hagerd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hagerd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hagerd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hagerd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hagerd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

weight gainer and animal m stack for 15 year old

are these products effective and safe for a 15 year old. im looking to make some good clean gains. tell me if you have used it and what you know about it thanks

Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hagerd
    are these products effective and safe for a 15 year old. im looking to make some good clean gains. tell me if you have used it and what you know about it thanks
    I typed this for someone else your age on another thread...

"At age 16 (you're 15, even younger), you are still going to fill out. My suggestion, to all people under the age of 18, no supps and definitely no drugs. Wait until your body fills out... you can support it by eating more protein rich foods. Don't be so fast to dismiss eating food, trust me, you can put on 20 good lbs of muscle at that age by eating a lot... in probably 4-5 months (realistically). I don't understand why people your age are so interested in getting BIG. Ten years ago when I was your age... nevermind, I'll stop preaching. For real though, just worry about eating food and perfecting your exercises. I generally tell people to start taking supps when they hit their plateau."

Now, to answer your question, yes and no. If I was you, I would stay away from anything that has the word "anabolic" in it. Your body is still changing and your hormone levels are already through the roof. Weight gainer prob won't hurt much, but don't be lazy with the gym and take that stuff. You might turn into a blob. At the same time though, your metabolism at that age is so dramatic (hence why younger people can eat what they want and not get fat) that the weight gainer might not have the same effects as someone 21+ years of age taking it.

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Redskins36
    Now, to answer your question, yes and no. If I was you, I would stay away from anything that has the word "anabolic" in it. Your body is still changing and your hormone levels are already through the roof. Weight gainer prob won't hurt much, but don't be lazy with the gym and take that stuff. You might turn into a blob. At the same time though, your metabolism at that age is so dramatic (hence why younger people can eat what they want and not get fat) that the weight gainer might not have the same effects as someone 21+ years of age taking it.
    So he shouldn't take protein since he is under 21... that makes sense... starting to see why you're red. Just because your metabolism is high doesn't mean you shouldn't have a high protein intake, it just means you're going to need more of it than most people.

Now to answer your question, I agree partially with the above poster. Don't take anything that is remotely linked to the word 'anabolic' because it will jack you up, and hamper your body from fully developing. On the other hand, whey protein and creatine monohydrate will not hurt you at all if your diet is inline. Just make sure you get the basics covered first (diet, training)

Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redskins36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sam32465
    So he shouldn't take protein since he is under 21... that makes sense... starting to see why you're red. Just because your metabolism is high doesn't mean you shouldn't have a high protein intake, it just means you're going to need more of it than most people.
    What the hell does he need protein for at the age of 15? Eating chicken, beef, fish, etc has all he needs. You DO NOT need to be taking supplements at that age. Most people that young that start taking protein end up moving on to other thing by the age of 16 and 17... NOT GOOD. I'm am just not going to encourage people at the age of 15 to take supplements. Do what you wish, but I think its wrong. Thanks MY opinion. Oh, and by the way, the reason why name is red because some turd was being a jerk. Your rep power is a monsterous 2, I wouldn't talk.

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I typed this for someone else your age on another thread...

"At age 16 (you're 15, even younger), you are still going to fill out. My suggestion, to all people under the age of 18, no supps and definitely no drugs. Wait until your body fills out... you can support it by eating more protein rich foods. Don't be so fast to dismiss eating food, trust me, you can put on 20 good lbs of muscle at that age by eating a lot... in probably 4-5 months (realistically). I don't understand why people your age are so interested in getting BIG. Ten years ago when I was your age... nevermind, I'll stop preaching. For real though, just worry about eating food and perfecting your exercises. I generally tell people to start taking supps when they hit their plateau."

ditto, great post, i'll bet you copy and paste on many threads similar to this one!!!

Originally Posted by SoldierNIraq
    ditto, great post, i'll bet you copy and paste on many threads similar to this one!!!
    Thanks man, I think its our responsibility, (being older and experienced) to help these younger kids. The mentality that some of these kids have is wrong. You shouldn't think that taking supps makes your a monster. Your hard work in the gym is what makes your a lifting beast. These younger kids need to think, gym 1st, food 2nd, supp's 3rd... not supp's 1st, gym 2nd, and food last.

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=sam32465]So he shouldn't take protein since he is under 21... that makes sense... starting to see why you're red. [QUOTE]

ROFL. Pure Seinfeld moment right there!!

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks man, I think its our responsibility, (being older and experienced) to help these younger kids. The mentality that some of these kids have is wrong. You shouldn't think that taking supps makes your a monster. Your hard work in the gym is what makes your a lifting beast. These younger kids need to think, gym 1st, food 2nd, supp's 3rd... not supp's 1st, gym 2nd, and food last.
    If you can get 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound in your body every day without protein shakes then more power to you but for the rest of us... protein shakes are necessary. Protein is the main building block for muscle... just because you have a high metabolism doesn't mean that you don't need protein. Think before talking.

What the hell does he need protein for at the age of 15? Eating chicken, beef, fish, etc has all he needs. You DO NOT need to be taking supplements at that age. Most people that young that start taking protein end up moving on to other thing by the age of 16 and 17... NOT GOOD. I'm am just not going to encourage people at the age of 15 to take supplements. Do what you wish, but I think its wrong. Thanks MY opinion. Oh, and by the way, the reason why name is red because some turd was being a jerk. Your rep power is a monsterous 2, I wouldn't talk.
    Lol you can't be serious. PROTEIN IS WHAT YOUR BODY USES TO BUILD MUSCLE.

