste. Recovery?? Yes, you could say it does help someone in recovring from workout to workout, however its true benefit is in pre workout energy production especially for days you are doing cardio in addition to wieghts (if you do that)

3.) Now Whey Isolate tastes fine... not good, not great, but wholly acceptable and the price and quality are right on.

4.) I tend to stay away from the BB.com supplements of the week. I may try these when my current stock depletes and I feel like trying somethign new. Bulk CEE is the best way to go if your going to go for a CEE. Try Vitrago instead IMO.

Hope that helps.

jamsession, do you get your bulk CEE from BN? Do you cap them yourself?

Hard Fast is a good example of a Universal product to me. Ingredients are good yet underdosed... serving size is 4 scoops.... Doesn't that strike you as ridiculous? You will finish the bottle in like two weeks and the results will be minimal.

Ok.. but not worth it.

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot Bro!

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great reviews.. but wrong section..

Big ... I don't think I made myself clear about the Bulk CEE. In concept if you are going to go with CEE I would buy bulk and follow the advice of some of the guys on here who use Bulk CEE. I have not used bulk myself and do not speak from experince on this point. I have used CEX and other forms of CEE which worked ok but I prefered Vitargo to all of them.

rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent post, I have tried a ton of supplements as well but..well... im too lazy to post something like this right now
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    - Bruce Lee

Sky .. sorry about that .... I see what you mean now... Doh!!!!

RNg... yeah you start something like this and then you realize that it could take days to properly review everything... Shoot I could write a review about the original Phosphegen if I went far enough back in my memory bank.. or how about Hot Stuff .. Lol.... what a piece of ish that was.

Can anyone say Cybergenics??

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good post bro!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Themo Summary :

7 Keto MuscLean (Bev Int) - Good product, slight buzz, good results, has the ingredients you want in a thermo at good dosages. Do not like the fact that the serving size is 3 caps at a time though. Better for fat reduction than buzz.

Take Off (MHP) - Good study aid, average results in terms of fat loss. More for pre workout energy than fat loss IMO. Basically a better cup of coffee. Has Ginseng ulike most thermos.

Liquid Clenbutrex (original) - Worked very well, built up a resistance to it fairly quickly. Product had annoying hard substances (wood stick like) in it that made swollwing it a challenge. Not on market anymore

Redline (Drink version ) - From what I ahve tried of this, I like it very much. Good results so far, buzz is average.

Lipo 6 - Just starting out on this - Do not like buzz effect so far.... very uneasy buzz in the sense that it is more than a caffeine high. More usage needed on my part to write a better review.

Stacker 2 (original) - Best product for cutting I ever used believe it or not. Got very ripped on it and buzz was very good....almost too good. Product not on market anymore due to Epehdra.

Gotta run to a meeting , I'll review "brain" supps when i get back.

"Brain" supps review:

Power Drive (Biotest) - very good supplement for pre workout energy. The L- Tyrosine worked well to put me in the mood to lift heavy even after a hard days work. Jitter free energy well worth the investment. I currently do not use this product as it is not a necessity - good for people looking for an L - Tyrosine based supp.

Gaba Tropin (ErgoPharm) - Easily Ergopharms best product, perfect for people who have social anxiety or are nervous about public speaking. It is anti catabolic to the extent that it helps one deal with stress alot better. Would not buy this supp for BB purposes, but it has worked wonders for work puposes (public speaking, presentation giving). Not so much a study aid as it is an anti anxiety aid. Patrick's gift to us IMO... makes up for all the 1 AD sides .... Just kidding BTW

Gaba - Terrible substance in my opinion.... made me a zombie for three days staright after taking a 3g dose. Not to metion the "I can't breath" (normal) side effect....while not harmful, that side sure is scary as hell. Just stay away from it, there is no need for it. Phenbuit provides a completly different user experince and it is far superior IMO.

NeuroStim - very much like Power Drive - I would choose the least expensive of the two if I had to have one.

St John's wart - Another substance I am not a fan of. Side effects included numbness. No need for this product. Substitute with L- Tyrosine fi you want that "mellod" out effect while still staying on top of your game.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you really think vendetta tastes THAT bad? It's just like a cherry kool aid

"Sex" supps.

Disclaimer: Use these for the fun and experimentation of it. If you have trouble achieving an erection, this could be an indication of a serious health problem. I would see a doctor if this is the case rather than mess with supps.

Cobra - Good beginners sex supp. Works to give you hard wood, but doesn't really increase stamina or load.

Viagra - Well, yes this sucker works well. You can cum while still in your girl and stay hard for the next round where you will come again. Sides include flsuhing of the face, increased blood pressure. Sides Do Not inlcude achieving an erection at random that will not go away. Unless you take more than one at a time, you shouldn't fear this. Penis size doe sincrease a bit as a result of all that blood flowing to your wang. Price is a major problem as Viagara can be expensive. You will enjoy this product but again, as always, you really don't need it.

