raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fusion Bodybuilding

I did a search in BB.com on this company and could not find anything useful. Any of you folks know anything about their products; how reputable they are and do their products live up to what they claim?

Not looking for magic pills here. I'm talking about how helpful would their products be for someone who's diet is on mark and WOs are 'right'.

Thanks

++++++++++++++++++

Here is the list of 5 products they have and claims they make (from their site www.fusionbodybuilding.com)

FUBAR
    FUBAR is the bad ass orange capsule you take before hitting the gym. This pre-workout complex jacks up your energy levels and cranks your muscle motivation so you can focus on building dense, striated muscle. As a serious bodybuilder you know the secret to building a champion physique - it's HARD WORK. Taking FUBAR will keep you working hard through every rep - there are no excuses.

PURPLE-K
    PURPLE-K has become a staple in any serious bodybuilders supplement program, because it gives you the real strength gains you need to move big weight. With each workout you'll feel your strength grow. Other creatines just can't live up to PURPLE-K - they are poorly bio-available and cannot even deliver a full and concentrated dose of creatine to your muscles. Because PURPLE-K is 'pH correct' there is no loading, bloating or water retention and your body will absorb 100% of the dose.

SUB-Q
    SUB-Q completely redefines what you should expect from a fat-burner. Our revolutionary supplement combines breakthrough ingredients with a 50-page Beyond Ripped Diet and Training Manual that will incinerate every last blob of subcutaneous fat on your body. SUB-Q is used by competitive bodybuilders around the world and has proven to be a tried and true way to achieve a standout physique. SUB-Q will give you the powerful and explosive results you need to get beyond ripped.

ZEUS
    You're not a rat. You're human - so why use something tested on rats? Your test booster has to boost your testosterone levels ? not a rodents. ZEUS is the only test booster that's clinically proven to boost testosterone levels in humans. ZEUS instantly blasts your testosterone to extreme levels.

SHUT-EYE
    SHUT-EYE is the only bodybuilding supplement made to induce muscle sleep.SHUT-EYE's patented and human clinically proven formula will crank your muscle building potential by helping you achieve muscle sleep. The average person can get by with regular, average-quality sleep. But bodybuilders who are serious about getting huge need a special kind of sleep, they need muscle sleep. Muscle sleep is a critical stage of sleep when your testosterone and growth hormone levels are at their highest, and when your body is packing on the muscle. Working all-out in the gym is only half the battle, you grow muscle at night, and you grow most during muscle sleep.

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They have a rep somewhere on here I'm sure i saw a post not too long ago but i can't remember where i saw it..

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lukamar View Post
    They have a rep somewhere on here I'm sure i saw a post not too long ago but i can't remember where i saw it..
    I think the rep's name is FitIron.
    Last edited by Tifflex; 04-09-2008 at 12:02 PM.
    Genshai

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not much on supplements, but those names are hilarious!

Muscle sleep?? Fubar?

Too funny.
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lukamar View Post
    Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    I'm sure they do but I'd rather hear from someone who does not represent the company... someone not as biased.

Originally Posted by m1k3g0rd View Post
    I'm not much on supplements, but those names are hilarious!

Muscle sleep?? Fubar?

Too funny.
    Agreed but a prof. BBer and PT had a link to their site on his (the only link he had to a sup. site) so made me think they may be reputable.... trying to see what others think.

FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by raffim View Post
    I did a search in BB.com on this company and could not find anything useful. Any of you folks know anything about their products; how reputable they are and do their products live up to what they claim?

Not looking for magic pills here. I'm talking about how helpful would their products be for someone who's diet is on mark and WOs are 'right'.

Thanks

++++++++++++++++++

Here is the list of 5 products they have and claims they make (from their site www.fusionbodybuilding.com)

FUBAR
    FUBAR is the bad ass orange capsule you take before hitting the gym. This pre-workout complex jacks up your energy levels and cranks your muscle motivation so you can focus on building dense, striated muscle. As a serious bodybuilder you know the secret to building a champion physique - it's HARD WORK. Taking FUBAR will keep you working hard through every rep - there are no excuses.

PURPLE-K
    PURPLE-K has become a staple in any serious bodybuilders supplement program, because it gives you the real strength gains you need to move big weight. With each workout you'll feel your strength grow. Other creatines just can't live up to PURPLE-K - they are poorly bio-available and cannot even deliver a full and concentrated dose of creatine to your muscles. Because PURPLE-K is 'pH correct' there is no loading, bloating or water retention and your body will absorb 100% of the dose.

SUB-Q
    SUB-Q completely redefines what you should expect from a fat-burner. Our revolutionary supplement combines breakthrough ingredients with a 50-page Beyond Ripped Diet and Training Manual that will incinerate every last blob of subcutaneous fat on your body. SUB-Q is used by competitive bodybuilders around the world and has proven to be a tried and true way to achieve a standout physique. SUB-Q will give you the powerful and explosive results you need to get beyond ripped.

ZEUS
    You're not a rat. You're human - so why use something tested on rats? Your test booster has to boost your testosterone levels ? not a rodents. ZEUS is the only test booster that's clinically proven to boost testosterone levels in humans. ZEUS instantly blasts your testosterone to extreme levels.

