Nismo87SE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alternative to chin ups and Lat row?

I've been doing this workout below for about 4 weeks now. My question is that when I travel at work, sometimes I can't do the chin ups because I have nothing to do them on. Another thing is that I started swapping the seated lat row with dumbbell rows since I have no access to a machine.

The only things that I can workout with are found in hotel rooms, I bring my dumbbells (adjustable from 5-50lb). Also I've been increasing the weigh until I struggle with the last of the reps. I'd just like to know is there another exercise that I can do with a chair or dumbbells to replace chin ups? All I do is push ups instead.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/work...rcount=20&s2r=
    [quote]BMW gets girls. MB gets women. Maxima gets dirty - Daniel B. Martin[/quote]

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get yourself a set of resistance bands - seriously. I use them frequently during travel. They take up virtually no space in a suitcase and, while not optimal, provide me just enough of a workout to keep myself on track. You can duplicate most motion ranges you'd use in the gym. Just gotta get creative with anchoring (bed leg, door, chairs, desk, etc )

Good luck!