rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what are all the products that contain sesamin extracts and what's unique about them

it seems that scivation has a new sesamin product now and it is competitive to avat labs. What are the differences besides price, do one have a higher extraction amount than the other, a better delivery method?
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    it seems that scivation has a new sesamin product now and it is competitive to avat labs. What are the differences besides price, do one have a higher extraction amount than the other, a better delivery method?
    I believe they are they same

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They're the same. Same amount of sesamin per serving.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it looks like that scivation has 1000mg per serving, but only 500mg of sesamin extract, that's standard to 50%...?

Does sesamin have any better delivery methods, any thing that can help deliver it better, faster, more effective?
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SciVation is caps and Avant is liquid, and they are pretty much the same other then that.

Comes down to personal preference, what company you like, etc.
    ♛ ♛

though I believe avant labs has a higher extraction percentage than scivation..60% versus 50%...

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Avant also has Sesathin caps.

I imagine that as more sesamin products come to market Avant will lower their prices.

though I believe avant labs has a higher extraction percentage than scivation..60% versus 50%...
    Doesn't really matter. The amount of sesamin in both products is exactly the same.

Calories 9
    Total Fat 1 g 1%
    Sesame Oil 1000 mg
    (standardized to 500mg Sesamin)

500/1000 is 50%, and avant claims they have 60%. I'm guessing avant lab's sesathin has only 500mg of sesamin?

500/1000 is 50%, and avant claims they have 60%. I'm guessing avant lab's sesathin has only 500mg of sesamin?
    Yes. As said before, they are exactly the same.

not really, avant labs has 750mg of sesamin per cap while scivation has 500mg....how can you say they are the same, even when the percentages are different...

Sesathin liquid has 500mg per serving. Are you saying that Avant upped the dosage for the caps?

Originally Posted by freakie
    Sesathin liquid has 500mg per serving. Are you saying that Avant upped the dosage for the caps?
    yep, look at bulk nutrition.com and there sestahin caps profile.

http://www.b u l k n u t r i t i o n.com/?products_id=2164

they say take two capsules, (750mg)... then one cap would contain 375mg of sesamin....scivation 1 cap contains 500mg...

http://www.b u l k n u t r i t i o n.com/?products_id=2164

they say take two capsules, (750mg)... then one cap would contain 375mg of sesamin....scivation 1 cap contains 500mg...
    Wrong info.
    Loki (Lok7y here) said that the supplement facts for the caps is the same as the 45g liquid, i.e., 500mg sesamin per serving, same number of servings.

Wrong info.
    Loki (Lok7y here) said that the supplement facts for the caps is the same as the 45g liquid, i.e., 500mg sesamin per serving, same number of servings.

b u l k n u t r i t i o n labled it wrong?

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Originally Posted by BringnIt

??

b u l k n u t r i t i o n labled it wrong?
    Yes.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...es#post6744837

gotcha, i was wondering why all the companies standerize to 500mg of sesathin..would a higher dose, etc...be more effective?

gotcha, i was wondering why all the companies standerize to 500mg of sesathin..would a higher dose, etc...be more effective?
    Probably for weight loss but Avant has said before that higher doses are not necessarily good for everybody. Sesamin can be anti-anabolic so more isn't always better from a bodybuilder perspective.

Probably for weight loss but Avant has said before that higher doses are not necessarily good for everybody. Sesamin can be anti-anabolic so more isn't always better from a bodybuilder perspective.
    hmm....though sesamin targets fat...be interested to see that post loki made.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The dosing on our caps is 750mg per serving, but they are only taken 2X per day, instead of 500mg X 3 with the liquid.

Same amount per bottle, though.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org