Dont mess with the best Bodybuilder2049's Avatar
    Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Anyone know how to increase energy without supplements?

For the past three weeks i have been extremley tired. I even yawn during my workouts. I sleep long enough but still feel very tired. I want to get energized but dont want to take any caffenine pills. Any tips on getting some more energy would be greatly appreciated. im thinking of buying some red bull or somthing i cant take it anymore.
    National Academy of Sports Medicine
    Certified Personal Trainer

PRESIDENT OF THE HLC - HEAVYWEIGHT LIFTING CLUB

we train our bodies not our egos.

BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BioHazardF5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sleep more, go to the gym when you are more awake, drink some simple sugars with your pre workout shake, eat more complex carbs throughout the day for more sustained energy. red bull is just a quick fix and you will be feeling tired again later.
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 220
    Chest: 46"
    Arms: 16 1/2"

"Train beyond the pain...and death is your only release."

" To be number one you must train like you are number two."

"I ain't got time to bleed." - Jesse Ventura in Predator

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well maybe you are carb sensitive and you are having to many carbs.
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you don't want caffeine, but you're going to buy Red Bull? Caffiene is what makes Red Bull...

Try...

-sleep
    -food
    -green tea
    -ALCAR
    -taurine
    -l-tyrosine

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)

eat and sleep

eat and sleep

Dont mess with the best Bodybuilder2049's Avatar
    Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hepennypacker52
    lol you don't want caffeine, but you're going to buy Red Bull? Caffiene is what makes Red Bull...

Try...

-sleep
    -food
    -green tea
    -ALCAR
    -taurine
    -l-tyrosine
    i said Caffiene pills
    National Academy of Sports Medicine
    Certified Personal Trainer

PRESIDENT OF THE HLC - HEAVYWEIGHT LIFTING CLUB

we train our bodies not our egos.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybuilder2049
    For the past three weeks i have been extremley tired. I even yawn during my workouts. I sleep long enough but still feel very tired. I want to get energized but dont want to take any caffenine pills. Any tips on getting some more energy would be greatly appreciated. im thinking of buying some red bull or somthing i cant take it anymore.
    what does your pre-wo meal consist of?

look at this thread...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=512103
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

No Excuses, Just Results mhschiefs97's Avatar
    mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500)
    bananas mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    go to the doctor to get a simple blood test.
    and ask him to check if everything is in the normal range.
    (your potassium levels, magnesium levels, testosterone levels)
    basically ask him to check if EVERYTHING is in the NORMAL range.
    thats my advice if more sleep and food doesnt work.

androflash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

bananas(platanos, lol) are the answer. they give you a boost of energy for 90 minutes. just dont eat too many.

(((())))-------(((()))) Alex B.'s Avatar
    Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hepennypacker52

Try...

-sleep
    -food
    -green tea
    -ALCAR
    -taurine
    -l-tyrosine
    Green tea helps get energy???My bro has been drinking that stuff for years . I always wondered how he only gets 6 hours of sleep a day and has energy to go to the gym everyday and work and everything . of course he sleeps like 16 hours on the weekends but still .
    Vote for me bro

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/alex-2

obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    try doin a run before you start your workout.. youll get the blood pumpin and youll feel more alert

Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Famosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yerba mate

**Under Construction** E_Scapegoat's Avatar
    E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    step 1: buy 3-4 red bulls
    step 2: drink them
    step 3: give a homocidal maniac a large knife
    step 4: give him directions to your gym
    step 5: kick him in the balls, run to your car
    step 6: drive to your gym and HURRY.
    NPTI Certified PT

MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Red Bull is good for a short term adrenaline rush usually a couple hours. But if you aren't feeling well and you're taking Red Bull to increase your energy you will feel like **** when it wears off and you will be extremely tired.