808surfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teens and natural test boosters?

ok this is probably a really stupid question but im just wondering if i could possibly benefit at all from taking a natural test booster, like zma or tribulus? i currrently supplement with whey and creatine post workout. if there are ne benefits at all to taking a natural test booster like zma or tribulus for my age (16), plz let me kno, and if its just stupid to take ne thing to boost test at my age, plz let me kno too

thanks

mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its not nessecarily stupid but a lot of people say that since your test levels are already sky high it just wont raise them.....zma isnt much of a test booster it just improves your sleep dramatically.tribulus is more of a sexual supp than a test level enhancer.if you wanna be horny alot and get a rock hard cock take it....i dont think either of them will hurt a teen and they are both fairly cheap so i plan on tryin some here soon(im 19 btw)
    Last edited by mustang; 08-20-2005 at 03:15 PM.

lol alrite, thanks for the advice

firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 808surfa
    ok this is probably a really stupid question but im just wondering if i could possibly benefit at all from taking a natural test booster, like zma or tribulus? i currrently supplement with whey and creatine post workout. if there are ne benefits at all to taking a natural test booster like zma or tribulus for my age (16), plz let me kno, and if its just stupid to take ne thing to boost test at my age, plz let me kno too

thanks
    your right it is a stupid question your body produces enough test already, your hormones should be at peak...
    goal: 200 pounds @ 9% bf

***superdrol cycle coming soon to a log near you***

Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nooooooooo you can mess yourself up, your growing till about 18-21 and your organs and everything. You can mess stuff up with hormones, your body makes all it wants at this time.

o ok, yea thats really wut i was wondering about, thanks a lot for the advice
    im always just curious about ways to get bigger, but yea ure completely right, i bet it does mess up with my growth

NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NickC47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree. Anyone under 25 doesn't need a test booster, unless there is a rare case when their body isn't producing enough. If you aren't getting good results, try chromium and b vitamins. These will regulate and balance your metabolism. While we are talking about test boosters, I hope everyone knows that unused testosterone will cascade into estrogen, so anyone using these boosters needs either 6-oxo, or progesterone.
    5'7"

162 lbs.
    9.5% bf

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good post above.

Its not SO much about the effects but the pointlessness of them. Teens do have raging test levels, you are just going to be wasting money getting a little extra test that may not even be put to use and just end up as estrogen or trigger acne to those sensitive.
    Just isn't worth it. The supplements important now are sleep, food and training. Protein powder is a good idea but creatine really isn't as necessary as suggested. If you're gonna take anyting make it:

Whey
    Multi vit
    Fish oil
    Calcium Picolinate

Right now focus HARD on your diet and routine you'll be a lot more thankful for learning all of it now in the future than you would be for using a supplement that is useless to you.

Good luck.