Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost respect for Victor M.

After hearing his interview on talkradio I have lost all respect for him as a bodybuilder. He talks about being professional but then ruins his body with Marijuana. I would be pissed off if I went to see my favorite bodybuilder (Cutler) and he place not as good as expected and hear him talk about smoking a blunt with Chris Cormier on the radio. If your smoking pot then your not putting 100% into your career or in your shows. Victor M. has just lost ALL respect that I had for him.

I know Arnold did too but I think that was a different time in the world where they didn't quite know the effects of it.
    Goal- From 211- 155 (56 lbs) by July

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just lost all my respect for him also.
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one thing is clear..you have to give props to Vic for not ducking any questions and saying it like it is. Not too many people would be THAT truthful.
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cardioking
    After hearing his interview on talkradio I have lost all respect for him as a bodybuilder. He talks about being professional but then ruins his body with Marijuana. I would be pissed off if I went to see my favorite bodybuilder (Cutler) and he place not as good as expected and hear him talk about smoking a blunt with Chris Cormier on the radio. If your smoking pot then your not putting 100% into your career or in your shows. Victor M. has just lost ALL respect that I had for him.

I know Arnold did too but I think that was a different time in the world where they didn't quite know the effects of it.
    I understand your point completely, yet there are some bbers who use harsher stuff than mj, and I'm talking about recreational drugs not AAS.

There are people driving around on the streets high on heroin and/or coke that look like normal joes and janes....it's a fact of life. I lose respect for people who drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes, even though it's legal, but how many people regularly use those things daily, and it's somewhat socially acceptable.

What about Markus Ruhl smoking a cigarrette outside the supermarket on his video? Or Vlade Divac who smokes a pack or two a day, yet is an NBA veteran...
    I'm just here to learn.

yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stop believing the government. everything they tell u is a lie.

ex. on the new anti-steriod commercial its says, "steroids can damage you apendages ligaments and arms." first off steroids do nothing to your apendages ligaments. instead, people who take steriods lift so much weight and are always on the verge of overtraining that they do not give their ligaments enough rest. secound, HOW THE **** do steroids hurt your ARMS. why dont they just say steroids hurt you nose. jeez

the reason im saying this is because weed is portrayed as an invitation to hell. its not that bad, especially when most people only smoke once or twice a week.

also, weed is great for lifting. you can eat over a pound of beef when your high.

so STFU

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, weed does not ruin your body. You're a moron for saying that. It's a good way to relax and recupperate, a good way to enjoy life without needing to resort to alcohol, not to mention, it just makes you a more enjoyable person. My $.02 of course. Vic has always had my respect, he's got one of the bes physiques out there and he WILL me Mr O someday. He's healthy as a horse with an off season body weight of like 250-260, he's never got heart or kidney problems, he can still smile and run unlike some pro's, not to mention he's one of the coolest pros to talk to in person. You should stop being so narrow minded and accept the fact that people are human.

The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

Wow. At first I thought you were completely joking with this post

...and now...

I've just lost all respect for you.
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).

Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Adam
    Wow. At first I thought you were completely joking with this post

...and now...

I've just lost all respect for you.

For me? Or for the thread starter?

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anybody who's weak-minded enough to let something like that control their life doesn't deserve respect.
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh1billion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know who the guy is but why would you "lose all respect" for him just because he tokes up? I don't but I don't care.. it doesn't **** up your body half as much as we're told it does. Everyone just wants to keep you off it so they inflate their statements. I'm not saying weed is a good thing; I'm just saying it's definitely not as damaging as the government and its drug-protection agencies tell you.

Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Smoking a little dope, drinking a couple of glasses of wine.. In the end it's all realitive.

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women.

