Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lower back injury :(

Hi. So I had this lower back pain to do certain stuff... you know if I wanted to stretch and touch my toes, or to crouch to pick up something etc... it just didn't fell comfortable, however I never really payed atention to it. One day, drop set squatting as usual, I felt as if my lower back was divided in 2, a pretty strange kind of pain and I couldn't move my legs or anything below my waist. I got some shots etc.. And I've got x-rays and medicine. The x-rays show I have a really slight scoliocis, which i don't know how, messed my lower back. Currently I am being treated with ultra sound, and of course some lowerback and spine excercises. My doctor said that I could go swimming. Is it fine for me to go and workout with y'know, 10 lb dumbells and carefully, walking on the treadmill and that sort of stuff? Also, can anyone tell me how does the scoliocis affects the lower back directly with squats? I can't quite understand yet.

Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please this is important anyone take your time.. it will really be appreciated.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would suggest asking your doctor of physical therapist these questions as they would be better able to tell you what you can and cannot do. You do not want to injure yourself more by doing something your not able to do.

gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    I would suggest asking your doctor of physical therapist these questions as they would be better able to tell you what you can and cannot do. You do not want to injure yourself more by doing something your not able to do.
    +1
    recovery from your first injury is the most important one