Lol you can't be serious. PROTEIN IS WHAT YOUR BODY USES TO BUILD MUSCLE.
    No **** retard, I've been taking protein for years. I'm saying, he can get enough PROTEIN from the food he eats!!! Whats so hard to understand about that? Oh and by the way, 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pound is not the hard fast rule. Many people do fine with 1 gram per pound... We are talking about a 15 year old kid, with most likely an underdeveloped body. Why in god's name does he need to be taking in 2 grams of protein per ound? There have been studies that show that can be harmful. 1.5 - 2 grams for a more experienced (older) person? Absolutely! for a 15 year old that most likely doesn't even have pubes, sorry no way.

Oh I see, you're taking offense because you are only 18. When you graduate from high school, maybe you should speak. What are you doing up this late? Tomorrows the first day of 12 grade isn't it??

No **** retard, I've been taking protein for years. I'm saying, he can get enough PROTEIN from the food he eats!!! Whats so hard to understand about that? Oh and by the way, 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pound is not the hard fast rule. Many people do fine with 1 gram per pound... We are talking about a 15 year old kid, with most likely an underdeveloped body. Why in god's name does he need to be taking in 2 grams of protein per ound? There have been studies that show that can be harmful. 1.5 - 2 grams for a more experienced (older) person? Absolutely! for a 15 year old that most likely doesn't even have pubes, sorry no way.
    Studies about protein being harmful? Dude you're ****ing retarded, I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

Oh I see, you're taking offense because you are only 18. When you graduate from high school, maybe you should speak. What are you doing up this late? Tomorrows the first day of 12 grade isn't it??
    Dude, yes I'm only 18 (19 next month), I've been out of high school for two years. And I'm taking offense to the post not because I'm young but because you're ****ing retarded.
    Last edited by sam32465; 08-28-2005 at 09:02 PM.

Studies about protein being harmful? Dude you're f*cking retarded, I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.
    Oh know? Go to google, type in "too much protein" or anything else similar and trust me bro, you'll find plenty. Remember, your liver has to filter this stuff! The ingestion of too much of anything can be harmful. ****, I guy just died not too long ago from drinking too much water!!! Water, you know the stuff that makes up 70% of our body? He essentially drowned himself to death. So, don't give me the, "tudies about protein being harmful? Dude you're f*cking retarded." That sir, in itself is whats retard. Sweet dreams, your bus should be at the bus stop no later then 7:15am for school.

Oh know? Go to google, type in "too much protein" or anything else similar and trust me bro, you'll find plenty. Remember, your liver has to filter this stuff! The ingestion of too much of anything can be harmful. ****, I guy just died not too long ago from drinking too much water!!! Water, you know the stuff that makes up 70% of our body? He essentially drowned himself to death. So, don't give me the, "tudies about protein being harmful? Dude you're f*cking retarded." That sir, in itself is whats retard. Sweet dreams, your bus should be at the bus stop no later then 7:15am for school.
    I'm done arguing with you, check your pm box.

And to the original poster, do your research and decide on your own who to believe I guess, I'm surprised nobody else has jumped in here to flame this guy.

I'm done arguing with you, check your pm box.

And to the original poster, do your research and decide on your own who to believe I guess, I'm surprised nobody else has jumped in here to flame this guy.

Buddy, maybe because they think YOU'RE wrong. If you remember the only person that chimmed in congraduated me. This is my last post on here, it's been fun.

Hanging by a thread Kublai_The_3rd's Avatar
    Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kublai_The_3rd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well ill be ****ed if it take that unsealed BASTARD again
    When I was younger all the kids used to throw stones at me stare and laugh.

Now its my time. Now its my era.

OK! nail3r neg repped that crap outta me! all reps have gone, damn.

Originally Posted by Kublai_The_3rd
    well ill be ****ed if it take that unsealed BASTARD again
    Lol what?

Lol what?
    I think he might have posted in the wrong thread by accident. I think I saw his name on a thread about open protein powder and if to eat it or something.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You DO NOT need to be taking supplements at that age. Most people that young that start taking protein end up moving on to other thing by the age of 16 and 17... NOT GOOD.
    It's true, protein is a gateway supplement...... First the whey, then the creatine, then the ROIDS!!!! BAN SUPPLEMENTS FOR PEOPLE UNDER 18!!! NO MORE CREATINE IN HIGH SCHOOLS!!

And no, one does not need to be taking supplements at that age, but protein powder or creatine will not hurt.

There have been studies that show that can be harmful.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne38.htm
    http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/dear.htm

I could post more and more, but these two should be enough to shut you up. And it isn't polite to attack someones knowledge based on age. You are 25 and you can't spell or type.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Protein power
    Creatine
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil

Originally Posted by Lonny
    I could post more and more, but these two should be enough to shut you up. And it isn't polite to attack someones knowledge based on age. You are 25 and you can't spell or type.

This is not a spelling-bee or typing class. When you are arguing back and forth with someone, you aren't worried about the spelling and typing. Don't worry about it, we worked it out in PM's. I'm working on my 2nd master’s degree, I think I know how to spell and type. I'm sure I can go back through your old posts and find spelling errors and mistypes.

gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gandr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Now to answer your question, I agree partially with the above poster. Don't take anything that is remotely linked to the word 'anabolic' because it will jack you up, and hamper your body from fully developing. On the other hand, whey protein and creatine monohydrate will not hurt you at all if your diet is inline. Just make sure you get the basics covered first (diet, training)

Agree. 100%. There is nothing wrong with the basics for you. Take some whey, creatine and a multivitamin and you will be set. You could even throw in fish oil.
    massmonsters.proboards2.com - Best lifting forum. Bar none.