To investigate possible effects of chronic marijuana use on reproductive and stress hormones, we assayed testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin, and cortisol in 93 men and 56 women with a mean (+/- S.E.) age of 23.5 +/- 0.4 years. Hormone values were compared among groups of subjects stratified according to frequency of marijuana use (frequent, moderate and infrequent; N = 27, 18, and 30, respectively) and non-using controls (N = 74). Chronic marijuana use showed no significant effect on hormone concentrations in either men or women.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...564&query_hl=9

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats awesome

hes just a regular guy, smoking a doob and pounding back some cottage cheese before bed

respect gained in my books
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Respect gained here as well.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty lame. Awesome physique, but a not-so-awesome "hobby".
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    poking yourself with drugs that would kill a horse mean nothing to you but a little joint makes you twitch like you got sand in your vagina? ironic dont you think?
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    poking yourself with drugs that would kill a horse mean nothing to you but a little joint makes you twitch like you got sand in your vagina? ironic dont you think?
    Post of the year...
    I'm just here to learn.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Americans

It seems that only in American that people like you have a voice - that is people who believe every damn ****ing thing your media tells you, especially about marijuana. You guys used to ban alcohol right? That didnt work..

You CANNOT seperate drugs like THC, from drugs like Tobacco, Alcohol and other "social" drugs. It is people that ABUSE drugs (alcohol, thc etc) that have a problem.

Rather, if you have a problem with occasional Marijuana use, then you MUST invariable have a problem with ALL drug use, this includes caffeine, alcohol etc.

Just because YOUR media and GOV have a problem with this particular drug, does not mean its the super baddy that everyone in USA makes it out to be. Frankly, Americans are one of the most drugged up people in the world, with the worlds largest pharmacetical compaines breathing down your neck every day.

**** in our country you CANNOT advertise prescription drugs. WHY? Because just like in the USA, people end up running to the Dr. to ask for what they saw on TV. Anyway, you get my point.

Dont be so arrogant and single minded to think just because someone missed a little tick box on your "Socially Acceptable Card" (eg they smoke some pot sometimes) that they are now a nasty individual who deserves no respect. The guy was HONEST, which is far more than I can say for most of the Media/Gov in your country.

Next your going to tell me that Genesis in the bible is REAL and the evolution is made up.. and the dinosaurs lived 10,000 years ago.. and the bones were planted by the devil.

Lastly, who are you to say its not professional? For all you know, he smokes a splif once a week to chill out and goes on some eating binge, that is REALLY good for HIM. HE's NOT YOU! HE's the ****N real BB'er here mate, NOT YOU. And dont give me that **** about Arnold not knowing. The guy knew, everyone knew. Its painful obvious that inhaling SMOKE - ANY SMOKE - is bad for you.. Agreed they didnt know how bad. However, its a choice. Let the guy have his pot now and then.. There are far worse things he could be doing (Watching TV and lowering his IQ at every channel change, eating normal American food, ****ing up the planet by driving an SUV like many American's do, Agreeing with gun laws - when you guys have per capita far more shootings that any other first world nation etc etc)
    Last edited by solarize; 08-22-2005 at 08:55 PM.

ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i still think vic is tight but if he is smokin cuz he isn't placing as well as he should thats kinda weak and show u where his mind is at, and thank god its weed and nothing worse, but he still one of my fav physiques, dude looks incredible.

WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ellipticer
    Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...564&query_hl=9
    You're forgetting these guys don't have any endogenous testosterone anymore anyways.

In response to the topic creator, gimme a ****ing break. He smokes an occassional joint and he still looks 1000x better than you do.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL, this has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've read yet. Remember, this is bb.com...so that's saying alot. You lost complete respect for an awesome bodybuilder because he smokes something that isn't even has dangerous as cigarettes or alcohol? LOL! Dude, atleast he admitted it. Do you know how many pros probably smoke weed? How about all the ones that probably do coke? They just aren't TELLING you they're doing it. That's just like alot of pros won't TELL you they're doing steroids, but it's pretty obvious. Not real obvious when someone's an occasional pot smoker.