SHUT-EYE
    SHUT-EYE is the only bodybuilding supplement made to induce muscle sleep.SHUT-EYE's patented and human clinically proven formula will crank your muscle building potential by helping you achieve muscle sleep. The average person can get by with regular, average-quality sleep. But bodybuilders who are serious about getting huge need a special kind of sleep, they need muscle sleep. Muscle sleep is a critical stage of sleep when your testosterone and growth hormone levels are at their highest, and when your body is packing on the muscle. Working all-out in the gym is only half the battle, you grow muscle at night, and you grow most during muscle sleep.

Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    Not a rep, but an avid user of Fusion Bodybuildings products. Let me start by saying, of all of the different supp's I've used in the past, nothing has produced the results that equal that of SUB-Q, Purple-K and ZEUS.

This is my recent review of SUB-Q after 12 weeks of use.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106830681

Purple-K, was and has been an excellent addition to my list of supplements. It is one of my staples. Using Purple-K I had noticeable gains in strength and size.

ZEUS... One of the primary issues a bodybuilder faces while cutting is a lack of strength and energy due to a reduced caloric intake. While ZEUS would usually be used during the off season for gaining size and strength, I have been using it during my cut cycle. To date, I have not experienced the usual side effects of cutting, I.E. loss of energy, strength, etc. Oddly enough, my focus has become so intense that I have posted a couple of PR's.

You guy's should definitely give them a try. They are excellent products...

Originally Posted by FitIron View Post
    Not a rep, but an avid user of Fusion Bodybuildings products. Let me start by saying, of all of the different supp's I've used in the past, nothing has produced the results that equal that of SUB-Q, Purple-K and ZEUS.

This is my recent review of SUB-Q after 12 weeks of use.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106830681

Purple-K, was and has been an excellent addition to my list of supplements. It is one of my staples. Using Purple-K I had noticeable gains in strength and size.

ZEUS... One of the primary issues a bodybuilder faces while cutting is a lack of strength and energy due to a reduced caloric intake. While ZEUS would usually be used during the off season for gaining size and strength, I have been using it during my cut cycle. To date, I have not experienced the usual side effects of cutting, I.E. loss of energy, strength, etc. Oddly enough, my focus has become so intense that I have posted a couple of PR's.

You guy's should definitely give them a try. They are excellent products...
    great.. thanks!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure they do but I'd rather hear from someone who does not represent the company... someone not as biased.
    Hey raffim... hope you get the answers you are looking for. I am not to sure what the response will be in the 'Over Age 35' Section but you can always throw it in the 'Supplements' Section (since this seems to be the most read up area on the boards) as well and see what comes up.

Thank you for your interest.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    OK, here it is
    My wife really responded well to the Purple K, I do not seem to respond to Kre-Alk so I did not waste it on myself. She got resluts pretty comparable to CEE.
    FUBAR - frikkin awesome, they reformulated this as the half life was a concern for me (stimulantX has a build up issue, Fubar does not) One of these before work keeps my wide awake until lunch, with no shakes

I am using SHUT EYE now. I am under a lot of stress and have been sleeping crappy, this stuff WORKS where phenibut and melatonin did nothing for me. There was only one other product I used that worked this well - extreme KO, and it is not longer made and was expensive.

Their stuff is not cheap, but i will personally say it is quality product that I have tried and included in some of my articles as it actually meets its claims
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Hey raffim... hope you get the answers you are looking for. I am not to sure what the response will be in the 'Over Age 35' Section but you can always throw it in the 'Supplements' Section (since this seems to be the most read up area on the boards) as well and see what comes up.

Thank you for your interest.
    Will post there and see what i get... so far so good though

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    OK, here it is
    My wife really responded well to the Purple K, I do not seem to respond to Kre-Alk so I did not waste it on myself. She got resluts pretty comparable to CEE.
    FUBAR - frikkin awesome, they reformulated this as the half life was a concern for me (stimulantX has a build up issue, Fubar does not) One of these before work keeps my wide awake until lunch, with no shakes

I am using SHUT EYE now. I am under a lot of stress and have been sleeping crappy, this stuff WORKS where phenibut and melatonin did nothing for me. There was only one other product I used that worked this well - extreme KO, and it is not longer made and was expensive.

Their stuff is not cheap, but i will personally say it is quality product that I have tried and included in some of my articles as it actually meets its claims
    cool thx... with SHUT EYE, any issues waking up on time?

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    cool thx... with SHUT EYE, any issues waking up on time?
    I am not arguing with my wife if she is too tired to get upi at 4:30am to hit the gym, but I never did before.
    There is no "grogginess" if that's what you want to know.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    I am not arguing with my wife if she is too tired to get upi at 4:30am to hit the gym, but I never did before.
    There is no "grogginess" if that's what you want to know.
    Similar types of sups., I hear, knock you out to the point that you sleep pattern is effected.... but you pretty much answered the question... sounds good.

Maybe when I run out of my NO Explode and Creatine I'll give their equivalent products a try.... i'm kinda interested in their Test. Booster (ZEUS).... would love to hear some first hand account if something like this works.