Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    About to feel the WRAATH™ jer @h2o's Avatar
    jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've tried 'em all but Adam, so what the hell, time to order more why not go with them.

Can anyone tell me that they have noticed an actual difference in one or another from these vitamins, Animal Pak included.

Haven't tried the Animal Pak, everytime I come close to ordering them, I just can't justify the cost to benefit.
    "I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now".

-Jack Bauer (24)

CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE WRAATH tester
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747150

Lightning log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8704265#post8704265

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I noticed alot of energy when I was taking Opti-men. I just got my Adam a few days ago, hopefully it will work as well. I was wondering why they included ZMA in this multi. Effects are stronger when not taken with calcium. But stronger or not, I'm having plenty of dreams & deep sleep. Good deal.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice! Good post!

I wish they sold Adam (along with a lot of other products!) on the big canadian sites (snd & Supps Canada), but I guess i'll have to bite the bullet and wait 2 weeks!
    "The minute I stopped looking for instant results...I got results. Take your time young grasshoper, and your dedication shall be rewarded!" - Me!

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see 10 mcg tin in multipro 32x.
    This is a little funny to me. How does tin help? lol

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    extract:

"Tin, a mineral which some experts say delays hair and hearing loss, but there is insufficient proof to suggest that it is essential and no recommended daily intakes have been set. Furthermore, tin in food is generally considered to be a contaminant."

i think centrum has it as well under the name Stannous Chloride
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 88kg

AUSSIE FORUMS - check it out, click below to register:
    [url]http://www.ultimatephysique.com.au/forum/register.php?refuserid=11[/url]

LOGS:
    1. Eph-free cutting stack:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349977[/url]
    2. Ecdy Free LG Product X Dermasize:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4434099[/url]
    3. **** E...max LMG
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=561868[/url]

FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I currenlty take Centrum. I like their "science" behind the product where they have minerals to absord the vitamins, because I don't think vitamins are any good without minerals.

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the Opti-Men slightly better though it's splitting hairs. Thgey are all good.

1. I like the magnesium chelate form the best (magnesium oxide found commonly in other multi-vitamins has terrible bioavailability)

2. It has less vitamin A than the others too (I'm not a fan of too much vitamin A because it can be toxic. Beta carotene is safer. Still the doses here are all reasonable)

3. GTF chromium (polynictionate) is supposed safer than picolinate (don't lose sleep on this either though).

4. It has the most vitamin K which I like.

Man, I must be bored to respond to this thread.

pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you guys know what type of Vit E does ADAM has?
    The most beneficial type is natural d-alpha tocopheryl such as in GNC mega men

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I came to the conclusion that NOW's Adam was the most cost effective a while back. Solid product, been using it for a full year now. I might see what all the fuss about animal pak is some day when I have some extra cash.

aahhh2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gnc

I currently take the GNC mega man because of the fact it doesnt have maltodextrin(which i try my hardest to stay away from). and its also timed release which gradually releases throughout your body in an 8 hour period, which makes all the vitamins gets absorbed to their fullest. not too sure if the ADAMs does that!

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aahhh2
    I currently take the GNC mega man because of the fact it doesnt have maltodextrin(which i try my hardest to stay away from). and its also timed release which gradually releases throughout your body in an 8 hour period, which makes all the vitamins gets absorbed to their fullest. not too sure if the ADAMs does that!
    Adam actually does a much better job of this. I've used both and can tell by the color of my, you know what.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    last one....
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100) Mercenary is not very well liked. (-100)
    What I don't like about AST 32x is that the tablets are covered in white dye, you can put them under water and a the white dye will dissapear

And after 4 months or so you will see brown spots appearing on the tablets

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Gnc Mega Men Is The Cheapest!

Originally Posted by paravico
    I see both are almost identical except for the last fruits stuff that GNC only has. Why is people saying Adam is better?
    I say GNC because if you are a gold card memeber it cost $.26 per sev. Which makes it the cheapest.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

To show the math 20% off of $29.99= 23.99/90= .26 cents per sev
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    +$10 a year for the gold member card
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

oskar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Ultra Mega Gold

What about GNC Ultra Mega Gold? could you put it in the chart?

