Thread: ILS Syndrome

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ILS Syndrome

"Imaginary Lat Syndrome"

This kid in my class has it bad. If it were a real "disease" I doubt he would live long, if you know what I mean.

He comes into class with his arms like 6 inches (about 15 cm) out from his sides. Lol

He is like 6 feet tall, maybe 145-150

He likes to flex his 13 inch guns

And i am not the only one that has noticed.

Do you guys know anyone with ILS?

Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wtf is that video.
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ILS pisses me off like crazy

couldnt get through that whole video tho, wtf?
    Last edited by RWoods; 11-19-2007 at 08:30 PM.
    Innovative Body Enhancement (IBE) Rep
    http://www.ibe-technology.com/

IBE IS REFORMULATING ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR REVERSE - ACETYLATED RESVERATROL!!!!!

8 Week Havoc, Propadrol, BOLD Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6712561

do some RESEARCH

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, that video. Explain urself?!
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pff

Daddydj ftw

it's nothing to do with the thread, just what i was listening to at the time

house ftw
    Workout Journal

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahah yea kids at my school do it a lot. they're fun to knock over in the hallways because they act like they can walk through you. oh how mature us highschool kids are...

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont see it so much at school, but in the gym like all the time, theres like 10 kids at my gym that think they are the biggest and most knowledgeable guys in there, dispite the fact that we have over 10 competitive bodybuilders at my gym, lol, i enjoy watching the look like dorks lmao!

Originally Posted by Ascendancy View Post
    hahah yea kids at my school do it a lot. they're fun to knock over in the hallways because they act like they can walk through you. oh how mature us highschool kids are...
    Dude that reminds me

That happens all the time, and they always look surprised when I don't move-they move when they bump into me. IT's kinda funny, especially since I am nto all that strong.
    Workout Journal

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I actually find it hard to keep my arms in, Ive made it a habit to always touch my sides as I walk.