w-a-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what kind of scale should I get

I need to get a scale but I am having a hard time finding one that is accurate. I went to sports authority and looked at the ones they had but none of them where accurate. What kind and where can I get a good scale? Also how can I check my body fat other then going to the doctor? Can I get a machine or something that will tell my body fat and be accurate? Please help me out.
    Thanks
    w-a-o

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They have bf calipers here on the site. Look under http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/acc/accu.htm

This will help with BF.

As far as scales go, you should go with a good digital one. Those usually are the most accurate.

How do you know none of the scales are accurate?
    "Each day is better then the next!"

"Your mom goes to college!"