You've never smoked weed in your life have you? I'm not recommending recreational drugs to anyone, but from personal experience *and the experience of all my pothead friends*, weed is nowhere near the drug they make it out to be. If you become addicted or ever NEED weed, then you're evidently mentally weak and have a problem. If it becomes a problem, then you need help. All the potheads I know take complete control of it and it doesn't effect their lifestyle in any negative way. You think because this guy smokes a little weed he's belittled to only a non-respectable shell of a man? Gimme a break. Everything I hear about Victor suggests that he's a really great guy. And no, I'm not just saying that because he smokes. I'm not the kinda potsmoker that just thinks someone else is cool just because they smoke pot

CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation

Its just marijuana, relax. It is less harmful than alcohol. Leave the guy alone. Just because you want to be a tight ass about life. Some people are here to enjoy a few things. Those who aren't have "nerd complex". Announcement over.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick
    one thing is clear..you have to give props to Vic for not ducking any questions and saying it like it is. Not too many people would be THAT truthful.
    Yeah he is a stand up guy Bob. He really represents Pro Bodybuilding well when he goes to jail for selling roids and exctasy. He is also stand up for screwing members of his former gym out of their dues as well. I think the guy is full of **** and there probably is a lot more questionable stuff that goes on his life than just smoking blunts. His actions and New York City Circuit Court have already proved that.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What a load of crap How old are you? Grow up already.

Please tell us the "effects" ? If anything weed would help a bodybuilder since it increases appetite.

Originally Posted by ~Serpent~
    What a load of crap How old are you? Grow up already.

Please tell us the "effects" ? If anything weed would help a bodybuilder since it increases appetite.

Good post buddy! Man, I haven't heard of one single known disease or health hazard that is directly caused by weed. It's alot safer than cigarettes that's for sure. Just think of green vs. brown. What really sounds healthier? Weed is BOSS and always will be BOSS. Marijuana is not illegal because it's dangerous. It's illegal because it works. And besides, even your picture perfect Mr. Cutler goes to the casino every few months. So maybe by committing a sin, he's not putting 100% into his bodybuilding career. Maybe we should all hate Cutler now too.
    Last edited by Contract Killer; 08-22-2005 at 10:15 PM.

CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100)
    well this will end this debate: not 1 death is linked to marijuana use in any form. can't say that about anything else. and no I don't have the source, just dig around. the info is out there.

Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

He smoked pot? Who cares? I doupt victor would give a flys poo in the ocean wether you have respect for him or not. By the way, why do you think smoking pot is wrong? Because society tells you so? I mean, to think that victor is only a world class bodybuilder...

People these days...

David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have more respect for him now. He's a guy that doesn't bow to the pressure of being politically correct. I'm quite sure he doesn't need to worry about test levels since his come in liquid form.

Nothing wrong with a blunt every now and then. What's with Americans being against weed and tits? (Janet Jackson reference)

JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayeTheOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    Good post buddy!
    that is directly caused by weed. It's alot safer than cigarettes that's for sure. Just think of green vs. brown. What really sounds healthier? Weed is BOSS and always will be BOSS. Marijuana is not illegal because it's dangerous. It's illegal because it works. And besides, even your picture perfect Mr. Cutler goes to the casino every few months. So maybe by committing a sin, he's not putting 100% into his bodybuilding career. Maybe we should all hate Cutler now too.
    You are possibly the dumbest person in the world. Let's clap.

I live in Toronto, the funny thing about Canada is that we're planning to ban cigarettes and legalize marijuana.

Originally Posted by JayeTheOnly
    You are possibly the dumbest person in the world. Let's clap.

I live in Toronto, the funny thing about Canada is that we're planning to ban cigarettes and legalize marijuana.

Well if you live in Toronto, you should keep your fvkin mouth shut and leave Candian discussions to ACTUAL Canadians. Punk. If you guys want some reps from me, neg this jayetheonly guy and let me know, I'll make it up to you.