IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Fight against CELLULITE

Pulled this from my board for you ladies,,another good read !

Cellulite has been called any given number of names, including cottage cheese, orange-peel skin, saddlebags, pruned legs, and even dimples. No matter the name, cellulite is unattractive and in some cases, unhealthy. Most women have some on their body somewhere and are unhappy about it, and would love to rid of it.

Cellulite is another one of those unpleasant facts of life we need to just learn to live with and accept. There have been surgical procedures developed to rid areas of your body riddled with cellulite but it is now thought that when you remove cellulite from one part of your body, it is likely to turn up on another part.

Let's delve into the facts behind cellulite. Cellulite occurs when body fat gets sandwiched into many tiny pockets separated by strong, hair thin threads called septa, which anchors skin to muscle. Most women store fat in the hips, thighs and buttocks where this "tufting" becomes so pronounced that it dimples.

Men have it made when it comes to cellulite. Their septa attach in a crisscross formation instead of the vertical strands that are found in a woman's skin. Also, the thought that only heavy or obese women suffer from cellulite is not true. Women of any weight can have cellulite. There are even super-models that complain they have it.

While we are all aware cellulite is unattractive, it can also have adverse health effects. Accumulation of fluid can occur in the layers of the skin, it can cause impeded blood flow, toxin build-up, nutrient depletion and deterioration of the connective tissue as it loses elasticity and undergoes fibrosis, the development of an organ of excess fibrous connective tissue.

There are a couple ways we can help combat cellulite and its negative effects, but if you're genetically prone to it in a certain area, it is unlikely you will ever be totally rid of it. (Sorry!) What you can do is reduce your overall fat intake to lessen the build-up of cellulite. Exercise can help build muscle tone, which in turn can make the contours of your body, including the cellulite, look better. Keep at it - if nothing else, you can prevent it from becoming more pronounced and more importantly, from becoming a health risk.

Here is a recommended exercise to fight cellulite on the upper thigh area:
    Lie on your stomach with hipbones on the floor, legs extended. Rest chin on hands. Slowly lift left leg, foot flexed, about six to twelve inches, keeping hips glued to the floor.
    A) Move leg to the left 12 inches, hold for two counts and bring it back to center.
    Then shift leg 12 inches to the right (or as far as you can without lifting your hips), hold for two counts and return to center. Lower leg to ground and repeat. Do three sets of 15 reps on your left leg, than switch sides.

pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

I'm unfortunately one of those prone to cellulite and it's horrible. I've found that a really good nutrient-rich diet, plenty of exercise helps, aswell as this routine, done three times a week at first, then twice a week now.

When getting in the bath, beforehand use one of those bodybrushes and sweep in long, downward strokes from the top of the buttock to just above the ankle bone (bit awkward at first but you get used to it), all around your legs. Then get in the bath, do whatever you have to do (like wash hair, etc), stand up and use a body scrub or exfoliant (sea salt is wonderful), and massage it into your skin, again from the ankle to the top of the buttock on both legs in smallish circular motions. Try to press quite hard, but not so its painful ( a bit uncomfortable is fine). Then rinse it all off and get out of the bath. Once you've dried off, you can either use a normal body lotion or firming body lotion and again, apply in smallish circular motion from the ankle to the top of the buttock.

Hopefully someone else will be able to use that, but it does work - after 24 years of having this horrible stuff, I'm finally cellulite-free!

Thanks for that article, I found it very useful!
    BEFORE: 235 pounds, 39.4% bodyfat.
    CURRENT: 149 pounds, 23.0% bodyfat.
    TARGET: 140 pounds, 18% bodyfat.

It's a long hard road, but well worth the journey. :)

"If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?
    If I'm alive then well will you be there holdin' my hand
    I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might.
    Kryptonite."
    Thanks HR, love ya hun. ;)

My online Journal:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=596483[/url]

IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBBAdmin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cellilite

hi pinkfairy , i also have cellulite , u say sea salt etc, i will do it u say u had it for 25 years and now free from it , how long did it take u to finaly rid yourself from this terrible stuff, im dying to shift this cellulite help , coleen