Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    riseboi i sent you a PM.

You are looking good bro.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ronto
    I don't think you answered my question... but here we go again lol.

How long it take you from the second to third picture? I know you said 8 months, but that was for the whole time.

what was your diet, cardio, workout look like? and bf% from beginning to end
    Thanks again everyone!

Ronto,
    Sorry, I didn't see you're question. I thought I answered all the questions people asked. I've been inundated with PM's so maybe that's why I didn't see it. Anyways,the second pics was taken at the beginning of April and the third was taken this past thursday (8/25).

As far as diet, the main staples were, chicken breast, tuna, eggs, whole wheat tortilla wraps, and vegetables like broccolli and spinach. I had other things here and there to keep from going insane from the same old thing everyday but they were the main items on my grocery list. For flavor, I had plenty of salsa on hand, as well as things like garlic powder and those Ms. Dash seasonings.

As far as cardio, I did 5, and sometimes 6 times a week. I'd do 30 minutes on the treadmill at an incline with a fast walk/jog. I have bad knees so it's hard for me to run. As far as my workouts, I do back/chest on one day, arms on another day, and then legs/shoulders for the last workout of the week.

In terms of BF, I'd guess I was 20+ before and am around 10% or maybe a little less now. I've never done the caliper thing, so the only type of guage I've had was from other members here on bb.com.

Once again, sorry I missed your questions. Didn't mean to. Hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know and I'll be sure to answer it.

For the other guys who've sent me PM, I'm gonna answer as soon as I get lunch in.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, yea you answered all them.

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by POrtergolf
    riseboi i sent you a PM.

You are looking good bro.

PM'd you back.
    Physical Therapist

Originally Posted by Sherazad
    I've been losing weight for about 2 months now and can always get an extra shot of motivation. Let me tell you in all honesty, that this post just motivated me like crazy! You did an amazing job, and you should be very proud. It takes dicipline and hard work to get where you are. In 6-7 months I hope to be the one posting some crazy transformation pics. Amazing Job!
    Sherazad,

Thanks for the compliments! Like you, I've used the pics and transformations of others on here to inspire me as well. So, I truly hope I can do the same for you. I look forwrd to seeing your amazing transformation pics down the road. Just keep focused and never give up.
    Physical Therapist

Originally Posted by BeastlyBill
    Look how simple, hard dedication changed your life. Good work mate.

You said it man! It's funny how the simplest solutions are the one's that are often overlooked.
    Physical Therapist

Originally Posted by HaRRd LiThIuM
    WOW. What an awesome transformation riseboi, you look well... awesome lol.

Interested in what your measurements are, can you share em?
    Thanks man!

Not sure if I measured right but here they are:

bi (flexed) 15.5"
    chest 41"
    quads 23.5"
    calves 16"
    waist 32"
    forearms 13"
    Physical Therapist

Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing transformation, great smile too!

I showed your photos to my husband and he actually asked, "Is that the same guy?"
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love how motivational, and nice, you are to people in your posts. Your a great guy and willing to help anybody, and not a prick, like 90% of the people on this forum.

Your a great inspiration, and a great guy, keep it man!

Originally Posted by Lumiere
    Amazing transformation, great smile too!

I showed your photos to my husband and he actually asked, "Is that the same guy?"

LOL! Yup, it's me!
    Physical Therapist

Originally Posted by Ronto
    I love how motivational, and nice, you are to people in your posts. Your a great guy and willing to help anybody, and not a prick, like 90% of the people on this forum.

Your a great inspiration, and a great guy, keep it man!