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is a very helpful chart. thanks for putting that up.
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11

citysurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

individual pills

i'm on 120mgs of accutane and i **CANNOT** have supplemental vitamin A or eat A-rich foods like spinach, tomatoes, etc.

is there a good multi that has the pills seperate so i can throw out the A?

HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would have liked to have seen DX7 in there since I believe it beats them all. If anyone's interested, check it out. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pfac/dx7.html

Protein Factory:THE SMART CHOICE FOR SERIOUS SUPPLEMENTS. Because Paying Too Much Is Just Dumb.

The Most Popular Products:

UNLEASHED: The Superior Testosterone Booster

DX7: The Worlds Most Potent Multi

ZIP! The Non-"Jittery" Fat Burner

POST CYCLE: What You Should Be On...When You're Off.

Check BB.com Store for the best prices.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HORMONEMAN
    I would have liked to have seen DX7 in there since I believe it beats them all. If anyone's interested, check it out. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pfac/dx7.html
    Beats them all.. how do you figure that?
    Why in the world would Vanadyl Sulfate: 1mg be in there? That is beyond a worthless amount. VS sucks anyways.

HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kappaz
    Beats them all.. how do you figure that?
    Why in the world would Vanadyl Sulfate: 1mg be in there? That is beyond a worthless amount. VS sucks anyways.
    Vanadium (VS) is essential to health. 1 mg a day is all you need.

Other than that, it has higher dosages and more useful ingredients the other brands. Did you not see that or did you just want to complain?

Protein Factory:THE SMART CHOICE FOR SERIOUS SUPPLEMENTS. Because Paying Too Much Is Just Dumb.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hormoneman: DX7 looks pretty good, but one question. All the ones in the chart at the beginning of this thread, and most multis out there, come in tablet or caplet form. DX7 comes in capsules, right? Is there any reason for this? Thanks.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Vanadium (VS) is essential to health. 1 mg a day is all you need.

Other than that, it has higher dosages and more useful ingredients the other brands. Did you not see that or did you just want to complain?
    Stop being such a dick. I'm not complaining, just comparing it to now adam. It has higher dosages on some items, lower on others. After the standard vit/mins, they all vary with the remaining elements. While it looks a thorough multi I don't think it "beats them all"
    It is just another nice addition to choose from...I might of even bought it if you stopped pimping products in every single thread you post in.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by citysurfer
    i'm on 120mgs of accutane and i **CANNOT** have supplemental vitamin A or eat A-rich foods like spinach, tomatoes, etc.

is there a good multi that has the pills seperate so i can throw out the A?
    If you look in the bb.com store under products and then multivitamins, you'll see several that come in packets. Unfortunately, most don't break down which nutrients are in which pills in the description. You'll have to go through them, try to find more info (maybe the individual companies websites have it) and then decide. I found one, an Eclipse product that puts it's Vitamin A with D, so you'd be throwing away the D too, which isn't bad. Some others it looks like you'd have to throw away all the vitamins, which wouldn't work. A lot of products have a lot of A though, so you might find a standalone A pill in a packet, or else one where you just pitch the A and D and you can buy a separate Vitamin D. Hope that helps. Good luck, stuff like that can make the already nettlesome dietary aspects of this sport a real biatch.

Originally Posted by FarEastBeast
    Hormoneman: DX7 looks pretty good, but one question. All the ones in the chart at the beginning of this thread, and most multis out there, come in tablet or caplet form. DX7 comes in capsules, right? Is there any reason for this? Thanks.
    Capsules are superior. Tablets are made with binders which very often don't disolve completely. You can see for yourself by putting a tablet and a capsule in a glass of hot water and wait a bit. The capsule will release the contents completely while the tab will hardly be disolved.

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is DX7 another name for a custom Alpo blend?
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Capsules are superior. Tablets are made with binders which very often don't disolve completely. You can see for yourself by putting a tablet and a capsule in a glass of hot water and wait a bit. The capsule will release the contents completely while the tab will hardly be disolved.
    That might be a good comparison IF you take the acid in your stomach out of the equation Einstein.
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SWEEET 250mgs of ALL 3 BCAA's!!!! !! !! ! !

What the is the point of that?
    â™› â™›