Exotica (Pinnacle) Horney Goat Weed - This is OK at best. It works much like Cobra in that you will be a little harder than normal. Both Cobra and Exotica can work counter to your goal of increased Stamina by exciting you so much you will cum faster than normal....this can happen from tiem to time but most of the time stamina is not effected.

Ejaculaid (Goliath) - Just ordered...will update review when i have some data

Red Kat - works better than most but is way too expensive. Longofolia is good but not the absolute best. Better than Trib IMO

Tribex - One of the best fo the Trib products, but Trib only seems to help you get harder faster rather than increase your sexual stamina in most cases.

Muscle Jack - My absolute favorite Trb product. Inexpensive, no breaking out, feel better in the gym, feel better in the bedroom. Sometimes leads to too much of an increase in excitment. This product has kept me awake at night sometimes which is not a good thing for soemone who has to benn in work at 7am. Great product though for its category.

Trib Fuel (Twinlab) - avearge at best, there are better products out there, price is decent though.

Yohimbe - gets you hard, stamina effected only a little, mood swings very possible......I say stay away unless you having trouble getting an erection, and if thats the case see a doctor.

Again, I have tried a bunch more.... if there are any particular questions... just respond and ask.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    very good post on supps. you should give controlled labs a shot

i do hear that animal stack2 is a decent product and i've seen some positive reviews on it.

Customizer...

I love the product but my batch tastes really bad... I wonder if I just have a bad batch...Its far from cherry cool aid.

This is coming from a guy who would eat dirt if it was clean and found to be anabolic

BTW - Did I mention I love Vendetta and ICE

To add to my review, Nitrojet worked real well for me as well. I have been an amno fan for years and the EAA's and BCAA's out there recently have been top notch.

Xtend
    Nitroject
    Vendetta
    Animal Nitro
    ICE

Some more info:

Oils (Probably a better name for this category but I am time constrained at the moment)

Flax Seed oil - I believe these fall in the Omega 3 category and from user experince with the liquid form i can say that I have seen good results from Flax Seed oil. I feel that it has helped me to rip up as well as kept me feeling better when carb restricted. Again, this what I felt was occuirng, I have no scientific data to prove this to be the case. I recommend Flax though from the experinces I have had with it.

Sesathin (Avant Labs) - One of the few cases where you can believe the hype. I can truly say that I am shocked how well this product works. However these guys are at Avant Labs apparently they do give a **** about making good products because they made one here for sure.

Fish oil caps - I take regularly because the data says we should. Have I experinced anything perceptible from them?? No....but from what i read, i am underdosing. Recommended for general health btu don't expect to wake up stronger form them....again, I underdoes apparently.

Miscellaneous:

Alpha Lipoic Acid - This, at high doeses, has worked very well for me. A good cutting aid as it apparently moderates insulin. I recommend it, but make sure you pick a supplement that has a good amount in it.

R - ALA - same as above, I did not notice a diff, both were good at high dosages.

Glucosimine / Chondrontine - Works very well, must take for at laeast 2 weeks before seeing results.... get the products that have a good deal of both ingredients in them. Watch the serving sizes as well as alot of comapies will make you take three to four caps to get a dose you shuld be able to achieve in one to 2 caps.

Multivitamin - Of course, you need this .... Solgar is a good choice.

I was never a fan of the Animal Stack product line....Animal Nitro was much better, but if your going to go with Animal Nitro, your better off with Nitrojet.

I gotta find out what all the hype is over Controlled Labs....you guys are nutting all over their products

Greens Review:

Enzymatic Therepy Perfect Food: Taste as good as a greens product can taste and the nutritional profile is very good. I would start here if your considering a greens product...this product has a few "reds" in it as well.

Green Magma - Didn't work for me at all. Tastes bad and provided no results whatsoever...stay away IMO.

Green's Today - Very good "greens" product but way overpriced. Delivers the good in the bedroom (increased load) but not worth it at the price. As with all green products you get tolerant to it pretty fast.

Greens + - Probably the best green product outside of Perfect Food. Energy levels increased significantly and I didn't get tolerant to it. Very solid product.

I tried Vendetta alone mixing it with a Shaker rather than a blender and it tasted fine. I was blending Vendetta in combination with other supps and it tasted horrible. Certain supps do not go well with belnders (Whey Isolates) but do fine in a shaker. Others need to be blended or else they taste horrible.

So.... Vendetta tastes fine provided you use a shaker or a cup and spoon and do not mix it with other supps. It may also be fine in a blender on its own.

Whenever I use whey isolates ion a blender there is a foam that rises to the top and makes the consistency of the drink terrible. When shaken this does not happen. (Isopure, NOW w iso).......