Closed Thread
    turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Whats are ways to cheat on tests without getting caught? (no snitch) (serious) (reps)

I know it's bad but we ALL do it at some point! U ever copied someone's homework? **** son u just cheated, u mad?

Post your methods! go.

Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont do it in college

too risky

TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000)
    is giving cheat ideas a bannable offense?

Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take pictures of full pages of notes with my iPhone. Zoom on text. Pwnage.
    "Doubt me, hate me you're the inspiration I need."
    I actually do rep back.
    myspace.com/choob54

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by turningheadz View Post
    I know it's bad but we ALL do it at some point! U ever copied someone's homework? **** son u just cheated, u mad?

Post your methods! go.
    If you cheat in college you fail.

Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Umm... here's a popular one:
    take a plastic coke bottle you would get out of a vending machine. Take off the wrapper. Write whatever you need to know for the exam on the INSIDE (white part) of the wrapper. After doing that, put it back on the full, un-opened coke. Bring your drink into the exam. As you drink it and the water level goes down you can read the stuff youve copied on the inside. A teacher won't be able to see at all, unless she is literally hovering over you.
    ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی
    Current PRs:
    Squat - 275x1, 5x5@230
    Deadlift - 3x5@300
    Bench - 1 rep max@ 210 (shooting for 4 plates!!)
    Push-press - 2x5@ 140
    Bodyweight - 168-171lbs

Registered User user87459310247's Avatar
    user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user87459310247 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Get advance copies of the exam
    ? break into professor's office
    ? hack into professor's computer
    ? bribe copyist
    ? bribe TA
    ? consult test banks (most commonly maintained by fraternities and sororities). These are copies of tests gained either legally from professors who let students keep tests (this one is not cheating - it's the prof s fault for repeating questions), or illegally by people who don't turn tests back in or take an extra copy while it's being passed out.
    ? if there is more than one section of the class, interview people who took the test in an earlier section. You could bribe several people to each memorize just a few questions and then get together to reconstruct the whole thing after the exam-worthwhile if you share the answers (and cost) with others.
    ? pay for exam answers from someone else who does any of the above.

Copying from neighbors' papers
    ? Sit next to the person you want to cheat from. If there are different versions of the test, either mix them up while they're being passed out (so you and your seatmate end up with the same version) or sit diagonally behind the person you want to cheat from.
    ? Several people can cheat by sitting in a "Flying V" formation, where the person to be cheated from sits at the head of the V and the cheaters fan out behind in diagonals.
    ? You or someone else can "accidentally" drop a paper on the floor so someone else can look at it.
    ? Walk up to the front to ask the professor a question and peek at other people's tests on the way up and back.
    ? Use a small mirror to "adjust contact lenses" while really using it to peek.

Crib sheets
    Students have devised a wide variety of places to hide cheat sheets.
    ? Desk/Chair: the night before, write the crib sheet on the desk you'll use. Either write in pencil (hard to see, easy to erase) or whittle an eraser to a point and write using the eraser. You could also write in on the back of the chair in front of you (if you're bold enough, you can do this on the day of the exam after you sit down), the floor, or the desk edge. One anecdote tells of a female student who wrote her crib notes on the edge of the desk where her breasts would obscure them as she hunched over her exam.
    ? Food/Drink: Bring a bottled water or soda into class with you- the kind that has an easily pealed off paper around it like Cherry Coke. Before going to the class, write the cheats on the liner, and reattach it FIRMLY to the bottle. Any time you need an answer, take a drink of your soda and you will see some answers. Do NOT do this with a clear or light colored beverage! (NOTE: other mentions of hiding crib sheets in food items are common: in chip or cookie packages, computer-printed fake labels, a piece of tracing paper inside a gum wrapper that gets chewed with the gum after it's used).

Body Parts
    ? Hands/Arms: the old standby! Write on your hands or arms and hide it from the professor with hand position or sleeves. The webbing between the fingers is a good place.
    ? Ankles: cross your leg over your knee and pull down your sock to view.
    ? Legs: Make a crib sheet with all the important information from the class, or you can write the information on your thighs. If you use the crib sheet tape it to the inside of the part of your skirt that covers your behind. Every time you need some information just lift the front of your skirt enough so you can see the crib sheet and whatever information you need. Anyway, the nice thing is that the instructor can't really do anything, because if they accuse you of cheating by this method you can always call the instructor a "pervert." The odds of the instructor reporting a cheating incident like this are pretty slim because the administration will ask, "How did you determine that she was cheating?" What would they say? Whatever they say, though it is true, will make them look like some lowlife child molester, and who wants that?
    ? Fingernails: I used to use mechanical pencils to write on my bare fingernails. Formulas, verbs, quotes, you name it, and I wrote it on my nails! If the teacher came by, I would curl my fingers under or put my hand in my lap. If worse comes to worse, you can rub off any evidence with one swipe of a sweaty (or spitty) fingertip. Females also report writing crib notes on the underside of false fingernails before attaching them.

