Wrestlin4Food has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get a bigger butt???

my girlfriend wants a bigger butt. . . is there anything special that she can eat to do this. she is kinda lazy so she doesnt want to work out to get it. thanx

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your posting in a forum all about working out saying she wants to do something without working out...hmm....eat chips, ice cream, pizza and sit on the couch, her butt will expand at an increasing rate, guaranteed!

7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7thSense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    squats, squats , squats, or the american way, sit around eatin ice cream and potato chips

dawnyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell her to clench her to constantly clench and release, clench and release. In time, this will build up her glutous muscle. She can do this exercise anywhere, even while she's sitting watching t.v.

This exercise doesn't make your butt expand, as much as it will build the muscle, to give you the appearance of a higher, more rounder and definetly firmer derierre

sexybridein05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Is she all there?

How does someone want to fix themselves without exercise? Thats crazy I guess you can pull a Jessica Simpson buy some padded panties and tell everyone you worked out to get that butt. Thats the lazy way. There are also butt implants. I dont recommened anything but walking lunges, backward lunges. Leg lifts and squats. There not that hard to do. She could squat while blow drying her hair. My 49 year old mom does that everyday. LOL. She can lunge her way to the fridge and back. Or to the bathroom during commercials and stuff. LOL. She needs to get off her butt thats the problem. She is going to have to workout.

pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

SQUATS!

Plie squats, narrow squats, full squats, sissy squats! She has to squat her butt off! lol

Get her to register on here, we can help!
    BEFORE: 235 pounds, 39.4% bodyfat.
    CURRENT: 149 pounds, 23.0% bodyfat.
    TARGET: 140 pounds, 18% bodyfat.

It's a long hard road, but well worth the journey. :)

"If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?
    If I'm alive then well will you be there holdin' my hand
    I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might.
    Kryptonite."
    Thanks HR, love ya hun. ;)

My online Journal:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=596483[/url]