HailynSeylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Will I Succeed with this Plan???

I know you all are pretty busy, but I was wondering if you could possibly evaluate my fat loss plan. That would be great especially since this is this first time I have posted at bb.com.
    I am a 5'6" female, and I weigh 128 pounds with 24% bodyfat. I am looking to lower my bodyfat as much as possible by Jan. 1 '03---so I have approx. 17 weeks (starting tommorrow).
    Is 15% too low for a female?

Here's my diet: (40/40/20 cpf)

Meal #1: (also post workout)
    2 scoops of whey protein with water
    1 cup All Bran cereal (dry)

Meal #2: 1/2 cup beans
    2 oz. chicken breast

Meal #3: apple
    3 oz. tuna (plain)

Meal #4: Salad w/ 2 oz. chicken
    1 cup green beans

Meal #5: 2 cups broccoli
    1 tbs. olive oil
    3 oz. turkey

and about a gallon of water. Also I will be taking xenadrine rfa-1,
    and a multi-vitamin.

Workout wise:

M/W/F: Cardio: HIIT
    T/TH/S: full body weightsI am a beginner)
    -squats
    -deadlifts
    -calf-raises
    -chest presses
    -shoulder presses
    -tricep extensions
    -bicep curls
    -one arm rows
    -lateral raises

Sunday possibly a longer cardio session (not hiit).
    That about covers it. Just getting back into the swing of things after a looong break. Thanks alot guys, I appreciate it.

anyone???

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, your workout routine seems ok for a beginner. if you had been training for awhile, i'd tell you a different appoach. anyhow, no 15% bf isn't too low for a female. now go below 8-10% and that's where the negative parts come in such as ammenorhea, not to mention screwed up hormone levels. if a woman doesn't get her period and she isn't pregnant, common sense should tell her something is wrong. 12-15% is a very good level for an athletic woman. nothing wrong with 18% either.

anyhow, your nutritional ideas sound good as an ideal, but not realistic. you can't eat these same things you listed day in and day out for the next four months. remember that. get some variety in you diet. the best diet is one that is healthy and one that you will still enjoy. if you struggle to get down those same foods day after day, you won't stick with it. get some variety. get some fruit in there. hell throw in some yogurt or peanut butter in there. let's be honest. you can't and will not eat these exact meals as you listed for 17 weeks day in and day out, so remember to be realistic with yourself- your aren't a machine. give yourself an outline, but not an exact 100% planned out diet. otherwise you are subject to get sick of it and end up quitting. be realistic.
    you mentioned xendadrine- take only one pill at a time starting out. especially if you only weigh 128 lbs!!!!! it's powerful stuff. if someone your size just pops out of the gate taking 2 pills at a time, you will feel horrible. too much nervousness and maybe overanxious. you'll feel like you just did a few 8balls of coke. i weigh 50 pounds more than you, coffee rarely affects me much, and yet 2 xenadrine makes climb the walls. taking just one makes me hyped up for hours. so be weary of how you decide to take xenadrine.
    i know you want to lose bodyfat and all, but please keep in mind to be mindful of you do so. beyond that, good luck

Smile

thanks alot! Yes, I will take 1 xenadrine at first, dont wanna have an anxiety attack!
    and as far as variety goes...very true!
    thanks for the input!
    I plan on switching up my workout after 6 weeks. Hopefully that will work!

meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meko13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I must say your plan looks TIGHT !! You must have done lots of reseach because everything looks well thought out.

Good Luck and all the best. You shouldn't have a problem with the bodyfat loss because it appears you know what you are doing. Good Job Girl !!

Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great diet. I agree with the same diet day in and day out. Variety is good. Find foods with the same nutritional content and sub. every now and then. That will allow you to stay on the diet for that lenght of time. Other than that, looks good. Best of luck.