sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)

List Keto Diet foods and meals

It's surprises me not to see a thread or a sticky that has people post foods or ways they cook on Keto. I just started yesterday (boy am I damn tired already) and I was hoping to find a list of foods on here people like to eat on Keto.

I'll start with Beef Bacon and Hotdogs no buns, thin cuts steak tips, peanuts and peanut butter, Diet Ice Tea and soda, olives, hamburgers, lettuce and metamucil.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this subject has been beaten to death....do a search and you'll find hundreds of different things to eat on a keto diet!

cheers