Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4533
    Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jay Rawd's BodySpace

Thumbs up Girls with big Thighs, hips, and ass

IMO girls that have those big ass thighs are sexy. Especially when they wear shorts. Big thighs and small calves. That's a good lower body combo for a woman. Sorry, bored.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell yeah :P

I like girls that look, well, like girls. I like big breasts and big thighs, hips and asses.

My only problem is I'm too damn skinny so I look a bit funny next to em.

BodyPoints: 42
    Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Lord_Nazgul's BodySpace

Talking

Sorry but i have to, THIS THREAD SUCKS WITHOUT PICS!!!

MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MMA Superstar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree w/ this thread...nice ass and sexy thighs to go with it. I love a curvacious woman.
    Inspirations in MMA:
    1. Marco Ruas
    2. Bas Rutten
    3. Kazushi Sakuraba
    4. BJ Penn
    5. Fedor Emelianenko

Today's stars: Wanderlei Silva, Rich Franklin, Shogun Rua, GSP, Chuck Liddell, Takanori Gomi, Renato Sobral

-Training soon with Chute Boxe

"Now dat...das cool" - dodigago, SuperKid2, SniperChick, mistermuscles, Slash_, mike_d

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero. "Vaya Con Dios, Mi Amigo." You will be missed.

Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I'd post pics, but I'd probably get a flurry of negs since most guys here prefer that suburban preppy white girl thing. I'm really liking the ghetto look now with the thick ass and thighs, hips. Girls blessed with ghetto booties are sexy to me. It's a very feminine look. I'd **** the **** out of a ghetto girl, though.

Why are some guys intimidated by big asses? You know, just because the girls with big asses you've seen have big waists to match, doesn't mean this holds true for all girls. Most girls that got African blood in them can easily have small waists and big asses.

If anyone wants to post pics, I am asking you to NOT post J.Lo pics. Hell, post away those played out Vida Guerra's if you must, but I won't stand for J.Lo's mediocre physique.

D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) D3xter Jax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I'd post pics, but I'd probably get a flurry of negs since most guys here prefer that suburban preppy white girl thing. I'm really liking the ghetto look now with the thick ass and thighs, hips. Girls blessed with ghetto booties are sexy to me. It's a very feminine look. I'd **** the **** out of a ghetto girl, though.

Why are some guys intimidated by big asses? You know, just because the girls with big asses you've seen have big waists to match, doesn't mean this holds true for all girls. Most girls that got African blood in them can easily have small waists and big asses.

If anyone wants to post pics, I am asking you to NOT post J.Lo pics. Hell, post away those played out Vida Guerra's if you must, but I won't stand for J.Lo's mediocre physique.

DanteEgassa will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanteEgassa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    I'd post pics, but I'd probably get a flurry of negs since most guys here prefer that suburban preppy white girl thing.

Most girls that got African blood in them can easily have small waists and big asses.
    I've seen far more white or latin girls with thick asses than I have black girls. Not only that, but black girls tend to have asses made completely out of cellulite.

BodyPoints: 22529
    JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JingleAllTheWAY's BodySpace
    IMO girls that have those big ass thighs are sexy. Especially when they wear shorts. Big thighs and small calves. That's a good lower body combo for a woman. Sorry, bored.
    dude. your threads suck.

BodyPoints: 42
    Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lord_Nazgul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Lord_Nazgul's BodySpace
    lol.

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DanteEgassa
    I've seen far more white or latin girls with thick asses than I have black girls. Not only that, but black girls tend to have asses made completely out of cellulite.
    A lot of Black girls are overweight, but if you were to seem them without all that fat they would have a much better ass than white and hispanic girls. A lot of black athletic girls have huge asses.

hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    like this ?
    Attached Images
    If not believing in a religion that asks you to slaughter other humans in the name of a holy war means rotting in hell, then Id rather rot in hell

The Bengal tiger.. The anti - gandhi..Kerpal's daddy... your resident anti - hero thats me.. Hayazoom

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 12058
    LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LoveThyPain's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by hayazoom
    like this ?
    ooh yea, daddy loves a big booty.
    "look at the mole on her neck. that's gross. My pet dog wouldn't PIITB

Absolutely disgusting. This thread will not only fail, it will cause me to fail to get hard next time IM trying to have sex.

That **** is enough to turn someone gay.

that's the biggest girl with the tiniest teeth i've ever seen. To get that big with those teeth, she'd hafta spend about 5 hours a day chewing." - dollee after spotting a beached whale

SEEKING IMPROVEMENT STILL STANDING's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4881
    STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit STILL STANDING's BodySpace
    Yeah !What can I say about these sexy woman compare to my little town "HIGH NOSE GALS" . Their natural morality have been shown to the society.

