alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dymatize Amino Pro BCAAs *Lemon Lime* Come On In!!

Thanks to Swuuu and Team Dymatize for the awesome tub of Amino Pro in Lemon Lime!

Some Pics:

PROFILE: 9.5/10

I really like the addition of Taurine and Citrulline. I think the big 3 are solid. I would always like to see more EAAs included in these products, and maybe that is on the horizon. I also really like the electrolytes for replenishment during a strenuous workout. I typically workout fasted, so I really like to take BCAAs intra, and because my gym is always really stuffy and hot, the added hydration is a real bonus. Very solid product here.

MIXABILITY: 10/10

Mixes easily with just a few shakes. It foamed up a lot less than most. There was no sediment or grittiness whatsoever. I initially used it in about 18 oz of cold water because most BCAAs tend to be really sweet for my taste. This much water made this flavor too weak. So the next time I used the recommended 10 oz of water, but it was a little strong. I found about 14 oz to be the sweet spot for this one.

TASTE: 8.5/10

To be honest, when I first mixed it up, it had a faint soapy smell to it. On first sip, I tasted the lime right away, and the lemon came out right after. Very nice combination and well done here. Unfortunately, it also had a soapy aftertaste. This could be me, so I figured I would mix up another scoop in a fresh shaker. The soapy smell and taste remained. I am not sure if it's just me, I got a bad batch, or it is just the taste of the formula. I did enjoy the refreshing citrus flavor, as lemon is one of my absolute favorites.

OVERALL: 9/10

I really do like Amino Pro. I had great workouts with it. I felt good energy, and the electrolytes really kept me charged up. The lemon lime flavor was really done well. It was just that soapy taste that was a turn off. I would, and likely will, buy Amino Pro in the future, albeit in a different flavor. In addition, I really liked the fact there weren't a lot of artificial dyes in this product. I don't need neon yellow to confirm I am drinking a lemon flavored beverage. You can't go wrong with any Dymatize product, they are such a strong and reliable company. Thanks again for the opportunity!

Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls