junglemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I feel tired and don't have enough energy during WO.

I was wondering, maybe it is because I eat wrong?
    I don't use protein powder, coz i don't have money for it (here in Israel it is 6 times more expensive than here at bb.com)
    Even though i'm trying to eat clean and every 3-4 hours.
    One hour before workout at evening - I eat large bown of chicken or tuna salad, which consists of tuna/chicken , eggs, and lots of veggies. Maybe I need to drunk lot of coffee to feel more awake? Maybe because I eat large bowl of this salad - all energy goes to digestng? What do you say?

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I say you need carbs before.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah forsure get some carbs. Also, drink lots of water during a work out, I find that gives me a little more energy.

junglemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, after I started to eat clean - (and i'm trying to cutting down) - I'm afraid of all those pastas os of hell. My diet is very low on carbs.
    So do you think milk shake with 1/2 cup of oats may help?

Registered User WillWork4Muscle's Avatar
    WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by junglemike
    Yes, after I started to eat clean - (and i'm trying to cutting down) - I'm afraid of all those pastas os of hell. My diet is very low on carbs.
    So do you think milk shake with 1/2 cup of oats may help?
    You can try 1/2, but after a day of outside work in FL even 1 cup does not help me during my workout. A banana and a cup of oats along with an energy drink and I am still drained before I even set foot in the gym. 90 degree 100% humidity all day will do that to ya.
    My point is depending on why you are tired, it just might not matter. But try more carbs for sure.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by junglemike
    I was wondering, maybe it is because I eat wrong?
    I don't use protein powder, coz i don't have money for it (here in Israel it is 6 times more expensive than here at bb.com)
    Even though i'm trying to eat clean and every 3-4 hours.
    One hour before workout at evening - I eat large bown of chicken or tuna salad, which consists of tuna/chicken , eggs, and lots of veggies. Maybe I need to drunk lot of coffee to feel more awake? Maybe because I eat large bowl of this salad - all energy goes to digestng? What do you say?
    read this. it should help...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=512103
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Carbs.

DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100)
    cookies before wo

chocolate cookies, they work for me