powertec18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just my 2 cents - if you ever decide to start using bench shirts, learn with a single ply inzer standard blast shirt, it costs about 40$. Your not going to want to start with a Rage x or a Phenom. I have a Rage x and cant even get 470 to touch my chest, (my raw is like 380 or so). So as you get more advanced with your shirts, you are going to need very strong triceps. And the heavier shirts will cut you up pretty good too.

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The blast is junk and you can get a fury or f6 for $40 more dollars. I started in a fury and learned it myself, Just get a size or 2 big and it will work awesome.

powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Darracq
    The blast is junk and you can get a fury or f6 for $40 more dollars. I started in a fury and learned it myself, Just get a size or 2 big and it will work awesome.
    I agree. I use the Fury and love that shirt. It was a very easy shirt to learn. You can order it in a training fit and have no problems with it.

it all comes down to how much a person wants to spend on a shirt. 40$ compared to $80 for a learner shirt can make a difference in some people's mind.

IMO- once when you have learned your beginner shirt, get a shirt more advanced. Thats why i would pick the blast, 1/2 the price of the fury.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Radok
    Obviously a bench shirt lifts some weight for you. It stores elastic energy, which is used on the concentric phase, pulling your arms together. This lifts the weight for you.

We all know it doesn't magically lift a grand for you, or everyone would do it, but why do you think everyones shirted max is so much higher than raw?
    I put my bench shirt on the bench and loaded up 405 but it didn't do anything but lay there.
    Point being it's the guy in the shirt that makes it work, not the shirt itself.If that was true we'd have hundreds of 800 lb. benchers.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HHenzler
    In school, I doubt coach would let me wear a bench shirt durin a max out. How much would Under Armour or Nike Pro help raise my bench, if any.

Please, no flames.
    if you bench 150 you have no use for a bench shirt at all, any shirt you buy, you most likley wont be able to touch chest with.

Under armour vrs bench shirt is NOTHING. it wont add anything to a lift...

just concentrate on gaining weight and strength at this point, theres no reason you need a shirt if your not competeitive.

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Garage Rat
    I put my bench shirt on the bench and loaded up 405 but it didn't do anything but lay there.
    Point being it's the guy in the shirt that makes it work, not the shirt itself.If that was true we'd have hundreds of 800 lb. benchers.
    That's because without arms in it, it has no levers against which to exert force.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

Originally Posted by Garage Rat
    what kind of shirt were you using?

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there