StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Help with choosing a routine/ getting cardio and diet sorted?

As the title suggests, I need help choosing how to train, when/ what and how to do cardio, and how I can improve my diet.

I'm 5'8, 165 lbs, guess about 16% bodyfat, possibly more, and I'm trying to get fitter, stronger and leaner over time. At home I have a rack, bench, barbell, dumbbells and pull up bar I can use. My school gym has mostly machines, but includes treadmills, rowing machines and bikes.

I'd like to try to aim for 170 lbs at around 11/12% bodyfat by this time next year, and would appreciate any PMs or comments of ways I can help achieve this. Cheers

alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alternate lifting days with cardio/abs...

be keen on your protein and fiber intake..

take a good multi...

gl
    HENDO

I rep back

"Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power"

StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alexphen View Post
    alternate lifting days with cardio/abs...

be keen on your protein and fiber intake..

take a good multi...

gl
    So would a 3 day split with cardio and abs inbetween be alright? Eg
    Monday-lift
    Tuesday-cardio/ abs
    Wednesday-lift
    Thursday-cardio/ abs
    Friday- lift
    Saturday- cardio/ abs
    Sunday- rest

That sound about right?

alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexphen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, the exact workout is on my profile, but the idea is that you have a pull(backhams) and a Push(chest/quads) day. this way you stay a little more cut while you train.

gl
    HENDO

I rep back

"Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power"