the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Daniel Gastelu - Bill Grant's Old-School Bodybuilding Series: Abs Workout 1.

Learn the secrets pro bodybuilders use to build great abs in the latest addition to the old-school bodybuilding series with Bill Grant. Over 45 minutes of hardcore ab training with pro bodybuilder Bill Grant.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu19.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Registered User AintNothingToIt's Avatar
    AintNothingToIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Very True

The information that Bill provides is very true. It is only necessary to do a limited amount of reps and sets for abs to see big results, as it is for most muscles. Focusing my the muscles at work and getting that "mind-muscle connection" is needed to see the results people are looking for.

Bill has been in the game for along time and there is a reason for that, he knows what he's talking about! Listen to him when he says to lift in a controlled manner and leave you ego out of the gym if your going for a bodybuilding look, and if the weights are to heavy then you are either a powerlifter (hopefully that's the case), a beginner, or someone who's ego has taken over their mind and body in the gym.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

That was a great Abs Video Training with Bill Grant. I love Bill Grant way and methods he uses to Train in the Gym. He really motivates me in all The Training Videos he does, and I hope there still more Videos from Bill to show us. Again great Job in this training video....