Clothing
    ? Shoes: Write some facts on the bottom of your shoes.
    ? Hat: Hat: write notes on it in pencil to read during the test while your head is down. The teacher can't see your eyes looking up at your visor because the visor blocks their view. The pencil then erases or rubs off rather easily so that you can wear it on non-test days, too, to throw off suspicion.
    ? Shirt: Wear an open flannel shirt to school. Have answers secretly taped to the inside, and when the teacher isn't looking, just open it just enough to seethe notes. Or use a "cheating shirt"-a tiedyed or other print shirt with information worked into the designs.
    ? Tie: Write all important notes or formulas on the back of your tie
    ? Belt: tape the cheat sheet inside your belt. Either use a belt that's too big or you'll have to un-do it and slide it out during the test.
    ? Watch: Write a very small crib sheet, one that is about the size of a watch face. Empty the contents out of an old watch and insert the cheat sheet. Wear the watch with the face on the inside of your wrist. Never wear a t-shirt; only wear clothing with long sleeves!
    ? 101): For tests we have to show ID. Whenever I am going to have a quiz or test or whatever I write info on the back of my id card. Then I lean back and when I lean forward my card plops write on my desk. Just look at the back of your card and copy away. When the test is done just erase it off because the card is plastic,
    ? Other: eyeglass frames, mirrored sunglass lenses, band-aids...

Pencil/Pen
    ? Engraved Pencil: Etch them (notes) on a standard #2 pencil (the 6 sided type) with a new sharp razor blade. Don't etch too deeply. Then, when you need the engraved information just rub your sweaty fingers over the etchings to get some dirt into them so they become visible. It's virtually undetectable if you only use 3 sides of the pencil, and rotate it when someone is walking by. NOTE: the most elaborate organized cheating scam of all time sold pencils pre-engraved with the answers to standardized tests for up to $9,000 apiece!
    ? Engraved Pen: Put a pin in a mechanical pencil where the lead is supposed to be (cut the head off of the pin), and carve your cheat notes into the pen(s) you are using for the exam.
    ? Empty Pen: take a pen that has run out of ink and write your notes on a sheet of paper. The paper becomes a "scratch sheet" for the test, and you can view the writing by looking at the paper from the proper angle.
    ? White-Out: write on your "scratch" paper with white ink or White-Out error correction fluid.
    ? Fluorescent Pen: Student writes on "blank" blue book or scratch paper with invisible ink --- visible only when ultraviolet light is shined on it. Thousands of cheap ultraviolet light pens are sold annually.
    ? Eraser: write answers on the bottom of the big erasers people use; can also be a method of sharing answers with others wince most professors will let you borrow an eraser from someone else during a test.
    ? Masking Tape: It's better to write crib notes on masking tape than to write it on your body, because if they suspect you and it's written on your body you're busted! With thin masking tape you've at least got a chance to get rid of it because that stuff compresses into a ball that's impossible to unwrap.
    ? Tissue: write your crib notes in pencil on a tissue. If the professor starts to come by, blow your nose into it and wad it up. If you can't blow your nose, spit into it so it looks like you've blown your nose (gross!) and wads together permanently.
    ? Sticky Film: Use a good Laser printer to print your cheat notes using a very small font size (2-4). This way you can print off a lot of notes in a small area. You can buy transparent sticky film for laser printers. a transparency sheet, and if you print your cheat notes on these 'stickies' you can stick them on your tools: calculators, erasers, rulers, etc. If you have a black pen or calculator, the transparent film will not be noticeable since they are clear and the laser toner is black. You can read the text when the light shines on it the right way.
    ? The Room: write coded information on posters, blackboard, podium, in dust on cabinets, etc.
    ? Note Card + Rubber Band: write your notes on an index card. Punch a hole in the comer and thread a rubber band through the hole. Safety pin the non-card end up your sleeve and pull the other end down (the one with the card) and loop it around your thumb. Conceal the cheat sheett in your palm. Just in case the professor comes to check, simply release the band which is around your thumb and it will spring back up inside your sleeve! Only make sure you have all the information you need because once it's released you can't access it again!" NOTE: other students claim the cards can be retrieved at will.
    ? Cover Your Crib Sheet Tracks: write crib notes in a way that can be erased or obliterated immediately. If you must write them in pen, carry an alcohol prep pad or soak a moist towelette in fingernail polish.

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I was in spanish 2, I couldn't speak spanish for ****. She told us we'd have to write a whole essay on test day, so I went onto a spanish translator at dictionary dot come and just had one translated, then cut it into strips and numbered them so that it would be in order and make sense, and put it into my sleeve. I got an A long before anyone else finished and the teacher was all suspicious but she couldn't prove ****. In a lot of classes, I would get together with other students and we'd split up the homework, I do it on monday and tuesday, they do it on thursday and friday or something.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]