TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Being Sick with the Flu? HELP HELP HELP

I just recently caught a bad case of the flu. I have to drink lots of fluids, lots of juice. That mean lots simple carbs and sugars all day long. I also have to eat lots of soup that makes me feel really bloated. I'm not taking any supplements because I'm not workingout, which also means very low protein intake and low complex carb intake. Does anyone out there know how to cure this cold without all the sugars and bloating and fat that will be stored?

FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a flu is a virus just like a cold. However theres not really much you can do about it in the way of shortening its life span. it will have to run its course. just stay hydrated and try to eat as much as possible without making yourself sick. eat alot of fruit as well, eat anything you can stomach basically.

Also why you skimping out on the supplements? your sick, this is the time you should be supplementing like CRAZY. down those protein shakes man, they are good source of nutrition since your likely not eating chicken and brocolli and brown rice.