TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gainer + Post Meal

I have decided to make my own weight gainer. I can't digest peanut butter or natural peanut butter, so I need help with some other source that will help keep the oats together. I take this post workout and sometimes as a snack later in the day, what do you think? Banana and Honey Good or Not?

16oz low fat lactaid milk
    1 egg white
    2 TBSP Honey
    1 Banana
    1/2 cup of Quaker oats
    2 scoops of 100% ON Whey

I blend together on a low setting, then drink it.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TomCollins0307
    I have decided to make my own weight gainer. I can't digest peanut butter or natural peanut butter, so I need help with some other source that will help keep the oats together. I take this post workout and sometimes as a snack later in the day, what do you think? Banana and Honey Good or Not?

16oz low fat lactaid milk
    1 egg white
    2 TBSP Honey
    1 Banana
    1/2 cup of Quaker oats
    2 scoops of 100% ON Whey

I blend together on a low setting, then drink it.
    Calories?

If the Calories are good... then it looks cool to me. No idea how it will taste... good luck
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.