Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mean, Lean & Clean Inc. WhiteCollarBoy's Avatar
    WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you ever wonder what motivates you? And if its for the right reasons? (Serious)

I was just in a wierd mood tonight, and the title of this post probably doesn't even make much sense, but I'll try to clarify.

I was just feeling a little overwhelmed about thoughts of grad school, all of which that may entail, and the goal/purpose of it all. I mean, I graduated from a good business school, working at a great job, making great money and living in a really nice downtown apartment, driving a bmw, wearing expensive clothes, eating expensive meals, and talking to women that are hollow shells and pitiful excuses for human beings.

I mean, to many, the life I live right now is a "good life". There are probably clueless young adults out there right now who are stuck with kids, stuck in bad families, or wallowing in their own filth due to the poor choices they made in highschool, resulting in dead end jobs or some online community college classes while working night shifts, etc, who would probably give anything to do what I'm doing now.

I'm not saying that to be cocky or pompous, but rather to question how good of a life the one I have really is. Say I bust my ass and score a great GMAT, bust my ass through some top MBA program...for what? To land a great job at a great company with a great title, to live some materialistic life filled with more fancy cars, empty women, and unneccessary material possessions?

It all just seems sort of empty and pointless, which makes me question why I'm so motivated to get this "stuff". Is it just the culture of our country? No, because there are kids from India and Hong Kong dying for a spot in Harvard's MBA class of 2010 or whatever.

I just keep imagining myself, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years from now. I worry about one day becoming some slick exec, only to have my kids hate me, my wife divorce me and take 80% of everything I've worked for since, oh say, right now as I'm making this post and wondering what will be instore for me tomorrow at the office.

Am I destined to work in a cube farm for the rest of my life? To oversee a cube farm? To drive back and forth to the same office everyday in a bmw? In a mercedes benz? A porsche? A ferrari? What does it matter? They are cars anyway...one dent, one ding, doesn't matter. They all get dirty and can be destroyed in a blink of an eye.

Just feeling sort of lost. Sort of wondering what the point of all this crap is. It all just seems like one stupid game to me, these definitions of what success is...but it's wierd how I feel so ashamed for even thinking for one second that I don't want to play.

Would I be a failure, or would I deserve less respect as a human being if I didn't get my MBA from an Ivy League, but got it from a second tier school? Or not have an MBA at all? Should my friends look down upon me if my shoes were from DSW versus Allen Edmunds? I was just thinking, when does this stuff stop? Where does it begin and where does it end. At what point do these things matter and don't matter?

These are just some of my initial raw thoughts. I don't know what I'm trying to get at here but this is just how I was feeling tonight. Saw some people die on the news, people getting AIDS from transplants, thought about my little bro in college, how my ex-girlfriend was doing, and what the people at work think of me and think of their lives and families. Thought about what happiness is, and what would make me feel happy and complete.

****, I'm going to bed.
    Last edited by WhiteCollarBoy; 11-14-2007 at 08:26 PM.
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000)
    capitalism "works" exclusively because people are motivated for morally corrupt reasons.

stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeuh, meaningless meaningless, wisest man in the world discovered this, to get away from hollow chicks, go to places that don't have them, and "dress down" and get a crappier car, that way you know they are in it for you, and will see them for them, not for your money
    Cliche motivational phrase

Tell a man there is 100 billion stars in the galaxy and he'll believe you. Tell a man there's wet paint on a bench, and he'll have to touch it

WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for some thoughts. It's a long read but I think some of you can identify.
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BabySealSlappa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My dick is to small so I have tp [over]compensate.

Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Little_Tarzan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    youre a white collar boy, do it for the money

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happiness is the meaning of life. If you're not happy with what you are doing, it is a waste of life. Pursue what makes you happy and you can't go wrong. Do what you love and love what you do. Success will be a byproduct of that.

Besides, the world you know has been engineered by elites that want you to work for their companies so they can tax you and make more money. They see everyone as economic units that they can tax and manipulate. Most people in the eyes of the elites are DEBT SLAVES and nothing more. Democracy is a sham. America isn't free. The Federal Reserve and IRS are two blatant proofs to my claim.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Bio: google.com/profiles/salvadorrusso & linkedin.com/in/salvadorrusso

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    Happiness is the meaning of life. If you're not happy with what you are doing, it is a waste of life. Pursue what makes you happy and you can't go wrong. Do what you love and love what you do. Success will be a byproduct of that.

