Closed Thread
    Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) Casanova is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Some gym punks argued with me for shaving

So I was at the gym and just finished showering. I had to pee really bad so i threw my towel over my shoulders and went to drain myself it at the urinals. Then went to my locker to grab my razor. So i'm there shaving up like I always do and these 2 punks walk by and say dude what the **** bro. I said what's the problem. And they say bro your cock is on the sink. That **** is sick.

I said why are you looking man. And one of them says why cant you just shave at home or put some clothes on. I said look I don't owe you an explanation. Everyone does this and i just got out the shower so my private place is not dirty.

I mean it was barely hitting the sink. Maybee just the tip a litle but I wash the srea up after shaving anyway. God, can't wait til school stars again so I don't have to see these punks.

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    troll, negs, dont shave in public, why the hell you in relationship help?
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Casanova
    So I was at the gym and just finished showering. I had to pee really bad so i threw my towel over my shoulders and went to drain myself it at the urinals. Then went to my locker to grab my razor. So i'm there shaving up like I always do and these 2 punks walk by and say dude what the **** bro. I said what's the problem. And they say bro your cock is on the sink. That **** is sick.

I said why are you looking man. And one of them says why cant you just shave at home or put some clothes on. I said look I don't owe you an explanation. Everyone does this and i just got out the shower so my private place is not dirty.

I mean it was barely hitting the sink. Maybee just the tip a litle but I wash the srea up after shaving anyway. God, can't wait til school stars again so I don't have to see these punks.
    I assume you were shaving your face, not your balls ??? Even so, it kinda freaks me out when guys just stand around naked and do their hair, etc instead of putting on some clothes or a towel. I mean, I love to be naked too but you gotta have some modesty. Walking to and from the shower naked is fine, I guess, but I cover myself if I'm doing something else... JMHO...

Regardless, I don't make a big deal of it when others do it. I just move along. Obviously, they want someone to see their junk, so.........
    Last edited by system; 08-25-2005 at 07:14 AM.
    Height = 6' 1"
    185 lbs @ 15 % BF

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    That is not cool. Just think there might have been a dick there in the very same spot before you. Now that is gross right.
    Shave at home or cover up. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!!
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should have asked if they needed their pubes shaved. You should offer a service with a happy ending.

your so selfish.

Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find that rude when dudes walk around butt ass naked in the locker room at the gym. Sure if you're getting dressed after a shower, cool. But some dudes walk around like they're home alone with their **** all open for the public, have some respect for people around you. No one wants to see that ****...you're too comfortable for your own good. lol
    5'8
    Weight - 158

Bench: 260lbs
    Squat: 315(

Phase(Currently cutting...)

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gungho
    No one wants to see that ****
    Actually, youd be surprised. Gym lockerrooms are magnets for sleezy guys that want to get an eye full and even some that mess around.

My friend worked at one and said gym lockerroom action happens alot more than you think.

There are NUMEROUS dirty old men at my gym. I HATE changing in there.

I do it quick and get out.

Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gungho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gym (Golds) recently got bought out by Peaks and now all these older dudes walk around butt ass naked....so I don't even change back into my normal clothes...I change...lift...grab my bag...go home. I don't want to see it, nothing to do with any insecurity. I just find it disrespectful.
    5'8
    Weight - 158

Bench: 260lbs
    Squat: 315(

Phase(Currently cutting...)

system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kmac12
    Actually, youd be surprised. Gym lockerrooms are magnets for sleezy guys that want to get an eye full and even some that mess around.

My friend worked at one and said gym lockerroom action happens alot more than you think.

There are NUMEROUS dirty old men at my gym. I HATE changing in there.

I do it quick and get out.
    I refuse to be run out of my gym locker room. That said, there's nothing more repulsive that naked, old, out-of-shape men - who pretend to be 'healthy' while scoping out younger, in-shape dudes. Puke.
    Height = 6' 1"
    185 lbs @ 15 % BF

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't care when people shave but why not just wrap a towel around you? Hell just as much as they don't want your johnson on the sink I wouldn't want my johnson on the sink if I was you either.

Originally Posted by Gungho
    My gym (Golds) recently got bought out by Peaks and now all these older dudes walk around butt ass naked....so I don't even change back into my normal clothes...I change...lift...grab my bag...go home. I don't want to see it, nothing to do with any insecurity. I just find it disrespectful.
    Yeah, it is odd....i only shower there if I have to (going somewhere right afterwards).

The showers at my 24hr are almost community showers. They just have small seperators in them. But, you can still see others easily. When Ive showered, most of the time, no one else is in there.

The last time that I showered though, there was this old creepy asian guy who kept staring. I hate that. He spends literally like an hour in the lockerroom. Usually longer in there than working out.

Also, I was changing one time and this chubby old, hairy guy (red hair and completely covered in freckles) walked out of the shower.

Stood right next to me, completely naked. He wouldnt cover up and just started chatting with me. He actually said, "I wonder if the care if we come here and shower but not workout". I changed quickly and got the F out of there.

Awoken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Awoken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If there is not a reason for you to be nude, such as being in the shower, it is only appropriate to wrap a towel around your waist or get dressed. Just because you are comfortable with it, does not mean everyone else is going to be, and you are not the only member of the gym.

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you and the sink having relationship problems? Or did you want to start a sexual relationship with these two boys?

Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude that is sick!! why can't you just shave at home??

also, it's ok to be nake at the shower, but once you are out, use something to cover it! is it too much trouble to cover it with a towel?? it's only going to take like less than 5 second!!

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)

put some f*cking pants on.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why cant u just wear a towel u fuking ***?

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    next time use that razor blade on ur wrists.

IlikeMusic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IlikeMusic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    omfg why does this guy get more replies than i do.. he doesnt even need help and... I DO!!! lol