Cbusch313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

N-Large2 Serving size

I just got N-Large2 but it only says use 2 servings a day but not how to mix it. I only want to use 1 serving 2 times daily so any idea on how much I should mix a half serving with water? Thanks.

reply plz :/

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am pretty sure it says 4 scoops per serving. Which would be 8 a day with their recommendations.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

It doesnt say how much to mix with water/milk though? (I need to use water so I can take it to school)

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    i do 2 scoops with 8 oz milk or water

Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont think its a big deal about how much water you have in there.

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only thing the amount of water you use will determine is how thick the shake is. Try 8 oz, if its too thick, add more water. If its not thick enough for your liking, drink it anyway and next time use less water. K.I.S.S.

monster_inc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Base the serving on what you need on your "target" calorie and don't worry about anything else. If you need a 1000 calorie increase, then stick to that and use 1 serving. But don't go above what is recommended. Try to get the most calories from your food.
    I will get you sucka!