the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Week 146 :: What Are The Top 3 Fat Burners Out Right Now?

------------------------------------------------------------
    * Note: How can I win? 1. Answer all questions in the order that they are asked. 2. Go over reviews (located at the bottom of past TOTW articles) and see what was said about those that did not win. Good Luck!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

TOPIC: What Are The Top 3 Fat Burners Out Right Now?

For the week of: November 15th - November 20th
    Tuesday @ Midnight Is The Final Cut (Mountain Time, US & Canada).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The holiday season is upon us once again and now more than ever we need that little something extra to give us the edge in the battle for fat loss! We have training, nutrition, and motivation, but we need one more thing... Supplements!

This is your chance to show the world what you think are the best fat burning supplements currently available. Help others make a choice so they can get the fastest results!

What are the top 3 fat burners out right now? Give exact brand names and the names of products. Why did you choose these products?

How do these products compare with Ephedra or other fat burners that may no longer be available?

What were your (or somebody you know) results with them and would you recommend them to others?

-------------------------------------------------------------

* New Rule (beginning: June 1st, 2006): Any exercise not listed on our exercise listing (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm) must be accompanied by a full and complete description and pictures (or a link to the exercise(s) where pictures and description are given).

Thanks.

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $75 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it. Become famous!

Thanks,
    Will
    Webmaster
    Bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by webmaster; 11-15-2007 at 10:07 AM.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockyk86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Nutrex Lipo 6 : Undoubtedly the best fat loss supplement out there, high amount of energy without the Jitters, i used one bottle and consumed 2 servings of 2 capsule.

2. Muscle-tech Hydroxycut Hardcore : Amazing Product, gave good amount of energy, very useful while cutting, however, high doses should be avoided as it gave me head-aches. Amazing fat loss, but minor side-effects.

3. BSN Atro-phex : Amazing product, I'm using it presently and I'm happy with the results, took few days too get used too, avoid high dosage. 2 servings of 2 pills should be fine.
    Atro-phex is very convenient as it comes in strips of 7 caps, unlike the usual bottle package, kudos to BSN .

SAN Tight is also an amazing product, very convenient as only 1 capsule a day is sufficient, it should be taken with a meal. I used to take it with my pre-workout meal, very good supplement, however the above mentioned fat burners are more effective for fat loss.

I have not used any product with ephedra, thus i cannot compare them to ephedra-free fat burners.

I have used all the aforementioned products, I'm a supplement junkie and I try out all new products, if the product works, i continue using it, if they dont, i give them to my trainer.

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    The top 3 fat burners of all time are:

water (iced)

citris fruit

soybeans or soy products....

I won't buy supplements to burn fat.

In fact I've written a very convincing article to the contrary on why fat burners DON"T work.
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My Top 3

1. Palo Atlo Labs' Leviathan:
    -I just recently got off of a log of this (on the forum) and lost 7.5lbs and .75in off my waist in just over a month!

2. Nutrex Lipo 6
    -anyone will vouch for the results you can get from Lipo 6. Helped to melt my fat away over the summer when my diet wasn't even top notch (no exact numbers sorry)

3. Green Tea extract
    -My diamond in the rough for anyone just looking for a little boost in metabolism. An article on the BB website said three doses in the day can boost metabolism by 3% which doesn't seem like much but you take it throughout a month and see if you don't lose a few lbs. Plus it's cheap!

Those are my thoughts about what I have used personally. I've also read good things about products like Fyre and Scorch but can't speak on them personally.
    Starting to suck a little less at benching...

zenon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm... don't like this topic.. boarderline pimping

olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this seems like a tough topic to write a lot on unless you have a great knowledge of chemicals and how they work with the body.

on a sidenote I don't much believe in fat burners

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by olinerules87 View Post

on a sidenote I don't much believe in fat burners
    x2, i think fat burners are not all that useful. its just caffeine in a pill with different names attatched to it. its alot more cost efficient and safer (considering you know what you are using) to just have a cup of coffee before a workout. all this stuff about fat burners just make people think they dont need a diet/excercise program to see results, when really, that is all that matters.
    ... i might write up an entry after school, but it'd be more of a rant :S
    **Canadian Crew**

Registered User frankthetank002's Avatar
    frankthetank002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 top fat burners

