hkymax27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stack with Glutamine + off day stack....help

All I read about on these forums is not to spend your money on high priced stacks. So I took everyone's advise and went with NOW's A/O, White Blood, and Cre-ehtyl Thunder.

Now I have heard (not from this site) that with these types of stacks you are not supposed to take any Glutamine cause it counter act the effects. Is this true? I've searched around and was unable to find anything to support this. So can I get some help?

Also with this current stack should I still be taking the recommended dosage on non-training days?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hkymax27
    All I read about on these forums is not to spend your money on high priced stacks. So I took everyone's advise and went with NOW's A/O, White Blood, and Cre-ehtyl Thunder.

Now I have heard (not from this site) that with these types of stacks you are not supposed to take any Glutamine cause it counter act the effects. Is this true? I've searched around and was unable to find anything to support this. So can I get some help?

Also with this current stack should I still be taking the recommended dosage on non-training days?
    1) Are you cutting or bulking ?

2) Yes take them on off days for best results

3) Skip the glutamine and simply increase your whey protein intake.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience