turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

These fish oil burps are killing me!!

Any cure? I have started taking fish oil caps and the after effects are horrible. Any secret to making it better?

Thanks,

Chris

Swithak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem out of my butt with fiber one.. hahahhaa
    Mind in the Muscle.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enteric coated fish oil caps.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate fish so you can imagine I hate burping that crap up. I switched to flax seed oil.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CaGray88
    I hate fish so you can imagine I hate burping that crap up. I switched to flax seed oil.
    I just bought a giant bottle of fish caps, so I hate to waste it. However, I may end up doing it anyway. That **** is horrible.

Chris

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt
    Enteric coated fish oil caps.

Ding ding.

Costco sells the coated fish oil tablets that don't unseal until they get farther down the digestion chain so you don't burp it up.

Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Even if you don't get the enteric-coated ones, it gets better (or at least less noticeable) after a couple of days.

If only ugly was currency GetImpact's Avatar
    GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone try eating healthy fatty fish instead?

Salmon, Sardines ring a bell?

You get your Omega 3 *and* protein.

Want more Omega 3? Grind up raw Flax seeds and mix it into your oats, whole grains?
    Stats: Ugly, fat and weak.
    Immediate Goal: Quit being fat.
    Long Term Goal: Quit being weak.

Potato ('before' pic):
    [url]http://www.getimpactnow.com/body/2004.jpg[/url]
    Progress Pic:
    [url]http://www.getimpactnow.com/body/2005july24_biflex.jpg[/url]
    I was born in '66 people. Cut me some slack.

Originally Posted by GetImpact
    Anyone try eating healthy fatty fish instead?

Salmon, Sardines ring a bell?

You get your Omega 3 *and* protein.

Want more Omega 3? Grind up raw Flax seeds and mix it into your oats, whole grains?
    Eating it would be fine. The fact of the matter is that I simply dont have time or opportunity alot of the time. I work out of town and live out of a hotel during the week alot of times. I try to eat lean, but in a small back woods town it is hard to find anything other than a chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with homemade fat gravy. If I get grilled chicken and salad I am doing good.

Chris

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by turbos10
    Eating it would be fine. The fact of the matter is that I simply dont have time or opportunity alot of the time. I work out of town and live out of a hotel during the week alot of times. I try to eat lean, but in a small back woods town it is hard to find anything other than a chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with homemade fat gravy. If I get grilled chicken and salad I am doing good.

Chris

Wow.

I for one am proud of your efforts to keep a healthy lifestyle with a job like that. Many people on here bitch if you say you don't have time to cook everyday because they sit around 12 hours with mommy and daddy doing everything for them....but you're living the life of a working person and still try to eat right. Congratz.

If only ugly was currency GetImpact's Avatar
    GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetImpact will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger
    Many people on here bitch if you say you don't have time to cook everyday because they sit around 12 hours with mommy and daddy doing everything for them....but you're living the life of a working person and still try to eat right. Congratz.
    That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

The secret to eating healthy when you are on the go is to prepare in advance. Just make it a habit.

Not all healthy foods spoil in the course of a few days, and there are many that can be left only partially prepared or obtained *canned* and ready to eat. Just because something is canned or in a sealed package... or dry, does not mean it has to be devoid of nutrients or packed full of junk.

Do your research, folks.
    Stats: Ugly, fat and weak.
    Immediate Goal: Quit being fat.
    Long Term Goal: Quit being weak.

Potato ('before' pic):
    [url]http://www.getimpactnow.com/body/2004.jpg[/url]
    Progress Pic:
    [url]http://www.getimpactnow.com/body/2005july24_biflex.jpg[/url]
    I was born in '66 people. Cut me some slack.

sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha i just started gettn em today

they arent that bad, just weird.

ps... who puts a turbo on an s10.

Originally Posted by sean4104
    haha i just started gettn em today

they arent that bad, just weird.

people who are retarded?

Originally Posted by sean4104

I do. A turbo along with a big cube small chevy. 700HP in an S-10 truck is alot of fun

Originally Posted by GetImpact
    That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

The secret to eating healthy when you are on the go is to prepare in advance. Just make it a habit.

Not all healthy foods spoil in the course of a few days, and there are many that can be left only partially prepared or obtained *canned* and ready to eat. Just because something is canned or in a sealed package... or dry, does not mean it has to be devoid of nutrients or packed full of junk.

Do your research, folks.
    Yeah, but trying to prepare food for a week is not an easy task and also takes up space.

Stopping at gas stations or local supermarkets can be a hassle too. My local safeway doesn't have one healthy brand of bread, beef jerkey or pre-cooked meat available. Fruit is always safe but dammit....sometimes I need some protein.

More often than not I find myself buying cans of tuna but that can get a little old after awhile too.

It's not impossible, it's just irritating and harder than it should be. That's America though, making food bad for you to gain 3 cents per share on the stock market. I guess we learned nothing of laziness and greed from the Romans.......

Wow.

I for one am proud of your efforts to keep a healthy lifestyle with a job like that. Many people on here bitch if you say you don't have time to cook everyday because they sit around 12 hours with mommy and daddy doing everything for them....but you're living the life of a working person and still try to eat right. Congratz.
    Well, I am trying to cut down body fat right now. It is just about impossible for me to have the perfect diet and perfect timing on the road, but I am trying to get close. Weekends are pretty easy to eat what I need to.

I also agree that there are healthy foods that travel well. The problem is that I am the lead engineer on projects with multiple engineers working for me. So if I stop, work stops for everyone else as well. I have to have something that is quick and will not spoil setting in a hot car or in my tool bag in a hot mechanical room.

Chris

laxdguy2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laxdguy2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read on here that freezing them fixes it. That's a 2nd hand statement though, but maybe give it a try.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by turbos10
    I just bought a giant bottle of fish caps, so I hate to waste it. However, I may end up doing it anyway. That **** is horrible.

Chris
    Believe me, flax won't be much better. And I have the same problem. Try having the capsules before a meal rather than afterwards.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-18-2005 at 10:46 PM.

svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades
    Believe me, flax won't be much better. And I have the same problem. Try having the capsules before a meal rather than afterwards.

Great advice!!
    Self control requires Willpower which requires Discipline--if I have Self control then I have all three.
    11% BF

sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharingan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cool. ill have them before as well

Peter Griffin Genetics BuffaJoe's Avatar
    BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CaGray88
    Yea, Just suck it up and finish the bottle. then switch to flax.

I cant mess around with that stuff anymore either,

I even puked a couple times after a grueling workout where I could taste decaying fish body oil in my stomach, + all the other **** I ate in there. grose.

Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades
    Nice idea in theory, but fish oil lowers blood sugar levels on an empty stomach, making you feel extremely tired and lathargic. Take them after or during a meal, or not at all, imo.

Steel-Wrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ding ding.

Costco sells the coated fish oil tablets that don't unseal until they get farther down the digestion chain so you don't burp it up.

Thats where I buy mine, There cheep and hi quality. One lesson I learned
    is, take it right after a meal or deadly smelly farts will occur!!

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cold_As_Ice
    Nice idea in theory, but fish oil lowers blood sugar levels on an empty stomach, making you feel extremely tired and lathargic. Take them after or during a meal, or not at all, imo.
    Originally Posted by ashla
    I think they mean right before--and then eat--shouldn't have time to mess up B.Sugar that way.
    Yeah, that's what I meant.

Sabretooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sabretooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Freeze em. Problem solved.

Hawaii Warrior Football! bluescorpion's Avatar
    bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sabretooth
    Freeze em. Problem solved.
    Interesting! Never thought of that