Besides, the world you know has been engineered by elites that want you to work for their companies so they can tax you and make more money. They see everyone as economic units that they can tax and manipulate. Most people in the eyes of the elites are DEBT SLAVES and nothing more. Democracy is a sham. America isn't free. The Federal Reserve and IRS are two blatant proofs to my claim.
    In this country and capitalistic society, you're only free to choose your own poison.

NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's the climb to the top, not the top that makes it enjoyable. A lot of people may not agree with this regarding money, but it still holds true.

Once you linger around the phase that you're describing, you realize that everyone else just wants to get more **** to show off to everyone else. It's stupid. All you have to do is take a look around, the empty lives these people live to look better than everyone else.

Steer clear and aim to be a better person. That's what really counts. In the end, the people you know do matter more than the money you have.
    NBE

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a similar situation as you but I sorta feel the same way. I'm at an Ivy League School majoring in Engineering and probably alot better off than most kids my age but i just feel so.....empty. Like Bale in American Psycho, you can see me, I have friends and party and go to class but I'm simply not there. It all seems so pointless, I don't want to be a drone for the rest of my life but I don't know how to wake up...

Edit: I'm seriously considering traveling to tibet or china after i graduate and live in a temple for 6 months~year and just lean to enjoy the peace and quiet. (serious)
    Last edited by SumblimeStyle; 11-14-2007 at 08:34 PM.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    just passing the time until we die LOL

Originally Posted by NBE View Post
    It's the climb to the top, not the top that makes it enjoyable. A lot of people may not agree with this regarding money, but it still holds true.

Once you linger around the phase that you're describing, you realize that everyone else just wants to get more **** to show off to everyone else. It's stupid. All you have to do is take a look around, the empty lives these people live to look better than everyone else.
    But what is so alluring about being on the top? The top of what? Screwing other people over? Top execs killing entire business segments to cut costs, meet the bottom line, so the board awards him his $50 million dollar bonus? I mean, I agree that the advancement of life comes with the contingency that life is supposed to be made more comfortable, but we've already surpassed comfort. It's a point of excess and pure waste now. The 40 hour work week is no more...we over extend and come up with new ways to make our lives more "efficient". Sleep less, work more, take a pill if you feel tired, etc. It's overwhelming when you stop and think what we've all become involved in.

Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    Not a similar situation as you but I sorta feel the same way. I'm at an Ivy League School majoring in Engineering and probably alot better off than most kids my age but i just feel so.....empty. Like Bale in American Psycho, you can see me, I have friends and party and go to class but I'm simply not there. It all seems so pointless, I don't want to be a drone for the rest of my life but I don't know how to wake up...

Edit: I'm seriously considering traveling to tibet or china after i graduate and live in a temple for 6 months~year and just lean to enjoy the peace and quiet. (serious)
    Yeah, and you can expect your peers who are "well-grounded" to accuse you of losing your mind, or becoming "lost". But, who is really lost? Them, or you?

This **** is deep man. Waay to deep.

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhiteCollarBoy View Post
    Yeah, and you can expect your peers who are "well-grounded" to accuse you of losing your mind, or becoming "lost". But, who is really lost? Them, or you?

It's only deep if you let it get deep. Don't take life too seriously bro. After all, no one makes it out alive It really is a gift. Try and enjoy it more and not stress so much about what society thinks is right for you. All the government wants is for you to produce and to collect taxes from you. That's it.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think society as a whole feels like this though. Its only a matter of time now before we collapse. Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, Europe, and finally its our turn. Soon there's gonna be another economic collapse/world war/viral outbreak thats gonna shatter society as we know it and we'll just have to get used to trying to survive instead of build up our bank accounts. That's the only way we're gonna be able to break out of this pathetic excuse for a life.

Or I just need to take a longass vacation...

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like the other guy up there said: "it all boils down to happiness."

Life is short. The only thing we can do is have as much fun as we can while we're here. If busting your ass through that MBA program gives you a sense of pride and satisfaction, or may one day provide you with free time to spend as you see fit, then by all means go for it. Do what makes you HAPPY.

If you think you will be miserable there, go find something else to do.

If a poor Irish sheep farmer is happy with his life, then who is to say that his life is any less fulfilling than some slick Wall Street exec?

Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000)

I think I agree with your implications. People always use words like "lost" to describe those who are angry and skeptical. Those who are successful and don't contemplate/worry about such things "get it."

Do they though? They've made it work, but do they get it? In my experience, they just don't think about the whys. They blindly "do," in the hopes they get more stuff than their neighbors.

But I'm not different. My life has no meaning. I'm going to probably take a bs business job that my dad offered me. Whatever. Blah

Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    I think society as a whole feels like this though. Its only a matter of time now before we collapse. Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, Europe, and finally its our turn. Soon there's gonna be another economic collapse/world war/viral outbreak thats gonna shatter society as we know it and we'll just have to get used to trying to survive instead of build up our bank accounts. That's the only way we're gonna be able to break out of this pathetic excuse for a life.

Or I just need to take a longass vacation...
    Do you know what the funny thing is about the empires you named? THEY ARE HAVE THE SAME RULING BLOODLINE. It started in Egypt and made its way to England. SAME BLOODLINE.

Now, who is BUSH related too? What empire do you know of that is collapsing right now? What is the next empire to come?

HELLO RFID MICROCHIPS AND NEW WORLD ORDER!

Originally Posted by Idontakefishoil View Post
    I think I agree with your implications. People always use words like "lost" to describe those who are angry and skeptical. Those who are successful and don't contemplate/worry about such things "get it."

Do they though? They've made it work, but do they get it? In my experience, they just don't think about the whys. They blindly "do," in the hopes they get more stuff than their neighbors.

But I'm not different. My life has no meaning. I'm going to probably take a bs business job that my dad offered me. Whatever. Blah
    My problem has always been that I think too much, and too deeply. But sometimes I think it's a blessing, or a curse. I agree with you tho- whatever, blah!

NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But what is so alluring about being on the top? The top of what? Screwing other people over? Top execs killing entire business segments to cut costs, meet the bottom line, so the board awards him his $50 million dollar bonus? I mean, I agree that the advancement of life comes with the contingency that life is supposed to be made more comfortable, but we've already surpassed comfort. It's a point of excess and pure waste now. The 40 hour work week is no more...we over extend and come up with new ways to make our lives more "efficient". Sleep less, work more, take a pill if you feel tired, etc. It's overwhelming when you stop and think what we've all become involved in.
    The struggle for greatness. Unfortunately, most people consider greatness as material wealth.

I like using this analogy:
    Would you like to fly to the top of Mount Everest, or climb it?

When it comes to money, people would much rather fly it, but at the same time it creates less value for what you achieve. We begin to fill the empty spaces with what we can over other people.

It's hard to explain, but I know exactly what you mean. Money is not an issue for me either, I'm fortunate to be able to say that, but we need to look at what's important in life, I've come to the conclusion that it's the relationships with other people, not the flaunting of wealth.

I'm a little chopped and tired, sorry if this sounds pointless.
    NBE

bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great post sir, i'm working my ass off at a major banking company and slowly moving my way up the corporate ladder. why? i don't know, to make money so when i stop working, i can live at ease and not have to work when i'm 65, or hopefully younger, is my only answer and to provide for a family someday.

i'm trying to get to your position, i'm chipping away at school 2 classes at a time, i dont have a timetable when i'll be done school because of my constantly fluctuating financial situation. i'm driving a 15 year old reliable car dating an e-standard 5 or lower but she's my best friend and world right now.

i'm doing everything i can to make my life as easy as possible and also for my kids'(that i dont have) lives as well.

as well as working at a bank, trying to work out, seeing my girl, classes... i'm trying to start a small time business in photography/advertising/design. when i get that started and operational, i wont need to work for anyone and i can manage everything myself and learn on the fly. but for right now, my 35K job a year not including bonus and incentives is working for me and there's unlimited potential to go up.
    "Always act as though it were impossible to fail." -Anonymous

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    Do you know what the funny thing is about the empires you named? THEY ARE HAVE THE SAME RULING BLOODLINE. It started in Egypt and made its way to England. SAME BLOODLINE.

Now, who is BUSH related too? What empire do you know of that is collapsing right now? What is the next empire to come?

HELLO RFID MICROCHIPS AND NEW WORLD ORDER!

Lol not quite what i meant. It doesnt matter who's running things, the point is that I personally don't believe this is how we were meant to live. ****, it seems the more successful you are the less happy you become. Some of my friends parents are super rich and just ****ing miserable. Then i'll go visit relatives in brazil and play soccer with the local kids on the beach and they seem like they couldn't be happier even though they're below poverty by our standards. Funny how things turn out like that.

