high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Going back into the gym after a month off due to.....What do u think?

Well after a month off due to injury to my left wrist, vacation and preparing for my second year of college i had to take a month off. I know i've lost weight, i dont know the exact # but im guessing 5-10 pounds. Im excieted to get back into the gym and i want my meal plan and lifting plan in order.

Bulking Cycle

height - 6'2
    weight - 180

My stack:

Nlarge 2
    Flax seed oil - when should i take this?
    liver tabs - when should i take this?
    zinc - when should i take this?
    mega man
    -----------------------------------
    Meal Plan:

7am - 6 egg whites, 1 yolk
    - Nlarge 2 shake

10am- Protein Bar - 22 grams of protein

12 - Lunch [changes everyday, but usually high in protein]

3pm - Protein Bar - 22 grams of protein

6pm - Dinner [changes everyday, but usually high in protein]
    - Nlarge 2 shake

9pm - second plate from dinner

11pm - 3 tuna sandwhiches
    ---------------------------------------------
    Lifting program

Mon - Chest/Biceps

-flat chest bench - 3 sets
    -dumbell incline - 3 sets
    -dips - 3 sets
    -flat dumbell flies

-Stand Curls - 3 sets
    -Hammer Curls - 3 sets
    -Isolated Curls - 3 sets
    -Preacher Curls - 3 sets

Wed - Back/Shoulders

-hyperextensions - 3 sets
    -dead lifts - 3 sets

-dumbell military presses - 3 sets
    -upright rows - 3 sets
    -side lateral raises - 3 sets
    -shrugs

Fri - Legs/Triceps

-Squats - 3 sets
    -Leg Curls - 3 sets
    -Leg Press - 3 Sets
    -Hack Squats - 3 Sets
    -Seated Machine Calf Raise - 3 Sets

-Close Grip Press - 3 Sets
    -skull crushers - 3 sets
    -Cable pull down - 3 Sets
    ------------------------------------------

So what do you Think?

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flax seed oil-with breakfast.

Multivitamin-breakfast

Zinc-before going to bed.

Liver tabs- breakfast.

You may also get some Magnesium to take with zinc. Vitamin B complex would also be worth the buck.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your trying to bulk you'll be wanting more than just a protein bar as a meal.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im at work 9-5 so thats the only think i get a chance to eat. Is there anything else i can replace it with...Something i can eat without preparing it here at work?

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein shoulden't be the only thing your concerned about. I reccommend a bulking diet of 50% carbs(all complex except for breakfast and post workout), 35% protein(egg, whey, milk, beef) and 15% clean fats(flax seed is good). Seems like all you care about is protein intake for every meal.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

Originally posted by Mingo
    Protein shoulden't be the only thing your concerned about. I reccommend a bulking diet of 50% carbs(all complex except for breakfast and post workout), 35% protein(egg, whey, milk, beef) and 15% clean fats(flax seed is good). Seems like all you care about is protein intake for every meal.
    your right, i am concerned about meeting 200grams of protein a day. What is a good source of carbs? And i getting enough?

Metaphorical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take my flax seed oil throughout the day in pill form, 1 when i wake up, 1 at lunch, 1 be4 dinner,and 1 be4 bed...

Originally posted by high

your right, i am concerned about meeting 200grams of protein a day. What is a good source of carbs? And i getting enough?
    7am - 6 egg whites, 1 yolk
    - Nlarge 2 shake

^^^
    this is fine, maybe throw insome fruit, a banana or something

10am- Protein Bar - 22 grams of protein

^^^
    umm throw in some oatmeall... as much as you can wolf down preferably a cup!

12 - Lunch [changes everyday, but usually high in protein]

^^^
    should consist of lean beef,chicken breast or tuna, with potatoes or rice or sumtin....

3pm - Protein Bar - 22 grams of protein

^^^
    when are you working out? should have some oatmeal not directly be4 the workout but for post meal... and maybe a small shake

6pm - Dinner [changes everyday, but usually high in protein]
    - Nlarge 2 shake

^^^
    Same as what i suggested for lunch but throw in some veggies

9pm - second plate from dinner

^^^
    more veggies lmao

11pm - 3 tuna sandwhiches

^^^
    Throw a small shake in with that

hope that helps, i sure hope that your big meals throughout the day are seriously big, cause i think ya need allot more protein/carbs than that, but its worth a try.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    my ratio for putting on a lb every 1-2 weeks:

575 carbs, 250 protein, 90 g fat

I'm 202 and 5'11
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Originally posted by damnJeff
    my ratio for putting on a lb every 1-2 weeks:

575 carbs, 250 protein, 90 g fat

I'm 202 and 5'11
    Werd, im pretty much 195 @ 5'10 , i eat about the same as you