gemini_shooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The age old question how to lose fat without losing weight ?

sup guys !

I am sure a million guys have asked this question before but I am no smarter than them so here is the question again.

I have been working out for a year now and have gained good muscle strength but all this time I have had a problem around my midsection, especially my lower abs and obliques, My upperbody including my chest, back, arms and legs are very well toned but my midsection just stands out very awkward and bad.

I know there is nothing called target fat loss and I cannot just target the fat on my midesection alone but I am really desperate to lose the flab around my midsection but I don't want to lose all the bulk around my rest of the body too much.

I really need some help on the this , I am very desperate on this matter and this is leading me to lose my hope in bodybuilding as well, I am open to all suggestions, PLEASE HELP, my workout program is:

monday: chest
    tuesday: arms biceps and triceps
    wednesday: shoulders & abs
    thursday: back
    friday: legs

I usually warmup for 5 minutes and then hit the weights hard, do I don't do cardio very much. ANY HELP ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT !!!!!

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Diet is more important than your split.

In reality, you'd be better to do a concentrated cutting cycle and get rid of the stubborn fat. If you really want to try and do both, cut the fat, and build muscle, carb cycling is a possiblity. It means you have high carbs and high calories around your workouts and then on your off days, low carbs and low calories. Check the various carb cycling / timed carb threads in this forum.