#1 Nutrex Lipo 6- Lipo uses liquid capsuales which helps the time of absorption. Both men and women can use them but for men they will make you have defined abs and lose those unwanted love handels. It has 6 main ingredients which are Synephrine HCL, Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E, Yohimbe HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Bioperine. To me this is the best fat burner since ephedra got banned. One of my best friends tried this and he saw amazing results fast. I noticed the results with in the first week he started the cycle. I believe that this is one of the safest fat burner on the market today. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose weight fast!!!!!!
    #2 S.A.N tight- It has 8 main fat burning ingredients, these ingredients include Synthetic Guggulsterones Z & E, Forslean, Yohimbine HCL, Vinpocetine, Pure Synephrine, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Bioperine. S.A.N Tight naturally speeds up your metabolism and blocks the intake of fat from digested foods. It also decreases your appettiate so you wont be hungry through out the day. It also has lots of caffine that improves your energy through out the whole day. To me this is just as powerful as hydroxycut was when it had ephedra in it. I have personally tried this product and love the results it gave me. I was a little hesitant about trying this because S.A.N is a relatively new company, but i believe that they are really making a name for them selves with this product, I highly recommend it.
    #3 Hydroxycut Hardcore- Hydroxycut hardcore is a very powerful fat burner with lots of caffine and green tea. The only thing wrong with this is that it doesnt speed up your metabolism as best as the others do but it sure does kick your energy up a ton. Muscle tech as been around for years and is one of the most trusted companys in supplements today. Although not as good as it was with ephedra it still lives up to all the advertisment that Muscle Tech spent money on. I personally i just started taking hydroxycut because i have heard wonderful things about them. But my friend has been taking it for 3 weeks and has lost 18lbs, i have heard of people getting headaches but other than minor side affects i recommend it, just if any side affects occur make sure you stop taking it and consult a doctor.
    Last edited by frankthetank002; 11-20-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

yeah

Yeah, agreed,

by the way grats Veesh on the win

theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are the top 3 fat burners out right now?

1) I would have to say, without any doubt, that Leviathan by Palo Alto Labs is the number one fat burner on the market today. I used this product for one month and the results were simply amazing. I am not the type of person that really develops a loyalty for any single brand or product, but Leviathan certainly distinguished itself from the rest of the pack. This product is a much needed double edged sword when it comes to attempting a cut that doesn?t sacrifice muscle. After trying a few days of samples, I decided to give this product a full test drive while cutting this past Spring. I am always paranoid about losing muscle each and every time I begin a cutting regimen so I figured this would definitely be worth a try. In an eight week effort to reach 12% body fat, I successfully did so with virtually no loss in muscle. Tribulus has always been effective at increasing my strength but I think the ingredients in Leviathan had a synergistic effect that made keeping strength up on a cut even easier. The energy from this product is very clean and I never had feelings of nervousness while using it.

2) Man Scorch would come a not-too- distant second place. I used this product last year when I was cutting and I believe it provided me with very noticeable results. It impressed me initially simply due to the strong inrgedient profile and the combination of the most effective compounds available. I think the addition of Raspbery ketones, PEA, and high potency Green/Oolong tea give this product an edge over many other fat loss products. I lost around 10lbs. in a month using Scorch and was able to maintain muscle throughout the process. The energy I got from this product was very good as well. It?s not overstimulating yet it is very noticeable at the same time.

3) USPLabs C2. This is, in my opinion, a very underrated product that is certainly not on the top of the best seller list. I bought this product because it appeared to have a very good ingredient profile in terms of fat loss, but also because of the addition of nootropic and adaptogenic herbs : Rhodioa and Bacopa. Energy was increased with the very first dose, however, after about one week of continuous use I noticed some very significant cognitive enhancement. I found it easier to focus in my college classes and it was very beneficial when studying for exams or writing papers. As far as fat loss goes, I managed to I lose approximately 4lbs over a one month period and I was not really cutting calories as much as I usually do when cutting.

How do these products compare with Ephedra or other fat burners that may no longer be available?

I must confess that I was never a fan of Ephedra or any products that contained it. Yes, it was very effective for fat loss, however, I find the aforementioned products and their ingredients just as effective, or more so, than Ephedra. The results I have obtained while using these products are comparable to what I was able to achieve five years ago when using Ephedra-based products. In fact, I believe that ingredients like Yohimbine and Synephrine, when combined with Caffeine Anhydrous, are probably superior to the old EC stack that is so dearly missed by many.

What were your (or somebody you know) results with them and would you recommend them to others?

As mentioned, all of these products gave me incredible results. Other products, some with ingredient profiles very similar to those in my top three, did not work as well as these. In addition, many made me nervous and jittery, and this kind of energy made them difficult to tolerate. With the top three products I listed, I was able to lose significant amounts of fat when using them.

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Opiewags99 View Post
    Yeah, agreed,

by the way grats Veesh on the win
    thanks buddy

anyways, i wrote one, its more just me ranting about the importance of a healthy diet, maybe it'll get a consideration
    Attached Files
    **Canadian Crew**

ManInTheBox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManInTheBox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fat burners are beneficial!

