dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

did i squat wrong(my neck hurts)and is it good 2 get hardness in quads after 1 day

hey guys

yesterday i went to the gym

i havent signed up or anything but this was with the school so....i had to take advantage of the situation

i started my routine this week

so i did like 5-10 reps of deadlifts (only once) because i wanted the personal trainer guy to show me how to do squats and other leg excercises because ive never done them before ( i know, shame shame shame )

but after i started doing them the guy said i had good form ( i nearly got parrallel to the floor and it was good ) now i really like squats

but my neck really hurts now (the back of it ) is that because i put the bar on the wrong way or ??? was i doing something wrong

btw the bone sorta hurts - the lumpy one behind the neck

i then noticed that when i put it down a bit it didnt hurt as much

i then moved onto seated leg curls and then leg press ( woot was doing 100kg leg presses fairly easily )

now i didnt get a really mad 'i can feel it bad' kinda pump but my muscle was pretty hard for the next couple hours or so....

btw my inside leg hammy hurts the most (after a day)

plus my muscle is a fair bit harder now - normal ? and is it good ?

and also.....when i squat (without the smith machine) i cant go all the way to parrallel .... more like i dont go that far , mayb a 3/4 movement with my butt still in the air

do i just gotta keep doing squats and this will improve ?? or ... ?

thanks alot

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    the bar should sit just below that bone notch on the back of your neck. if its on top itll hurt like a bitch. even below itll hurt a bit, but not much.