Edit: I think you're taking that Zeitgeist movie a little too seriously bro
    Last edited by SumblimeStyle; 11-14-2007 at 08:48 PM.

lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is it that you really want to do, what would make your life more meaningful? Don't talk to those empty shells of girls if you think thier going to devorce you in 10 years and take what you have earned. Don't raise your kids to hate you, No one ever will have the exciting lives that you hear about and 99% of people all not truely happy with whatever status it is they have attained. I think that the best part of my life will be my retirement years, spending my hard earned money doing whatever it is I so desire.
    Super Buff Awesome

My problem has always been that I think too much, and too deeply. But sometimes I think it's a blessing, or a curse. I agree with you tho- whatever, blah!
    intelligence can be over rated. My philosophy professor is the smartest person I have ever come in contact with, ever. By far. He's a genuine prodigy.

Guy can't even get a tenureship. Makes less than 50K with 100K+ in student loans.

Our society benefits mindless, droning workers. Just smart enough to work the machines and make the deals, just dumb enough to passively accept getting fcked in the ass by the elites.

We do not reward thinkers. "They" do not want a country full of intelligent people capable of rational thought. "They" want guys like slated, etc.

Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I could meet the right girl and convince her to move to a deserted island with me and live in a hut I'd be the happiest man alive.

Originally Posted by lifeguard_man View Post
    What is it that you really want to do, what would make your life more meaningful? Don't talk to those empty shells of girls if you think thier going to devorce you in 10 years and take what you have earned. Don't raise your kids to hate you, No one ever will have the exciting lives that you hear about and 99% of people all not truely happy with whatever status it is they have attained. I think that the best part of my life will be my retirement years, spending my hard earned money doing whatever it is I so desire.
    and being too old to enjoy it.

ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofarevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I couldnt possibly identify more with the OP. I put myself in a position where my parents have provided so much for me up to this point I HAVE to meet their expectations. Therefore, I'm in a computer lab at school for around the 9th or 10th consecutive night. I'll be here until 2 or 3 am, thats when the beer pong and partying ends at my house. I've completely sold out. I'm not who I used to be. As soon as beers start getting cracked, I bolt to school. And for what? An English degree to hand to my parents so that I can begin to live the life I want to live.

WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeCutGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm not saying that to be cocky or pompous, but rather to question how good of a life the one I have really is. Say I bust my ass and score a great GMAT, bust my ass through some top MBA program...for what? To land a great job at a great company with a great title, to live some materialistic life filled with more fancy cars, empty women, and unneccessary material possessions?

****, I'm going to bed.
    well thats my reason except swap out the empty women for guys....

seriously though... i mean thats my motivation... to make as much money as possible, buy a sick house, have a ferrari by 30 and find someone to enjoy life with.... i guess thats probably not the response youre looking for but i guess im "empty" and i just "buy" my feelings and at first, i felt bad after the initial "instant gratification" but hell, now im good to go... maybe i have no feelings anymore? ive been busting my ass since i was 16 to make my way up... my current co is so serious and expect ALOT so its overwhelming and yes sometimes it sucks but hey in the end... doy ou think youd be happier with some mediocre job? barely making ends meet?

as far as your wife taking everything you worked for and youre kids hating you well thats in your control... choose wisely and you could have the most amazing life and be able to experience things others wont be as fortunate to.... so stop being so negative because there are plenty of people who feel this way... now if we all could form a club... maybe we could take over the world ..... nah too many egos

Real quick on Gold Digging women

All you have to do with them is sing the song they want to hear and put up the show they need to see. They are so easy to fukk. Pump their HOLLOW SOULED *******s full of cum then kick them to the curb like the prostitutes they are.

I LOVED to ruin those women. They deserve it. You can even leave a twenty dollar bill right before you leave for added effect (true story, serious) They will REALLY re-assess their Gold Digging ways after a few of those experiences.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP I can understand where you are coming from. Seems like you are in the same routine and feel like you are in a corporate prison or something.

Like people have said it comes down to happiness. I can't define that for you but I know what makes me happy and I'm trying to get there day by day. Not to say I'm despondent in my situation now, but I do feel the way sometimes you do even though I live the 'good life' like yourself.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"