Call me crazy, but along with a great diet and proper exercise routine...fat burners ARE beneficial. Good luck to all! Have a fun and safe thanksgiving!
    Attached Files
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 220

Deadlift: 405
    Bench: 255
    Squat: 365

If it's easy, it's pointless. That goes for eating too, keep eating, even when you think you can't eat anymore.

Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Here it is!

The holiday season is upon us once again and now more than ever we need that little something extra to give us the edge in the battle for fat loss! We have training, nutrition, and motivation, but we need one more thing... Supplements!

This is your chance to show the world what you think are the best fat burning supplements currently available. Help others make a choice so they can get the fastest results!

What are the top 3 fat burners out right now? Give exact brand names and the names of products. Why did you choose these products?

If you?ve never tried a fat-burner before, this is the perfect time to give them a chance. This could be the supplement that you?ve been reluctant to try, but unless you?re willing to give it a shot? You?ll never know!

When looking for a fat burner, there are two essential things to look for:

1. Ingredients you recognize, or can look up. For example, some of the more famous fat burner ingredients include caffeine and synephrine. These can be looked up in the bodybuilding.com directory

2. Respectable Brands. We?ve all been fooled by the supplements that claim to have fat burning or even anabolic effects, only to end up with a placebo at best. But with well respected companies that have exceptional reputations for the latest in research and technology, you know that you?re getting the greatest quality product for your money.

Personally I?ve had excellent results with fat burners, and here are a few of my picks for the most effective of the bunch:

Nutrex Lipo-6- Not only was this the Bodybuilding.com?s fat loss product of the year for 2007, it also was the energy supplement of the year! This product is one of the best selling and most critically acclaimed of the fat loss supplements, but that is just a side note. This supplement has been the most effective of anything I?ve tried to get me back into beach-body shape after a nice winter/spring mass gaining period. When taking Lipo, your body feels warmer and you can tell it?s working because of it. The reason that Lipo 6 is such an effective fat burner really lies in its ingredients, which are shown below:

Ingredients: (1)

Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones -
    Guggulsterones come from a plant in India, where it has been used as an aid for weight loss for many years. Essentially guggulsterones stimulate the thyroid gland in an enzymatic way to increase the metabolism (2.)

Yohimbine HCL-
    Yohimbe comes from the bark of a west-African tree, and is a very powerful antioxidant which can also lead to vasodilatation in the body (3.) This basically means that the blood vessels of the body will increase in diameter, supplying the muscles and skin with more oxygen and nutrients. This is good because it causes an increase in heart rate and allows more efficient oxygenation to the muscles especially while exercising.

Caffeine Anhydrous-
    Caffeine is essentially the most popular stimulant found in normal foods. Some examples include coffee, tea, and most soft drinks. Caffeine is most simply a central nervous stimulant, which basically means that physical as well as mental processes of the body are stimulated. For us bodybuilders, this means that that groggy feeling right after waking, or the three-o-clock slump can be removed, as long as you have your trusty caffeine supplement on hand.

Bioperine 5mg
    Bioperine comes from black pepper. Bioperine is very capable of moving directly into the bloodstream and therefore aids in the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This increased absorption of nutrients which would aid in thermogenesis, one of the main goals of a fat burner (4.)

The real reason that I chose this product as my number one selection is that it has been incredibly effective for me. It has a small number of ingredients, all of which have a distinct and specific purpose, rather than some fat burners having dozens of ingredients for the sake of filling out the label. It also utilizes a liquid-capsule, which dissolves in the stomach better than a solid pill.

While on Lipo 6, I can maintain an exceptionally high amount of productivity at work as well as the gym due to the fact that it doesn?t give me Jitters or make me antsy. It has just the right amount of kick to get you going.

Optimum Nutrition?s Thermo Cuts Extreme-

This product uses some of the same ingredients as in Lipo 6 including:
    1. Synephrine
    2. Caffeine
    3. Yohimbine HCl
    4. Guggulsterones

A couple addition ingredients are added as well, which will be discussed below.

Green Tea Extract-
    Green Tea Extract is known for its excellent antioxidant potential as well as its ability to aid in proper flora of bacteria and other microorganisms in the intestines (5.) The addition of these two pieces aid in the overall health of an individual, thus aiding in allowing proper blood flow, and the ability to work out to one?s full potential.

Sunflower Oil Extract-
    The main purpose of sunflower oil is that it contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA.) This molecule is a rather complicated unsaturated fat, but to simplify it to a degree, it essentially regulates fat and protein metabolism in animals (6.) This essentially slows the breakdown of protein during exercise, which is definitely what we?re looking for here at Bodybuilding.com.

Coleus forskohlii-
    Very simply stated, this compound has a stimulating effect on the thyroid. This ramps up metabolism which means that more calories will be burnt without even exerting yourself. It also has an effect on cAMP which is the simple and broken down form of ATP, the body?s energy molecule. This simply causes more energy output to create the ATP?s and thus more calories burnt by the user (7.)

