Rkurly14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rkurly14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rkurly14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rkurly14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rkurly14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Elbow Hurts When Doing Curls?

Anyone else have the same problem? What do u do about it?
    http://www.hgfitnesstime.com

jondy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it just straight bar curls? Sometimes holding a straight bar can put your wrist in a postion past it's flexibility. This in turn can aggravate things all the way up to the elbow.
    www.fitnessquestonline.com

I am the traumatic event. justdragit's Avatar
    justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could be a lot of things... Holding the bar incorrectly, too much weight, something medically wrong... if it is really worrying you go have a Doctor check it out.
    Gamecocks/Broncos/Braves

Wherever you go, there you are.

Squatchin' ain't easy.

bujj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bujj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bujj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bujj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bujj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bujj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rkurly14 View Post
    Anyone else have the same problem? What do u do about it?
    i get it sometimes when doing barbell curls but it is always my left elbow. not sure why though
    12 week challenge started 21st march 2011 ending 12th july 2011. aim is to improve in each week.

end of week 0: 112.1kg with 26.6%BF

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it could be the sake that elbow pains has nothing to do with losing fat?

to help u tho, i get a pop in my elbow when doing things for triceps such as skullcrushers our overhead dumbell press (i think thats what it is) I cant find a way to not make it pop, so when it happens i stay away fromt he exercise and work my triceps a different way
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably too much weight -- muscle pain can mean change, growth and goodness.... but if you have joint pain, it's sort of a big deal.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wrong section, but get it checked out and get yourself some animal flex.
    Apollo Creed: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if your cutting out too much fat,then that will start to become a problem,also if your on something that raises test and decreases estrogen it will also play a role.Try having a week off of working bicepts and see if it persists.

date +%H:%M | grep 4:20 buddhastalin's Avatar
    buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lateral epicondylitis.
    There exists no separation between gods and men; one blends softly casual into the other. - Proverbs of Muad'dib

JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JS8531 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get a very slight pain too on my elbows. Not really enough for me to make a complain though.

My left elbow do make a poping noise when doing the triceps just like what GForce78NJ is getting. It doesnt hurt, it just kinda POP, kinda scares me LOL

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What kind of curls?

Straight bar? EZ Curl Bar? Hammer Curls with dumbells? These all put your wrists into different positions so depending which ones do or do not cause pain, you can find the source of the problem. Example: my right arm has been broken 4 times when I was younger and it never set just right. As a result I cannot turn my right palm facing up, flat. The furthest it goes is vertical (thumb on top). I physically can NOT lift a straight bar, just can't get my right arm into that position. I can use an EZ Curl bar and the weight will kinda force the wrist to twist a little more, but the stress goes right into my elbow and if I go too heavy I have problems. I can Hammer Curl with heavy weights all day long though because that position is within my wrist's normal range.

If all forms of curls cause joint pain, you either need to stop doing that lift for a while and keep the elbow wrapped and iced while it heals, or reduce the amount of weight you're lifting.

It might even be some other heavier lift you're doing that's causing the problem, like dead lifts, rows, pull-ups, etc.

luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyclover is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Could always try compound exercises that work more then your bicep. I personally dont do curls at all. I for one i dont like doing them.

Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mook1e View Post
    Wrong section, but get it checked out and get yourself some animal flex.
    Agreed.

garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like tendonitis. When that happens to me I lower the weight and really concentrate on form. Do bicep exercises that dont hurt until the inflammation goes away, if it hurts you are just making it worse.