Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loosing Fat during School

Right now, i weighed in today at the lowest of 255. I am really dedicated to loosing the weight, but my schedule makes it hard. Currently, I am going to 8th grade, and am involved in 3 sports, Football, Wrestling, Track. And so I was wondering, could any of you help me gives tips along the way while I try to loose the fat?

I have no idea of my current bodyfat, as I have no way to get into contact with a capiler.(sp) But I am pretty sure im under 25%, maybe somewhere in the high 10's and very low 20's. Most of it is located on the upper-portion of my body, mainly core and chest *if it helps any.* I really have no access to the weight room, except for breaks in between sports. And just as a little short term goal, I would like to work my way down to 230 in some point in Feb-March.

Just as a little sidenote, during winter sports season, my diet wont good at times, because I have to stay under 250 for wrestling. And, my class eats lunch at 1:30, or sometime close to that.*If that also helps any*

splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i don't have any advice i'm just amazed that you weigh 255. Just eat less i'm doing it and it works great. 4 meals a day also it also makes it convinent.

Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You write pretty well for a guy going into 8th grade...

Anyway:

Check out the sticky on this board by Skelooth, tons of basic cutting info to go by in it.

Don't be weak.

"I like swiss cheese. It's the only cheese you can draw with a pencil and identify. You can draw American cheese, but someone will think it's cheddar. Swiss cheese is the only cheese you can bite and miss. "Hey Mitch - does that sandwich have cheese on it?" "Every now and then!" I got some swiss air on that bite." -Mitch Hedberg

JSmile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Biff_McFresh
    You write pretty well for a guy going into 8th grade...
    Yeah I think that might have been a typo.

How can you be 255lbs in 8th grade and be around 25%bf?
    3/15: 365lbs.
    Was on a Starvation Diet till 6/1 and found bb.com
    6/1: 290lbs
    7/26:255lbs
    8/1: 252lbs
    8/8: 250lbs
    8/15:247lbs
    8/22:243lbs
    9/12:239lbs
    40/40/20 with heavy lifting and cardio 3-4 days a week.
    Immediate goal: 220 lbs by December 15, 2005.
    Short Term Goal: 8% bf by May 9, 2006.
    Long Term Goal: 210 and 8%bf(Thanks to DJohnson)

Male, 19 years old, 6'2.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JSmile
    Yeah I think that might have been a typo.

How can you be 255lbs in 8th grade and be around 25%bf?
    thats what I was thinking.

Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't say around 25%, but that I know for sure im not 25% or higher, but I think it is around 20 possibly. And I do weigh 255, but I am around 250 at the start of wrestling season, so I guess I will just go with that number then. But again about the bf%, I really have no clue, because I haven't any access to a capiler.(sp)

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how tall are you? If you are 250, it is VERY UNLIKELY that you are under 20% and you are probably closer to 30 unfortunately. Just being honest, there is no shame in a number.

Just try to eat as healthy as possible, and stay physically active EVERY day. That is the best advice I can give.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's probably got a lot of muscle....I mean he IS in three different sports.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

2Gq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow 255? my advice is just do cardio, i remember when i was in rugby and wreastling i lost 20 pounds in like 2 months so just buy some free weights do some lifting at home and cardio is taken care of by ur sports...

enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post a pic... you are probably 30+ unless you are really tall... loosing weight can be done during school... I dropped 60 lbs during a semester and a half... while going to school fulltime and working fulltime and having alot of fun in college. STAY DEDICATED that is all I need to tell you...

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KingOfChaos
    He's probably got a lot of muscle....I mean he IS in three different sports.
    Unless he's 6'4, he'd have to be a 'genetic freak' to have an average bodyfat at 255lbs in 8th grade. It's possible, but very unlikely. Especially when he has no idea what his BF% is and is just guessing. He might be insulin resistant or have a thyroid problem. (OR he might actually be a genetic freak)
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if your playing football Im sure youll have access to your schools weight room. I didnt play football in HS (basketball here) I know a ton of guys that did and they were always in the weight room. And youll be in for some grueling practices, which should burn a lot of calories. So just eat right, try to sneak some meals in between classes (thinking along the lines of a banana or apple), and just stay with it.

MTerada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being fat as a kid sucks.

I was 190lbs in 6th grade so I have a pretty good understanding of how you feel.

1 thing to consider though. Around the time I began dieting heavily and exercising a lot, my height had a pretty dramatically leveling off. I havent grown an inch since 6th grade.

Go easy on the dieting. Id rather have been fatter for a few years and 2-3 inches taller. I have growth plate injuries (Osgood-Schlatter) in both of my legs. I have calcified lumps coming out from the growth plates as a reminder of that ****.

If you legs hurt, rest them. Dont go crazy on the dieting. Just cut out junk food and sodas, keep up the exercise and you'll be okay. Cutting out the crap from your diet will help you considerably.

Actually, no, I don't have access to the weight room, the middle school I go to, has about 950+ kids, but this is one really preppy place. But the high school that recieves the graduated 8th graders, went 0-11 *or however many games they played.* If they thought about it, maybe enacting a weightlifting program at the middle school would help them.