Overall, I chose this product once again because of the simple ingredient profile, and the lack of fillers. I like this product more than Lipo 6 in one aspect. It has less caffeine so I can take it at night and still sleep soundly. Now I know that not all people can sleep under the effects of a stimulant, but I assure you that this supplement is much milder than lipo 6, perhaps a great choice for people who can?t handle Lipo 6.

MHP Anadrox-

My third choice for a fat burner is Anadrox by MHP. Now, taking pills and numerous shakes is not my style, so this supplement is awesome because it combines, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine (NO2) as well as synephrine and guggulsterones. With the gains in size due to creatine, as well as the INSANE pumps from the NO2, this product proves to be a one stop shopping experience for someone looking to put on some lean muscle, as well as leaving excess flab behind.

Ephedra was an exceptionally effective fat burner. Now that it?s no longer the key ingredient, loads of research has been going on to find new and safer stimulant and thermogenic ingredients. With these ingredients listed above, we move closer and closer to being as effective as ephedra was, minus the harmful side effects that Ephedra displayed.

I would absolutely recommend these three supplements to anyone looking to lose a few extra pounds. Keep in mind, depending on your goal, I would suggest a different one, for example the Thermo-Cuts has less caffeine and the Anadrox has NO2 and Creatine.

One last note about fat-burners. Always pay very close attention to the way you feel while on them. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, such as heart palpitations or anxiety, you should stop taking that product. There are stimulant free fat-burners as well as thyroid regulators that can work just as well. There?s no sense in risking it all for a couple extra pounds.

Thanks for checking out my article!

-K (Opiewags99)

References:
    (1) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/lipo6.html
    (2) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/guggul.html
    (3) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/yo.html
    (4) http://www.diet-supplement-review.com/bioperine.html
    (5) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/green.html
    (6) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cla.html
    (7) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fors.html

glaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and opie would know about fat burners... he's 153lbs!

Lol

Give me a break bud, just trying to write an article like everyone else.

Bodybuilding.com CSR Boise Ninja's Avatar
    Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New product

I think the next great Fat loss product is going to be Dren by MHP, check out the ingredients and you'll be iimpressed

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Hydroxicut Hardcore is a top seller at the bodybuilding.com store why is not listed here?
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

★Auf Granit beißen★ Das Gildenmeister's Avatar
    Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up MuscleTech's ThermoGain

I've tried a few fat burners and none of them have stuck out to me. The ones that i did loose weight with, it seemed like i lost a good amount of muscle too. ThermoGain impressed me to say the least, with a steady diet and workout plan this supp helped me cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. The Thermogain formula contains both patented and patent-pending ingredient combinations. Alpha-Gain is a blend of ingredients that includes tri-creatine malate and alpha lipoic acid, which efficiently helps drive creatine into your muscles. The ingredients of Incinerate include green tea extract (leaf) and caffeine, which helps burn calories. If u havent tried it, i highly recommend u do.

★Auf Granit beißen★ Das Gildenmeister's Avatar
    Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Das Gildenmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
    Hydroxicut Hardcore is a top seller at the bodybuilding.com store why is not listed here?
    top selling doesnt mean anything...
    look at how much they advertise hydroxycut... not to mention look how pretty that bottle it comes in is.

mrsmarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know the topic of Fat Burners is somewhat controversial. But I need advice. I don't want to be/take these pills for ever. I just need a month boost before a winter vacation. I purchased Thyrolan by Promatrix. I'm only taking 1/4 of the recommended dosage since I have a low tolerance to caffeine. I do feel like I’m high on these pills, heart palpitations, headaches, speaking fast and some shortness of breath (only a few times) since I’ve been taking this product. I did loose 7 lbs and it surely helps with the energy levels when I work out. Can someone help me with this? I want to make sure that I won't affect my health with these seeing that I'm taking way less then the recommended dosage and that it's only for a short period of time? Any suggestions on the product itself?

helli3yte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrsmarr View Post
    I know the topic of Fat Burners is somewhat controversial. But I need advice. I don't want to be/take these pills for ever. I just need a month boost before a winter vacation. I purchased Thyrolan by Promatrix. I'm only taking 1/4 of the recommended dosage since I have a low tolerance to caffeine. I do feel like I’m high on these pills, heart palpitations, headaches, speaking fast and some shortness of breath (only a few times) since I’ve been taking this product. I did loose 7 lbs and it surely helps with the energy levels when I work out. Can someone help me with this? I want to make sure that I won't affect my health with these seeing that I'm taking way less then the recommended dosage and that it's only for a short period of time? Any suggestions on the product itself?

oxy elite pro is a top 3. you just take 1-2capsules per day . i took a whole bottle before. i was still fine.