Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fat free cottage cheese...

What brand sells fat free?!

I've looked everywhere, and all I can find (and buy) is 1% at the lowest...

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most brands do. Cabot fat free cottage cheese is awesome.

MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Don't get the fat free kind... get the low fat kind. Most store brands sell fat free, and hood does too. But it has the same amount of calories and just more carbs... The low fat has just one gram of fat, whereas the fat free has 2 extra grams of sugar. It really isn't worth it getting the fat free, the low fat is better cutting or bulking.
    "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."

"Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    All low fat cheeses tend to have 2.5 grams of fat, I have never seen on with only 1 gram of fat. This is because they usually use 1% milk in the process. Which brand only has 1 gram?
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja KawiNinja
    I haven't found fat-free c. cheese in Toronto either.

BUT for a good price pick up the No Frills (No Name) Low Fat kind.
    It has 60gr of protein/500g tub, and it costs $1.50 CAD.

Regards,
    "Life isn't enough. One life isn't enough for me. There aren't enough days. Too many things to do, too many ideas. Every sunset upsets me because another day has gone by."

MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by sfetaz
    All low fat cheeses tend to have 2.5 grams of fat, I have never seen on with only 1 gram of fat. This is because they usually use 1% milk in the process. Which brand only has 1 gram?
    Maybe i was a little misleading. I eat a 24oz container of lowfat (1% milkfat) cottage cheese every day after my workout. The serving size is 1/2 cup, and there are about 6 servings in this 24oz container (the larger one) i get. There is 1 gram of fat per serving, 5 carbs (4 of which being sugar) and 14 grams of protein. So this x 6 is what you are getting if you eat the whole six servings...which I do in about 20 seconds. The point I was trying to make is that IMHO the low fat kind is better, it is more balanced, and that little bit of fat is not detrimental to ur health. I'd take unsaturated fat over simple sugars anyday, and the fat free kind just has a couple extra grams of sugar! sfetaz, I get store brand, it's cheaper and is similar to hood. THe store is Stop n'Shop, and they are around MASS/RI/CT...
    "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."

"Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."