But there is a 'risk' in exposing their attraction.
    "We can say that cruelty is used well (if it is permissible to talk in this way of what is evil) when it is employed once and for all, and one's safety depends on it, and then it is not persisted in but as far as possible turned to the good of one's subjects....."

"Violence must be inflicted once and for all; people will then forget what it tastes like and so be less resentful."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengence need not to be feared"

SEEKING IMPROVEMENT STILL STANDING's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4881
    STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit STILL STANDING's BodySpace

Talking

BIG hip thighs and asses = good fertility

BIG BREAST = MORE MILK FOR THE LITTLE BABIES.
    "We can say that cruelty is used well (if it is permissible to talk in this way of what is evil) when it is employed once and for all, and one's safety depends on it, and then it is not persisted in but as far as possible turned to the good of one's subjects....."

"Violence must be inflicted once and for all; people will then forget what it tastes like and so be less resentful."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengence need not to be feared"

Stats: 6'3", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22486
    KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KIDRR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KIDRR's BodySpace
    I agree to a point. Check the ladies in my pics and see if we are on the same track.
    Attached Images
    Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7431
    IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IllumX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit IllumX's BodySpace
    i'll post pics!
    Attached Images

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41761
    Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big Slim DaDDy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Mikesmaf
    i'll post pics!

haha look at the stretch marks on the ass of girl #4.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000) Legs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will never get fat just to make a guy like me, Ugh - some of that is just nasty...!!!!
    Is a big a** enough for you guys??? Some of these girls have BUSTED faces???

Joanna Krupa is BEAUTIFUL though!

Stats: 6'3", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5213
    Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slash_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Slash_'s BodySpace
    I agree i think that is sexy also.
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hayazoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legs
    I will never get fat just to make a guy like me, Ugh - some of that is just nasty...!!!!

Who talked about getting fat???!

Big thighs and big ass means more of a muscular base than straight out flab. A lil and I mean only a lil fat covering thighs and ass is actually attractive as long as it does not jiggle like jelly
    If not believing in a religion that asks you to slaughter other humans in the name of a holy war means rotting in hell, then Id rather rot in hell

The Bengal tiger.. The anti - gandhi..Kerpal's daddy... your resident anti - hero thats me.. Hayazoom

BodyPoints: 341
    Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Old Man Big has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Old Man Big's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Mikesmaf
    i'll post pics!
    nice f ucking pics big guy

Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Damm that pic of mindy is fine as ****, im luvin that

Thats a 10 outta 10 body for me

Stats: 5'8", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10460
    Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pnigro's BodySpace

I agree some of them are ugly. However, ass is still the most important female part of the body IMO.

Damn, I love these threads.

Stats: 5'8", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10460
    Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pnigro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pnigro's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_Fella
    Damm that pic of mindy is fine as ****, im luvin that

Thats a 10 outta 10 body for me
    Yeah!!!

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8036
    RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RedSoxfan1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RedSoxfan1978's BodySpace
    I cant stand a skinny as bitch. Ribs and ****,its nasty looking.
    I want a WOMAN damn it! Tits, ass, legs, the whole deal.
    "The whole swap meet went crazy! I'm sockin more fools than Patrick Swayze."
    Sir-Mix-A-Lot

52 Wins 4 Loses 49 KOs Deadgame's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1810
    Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deadgame's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by hayazoom
    Who talked about getting fat???!

Big thighs and big ass means more of a muscular base than straight out flab. A lil and I mean only a lil fat covering thighs and ass is actually attractive as long as it does not jiggle like jelly
    Indeed reps for you. Just because she has a fat ass does not mean we have to label it ghetto and attractive. I like a good physique plain and simple.
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4284
    Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garnett has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Garnett's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978
    I cant stand a skinny as bitch. Ribs and ****,its nasty looking.
    I want a WOMAN damn it! Tits, ass, legs, the whole deal.

Agree 100% with that. I like an ass shaped like a half moon (ie half circle). That flat at the top with the tear drop at the bottom is okay, but still lacks any shape when you see if from the side.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) puro supafly has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Who has a "busted" face, I don't see anything wrong with them. I'd pick any of the big asses over Joanna Krupa's "beutiful" face. Yes, a lot of guys like big asses. I'm not fooled by society's attempts to tell me what I'm supposed to like. Skinny models with bodies like 12 year old boys aren't my thing. Curves make the woman.

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NewYorkMets has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NewYorkMets's BodySpace
    ^^^^ keep going....
    Eli 2 Rings a.k.a. Eli Montana a.k.a. Eli Unitas a.k.a. Eli Swag Newton a.k.a. Goats gonna Goat !

Mets - Knicks - Giants - Rangers - Tiger Woods - Republican