LOL! Yeah, someone's gotta be in the minority! Thanks again!
    Physical Therapist

Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Entz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As opposed to other people who lost a bunch of weight you did it fast and got a balanced physique (instead of becoming biceps boy or chicken legs). Good job man and now you can do a bulk cycle, eh

dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Hey man, I just wanted to comment that you did an amazing job. A true inspiration and keep up the great work bro! Seeing your picks makes me want to hit the gym tonight hard.
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Wednesday, Dec. 7th, start of the 12 Week Challenge
    Check out my journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7969948#post7969948

Age - 27
    Height - 6'1"
    Starting Weight - 232lbs.
    Week 1 - 231, lost 1lb without cardio
    Week 2 - 232, gained 1lb, still not doing cardio but getting stronger!
    BF - 32%, Body fat according to scale in bathroom

Originally Posted by Entz
    As opposed to other people who lost a bunch of weight you did it fast and got a balanced physique (instead of becoming biceps boy or chicken legs). Good job man and now you can do a bulk cycle, eh
    Thanks! I'll probably try and do a clean bulk once the winter rolls around. Right now, it's still sunny and I now live about 6 blocks from South Beach so I want to try and stay as "cut" as possible.
    Physical Therapist

maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by riseboi
    I put together a progress pic of me for some of my friends who haven't seen me in quite a while, so I thought I'd post it up here. I know my chest is lagging (and believe me, I've been trying to make progress) but considering where I came from, I'm still quite proud of what I've done. This occurred over a period of about 8 months. Whaddya think?

EDIT: added a couple pics of my wheels.
    lol , i love the dreads, what a transformation, amazing and even you cut the dreads off, i woiuld of kept them though , it must of took a long time to grow , lol

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice.
    doesn't watch t.v.

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    unreal. top 5 transformations ive seen on here. not just a mediocre one either, you have an ideal body type that people seek.

amateur23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking Great

ur an inspiration ....good job bro.. esp. on the legs... keep it up

whats your height ?
    regards,
    amateur23
    Last edited by amateur23; 08-30-2005 at 03:09 AM.
    181 cms
    159 pounds

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellent progress. Looking good.

Originally Posted by maverick22
    lol , i love the dreads, what a transformation, amazing and even you cut the dreads off, i woiuld of kept them though , it must of took a long time to grow , lol

yeah mon! Gotta love those dreads. We couldn't resist the cheesy kodak moment when we saw them.
    Physical Therapist

Originally Posted by amateur23
    ur an inspiration ....good job bro.. esp. on the legs... keep it up

whats your height ?
    regards,
    amateur23

Thanks again everyone! BTW, I'm 5'7".
    Physical Therapist

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump cause im jealous

Badkin00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new to the board just wanted to congrats you on your accomplishment just curious when did you do your cardio and how many meals did you eat a day and what did you eat again congrats one of the best transformations yet

Originally Posted by skyline1731
    bump cause im jealous

LOL Thanks!
    Physical Therapist

Originally Posted by Badkin00
    new to the board just wanted to congrats you on your accomplishment just curious when did you do your cardio and how many meals did you eat a day and what did you eat again congrats one of the best transformations yet

Thanks! When I started I did my cardio immediately after my weightlifting and I average about 6 meals a day. See one of posts above for what I ate. Thanks again.
    Physical Therapist

Swithak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU, You are such an inspiration to so many people, especially me! Could you post a sample diet and workout plan that you used? Much love bro. Your work did not go un-noticed.
    Mind in the Muscle.

Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by riseboi
    I put together a progress pic of me for some of my friends who haven't seen me in quite a while, so I thought I'd post it up here. I know my chest is lagging (and believe me, I've been trying to make progress) but considering where I came from, I'm still quite proud of what I've done. This occurred over a period of about 8 months. Whaddya think?

EDIT: added a couple pics of my wheels.
    Great transformation, you go to school in Miami ?

Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best transformation i have seen on this site,

any way to give a more detailed description of your average week when you get a chance.

Like more detailed on what and when you ate and how much at once.

did you do cardio before or after your workout,

whats supps did you take? maybe thats in this thread and i missed it, if so im sorry.

coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    arms delts look good and abs maybe work on ur chest man bring it out a bit more and boom . as for that man great job ur looking awesome

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    awesome job man. great transformation.