Mazmaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazmaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are some good inner tricep exercises?

So I've been doing some assistance work with the 5x5, but my inner triceps are really not getting hit at all it seems. Can you guys recommend some exercises I could do?

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To really hit those I do tricep bar pulldowns with my palms facing up and elbows tucked. But I believe dips and especially close grip bench will also hit that area.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where are your "inner" triceps?

And don't say on the inside of my arm

(serious)
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

Mazmaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazmaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Erm.. for example, when you do a front double bi pose, it's the part of the tricep that's visible (if that makes sense?)

Or if I have my arms down by my side with the palms facing forward, my inner triceps are touching my ribs on the side.
    Last edited by Mazmaz; 11-19-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh that makes sense

skullcrushers workedfor me

Anyone know how to get like the outer part, like the horse shoe?
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me, DB extensions and skullcrushers hit that the most.

Originally Posted by Sultan_of_Spin View Post
    Oh that makes sense

skullcrushers workedfor me

Anyone know how to get like the outer part, like the horse shoe?
    cable pushdowns

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    High volume of close grip bench hits both parts pretty damn hard.

If I want to isolate the outer head I do triangle or rope push downs.. that gives em' a big pump and isolates them.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

ironman90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the exercises already posted are good but you need to up your weight. lifting heavy weights will force you to recruit every muscle fibre you've got hitting all parts of your triceps.
    no pain no gain

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why the hell are you obsessing over your 'inner tricep'

'hey guyz, i cnt gt my chest to fil out, and shd i wrk teh tricepts?

btw, Im 6'2 and 132 poundz'

The problem is you think too much, how about you add 500 pounds to your total and gain 50 pounds of body weighty, that will work wonders for your inner triceps.