Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    loribelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey beanbag, I generally can't take it black. When I'm on an anti-sugar kick, I'll sometimes use lemon instead tho. As a matter of fact the lemons on our tree will be rippening soon, so we'll be doing that in a couple/few weeks!

Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use to be addicted to Mt. Dew back in the day. To kick the habit, I just had to stop it cold turkey. I've never really been a craver for other sweet things. Sure I like them just as much as anyone else, but never craved them. Also, I've never kept that stuff in the house. If I do .. I gorge on it, and that's not a pretty sight! lol I have a weak spot for Cheez-Itz, Goldfish Crackers, Club crackers .. crackers.. lol breads, pastas, rice-a-roni .. mm .. But I eat none of that now. I don't really crave it anymore, just because I am not thinking about it. I am more focused on.. "What can I eat today to get my protein high, carbs a med., and my fats "good?" And how can I keep this all in my calorie range. I don't buy any of that stuff anymore. I do buy goldfish crackers still, but give themto my daughter, and I will occasionally have a handful of them. But I could easily sit down with a box. Will power. Self control. Knowing what your goals are, and how badly you want to reach them, is what keeps me going.

I recently.. as of 4 days ago, quit sugar. I add it to my coffee. I don't over load, but I use enough, also I drink a lot of coffee, and I knwo that has/had to be hindering my progress. So I cut out all refined sugar, and I'm using splenda in my coffee now because I can't drink it black, but I love my caffeine, and I bought some sugar free perserves. SO far, so good.
    Last edited by Ninja J; 08-26-2005 at 12:27 AM.
    Jonathan Alexander was born 8-11-08
    8-11-08: 5lbs 12oz, 19 inches long
    8-13-08: 5lbs 6oz
    8-25-08: 7lbs, 19.5 inches long
    10-14-08: 11lbs 12oz, 21.75 in. long

gava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In most cases you can get rid of the "taste" you need within two weeks. I used to drink 3 XLarge coffee's with 3 sugar and milk all the time then started to have stomach problems... I cut out the sugar and milk and yes it was gross for the first little while but now I can't imagine having them in there. Then I cut down to a coffee here and there... too much caffine overall can deplete your adrenale glands which is all bad