ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Padding for homeade bench?

Hi, I'm building a flat/incline adjustable weight bench out of wood and I seem to have figured out how to do everything except what to use for padding. I need it to be in two peices. A little square where your butt goes and the back rest. If this (_/) is the weight bench I need the top of both of those peices padded. I really don't want to spend much $$ and I don't mind if it's semi ghetto rigged. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kandar7272 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandar7272 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandar7272 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dollar Store

The dollar store had these foam surf boards for kids. They were pretty much foam squares, all one thickness....they could perhaps do the trick if you could find them. They seemed pretry durable.

Can you post a picture of your bench? I'd love to see it.

ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddJI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going right by a dollar store today I'll look in there for some padding thanks. And I'll try to put up pics when it's done.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I too am building a bench almost finished the padding is last to do and the paint job. I went to the shops to buy some padding and was going to get some high density foam. After looking around I ended up buying a yoga mat and it should work well. From that I cut out what size I need.

wow, where do you think I could find a yoga mat and how much about would it cost?

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't really help with that I live on the other side of the world. But I bought mine from a store that deals with rubber goods and plastics. Mine cost roughly $25USD and you could do 2 benches with it.

Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.homepokertourney.com/tables_build.htm

check out links on that site, somewhere on it it'll tell you where you can purchase foam padding and then get vinyl cloth to cover it with...

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used foam, which came in a roll, and then covered it with a canvas painters tarp.

My wife had the foam from a haloween costume for my daughter and the canvas was mine.

The foam she got from a fabric store, but you may be able to get it from a craft store. You could also get the canvas, or whatever material you wated, from the fabric store as well.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try a fabric or crafts store as well. They usually have foam and other padding.

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fabric stores or Wal Mart usually have diffrent thicknesses of foam.
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

Kandar7272 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandar7272 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandar7272 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Camping Foam

I saw some stuff today that is used for camping (i.e. under sleeping bag) at Mountain Equipment Coop. It seemed pretty high density - may need to double up.