Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Anything you have in mind Playmate's Avatar
    Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Guys: Nervous B4 Having Sex With A New Woman?

Do you guys ever get nervous that you are not going to be able to perform or other worries b4 the possibility of having sex with someone that is like very hot???

Asking because we girls don't really have those "performance anxieties" that men have..

My friend told me that he likes this girl, and knows that they will probably "seal the deal" this weekend - and he is nervous as shat??
    MY FAVORITE BB.COM QUOTES:
    "A man is to a human what a retarded pigeon is to a bird." - rubrian

"Most men and women are lousy. Let's forget the gender game for a second here folks, and remember that most PEOPLE are ****, period." - peng

NOTE: I am veerrrrrrryy candid: "overly-sensitive" people should avoid my posts/threads entirely - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Stats: 6'3", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22486
    KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KIDRR's BodySpace
    It depends on the guy. But if you let it get in your head that "I'm gonna f_uck this girl, I better not mess it up" you most likely be too nervous. Just have to live in the moment and not think about stuff like that.
    Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 26060
    NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NuggzTheNinja's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Playmate
    Do you guys ever get nervous that you are not going to be able to perform or other worries b4 the possibility of having sex with someone that is like very hot???

Asking because we girls don't really have those "performance anxieties" that men have..

My friend told me that he likes this girl, and knows that they will probably "seal the deal" this weekend - and he is nervous as shat??
    Usually the first time is a little awkward but it's not a rule.

You girls don't have to keep "it" up in order for sex to work, though, so it's different.
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

BodyPoints: 1981
    Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Box_o_Dynamite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Box_o_Dynamite's BodySpace
    I have had first hand experience with performance anxiety. I was on some Andro and pretty nervous to boot. I have had this problem to which tell how i overcame it.

It is pretty much of a fear that once you loose your erection itll happen again and again. And unfortunately it will if u think about it.

First, a guy with this problem should NEVER stop having sex. This is the worse thing u can do. This inhibits you from ever overcoming your problem.
    Next, only have sex when your comfortable and when YOU want to.
    Also you have to learn to literally just not worry about it. and this is important, because the whole problem with performance anxiety is that it becomes a compounding problem. Once you learn to just let go, and just not worry about it will in turn let u focus on the beautiful girl in front of you.
    Just close your eyes, open em and say hey, theyres a hot girl here who wants to give herself to me. That should be reason enough to turn u on.

Anything you have in mind Playmate's Avatar
    Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Playmate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by n0a282
    I have had first hand experience with performance anxiety. I was on some Andro and pretty nervous to boot. I have had this problem to which tell how i overcame it.

It is pretty much of a fear that once you loose your erection itll happen again and again. And unfortunately it will if u think about it.

First, a guy with this problem should NEVER stop having sex. This is the worse thing u can do. This inhibits you from ever overcoming your problem.
    Next, only have sex when your comfortable and when YOU want to.
    Also you have to learn to literally just not worry about it. and this is important, because the whole problem with performance anxiety is that it becomes a compounding problem. Once you learn to just let go, and just not worry about it will in turn let u focus on the beautiful girl in front of you.
    Just close your eyes, open em and say hey, theyres a hot girl here who wants to give herself to me. That should be reason enough to turn u on.
    Does performance anxiety/general nerves about performance with a new girl ever get to the point where you will avoid having sex with her??? Or anyone?
    MY FAVORITE BB.COM QUOTES:
    "A man is to a human what a retarded pigeon is to a bird." - rubrian

"Most men and women are lousy. Let's forget the gender game for a second here folks, and remember that most PEOPLE are ****, period." - peng

NOTE: I am veerrrrrrryy candid: "overly-sensitive" people should avoid my posts/threads entirely - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.