Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why are you losing weight?

Why did you decide to lose weight? I was going to make this a poll, but then I figured that people would want to pick all the options at once. I understand that people have a lot of reasons, so I'd love to hear them. I personally decided to lose weight and get a clean cut body after thinking about my mortality. I really do not want to die fat. I know I'm only 20, but for some reason, I kept saying to myself that we only get one life to live, and I wanted to live the rest of it in peak physical condition. I also am doing it for health reasons (relates to mortality). And of course I'm doing it for the perks fit people get. Let's face it, life's easier when you're lover than 20% BF, and it gets easier the better you look. Tell me why you decided to lose it...
    12/01/04 - 305+LBS!
    8/17/05 - 255Lbs.
    9/19/05 - 243Lbs.
    10/18/05 - 234Lbs.
    11/15/05 - 222Lbs.
    12/28/05 - 223Lbs.
    02/06/06 - 210Lbs!

Squat - 1275 Lbs.
    Bench - 775 Lbs.
    Curl (MAX) - 350 Lbs.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fiance dumped me, i was fatter than ever. Tried to date.... and got a rude awakening.....

i've been going ballistic trying to get in shape ever since.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 main reasons
    1. tha girls 2 be better in sports 3 friends stop crackin jokes on me sometimes cuz their cut and im not

thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I decided to lose weight because I stopped smoking/drinking after 14 years so I thought...why not. I obviously want to become more attractive to the opposite sex...even though I'm married, and just feel better about myself. I've been away from home for about 6 years now, and the next time I go back I'd like to look quite different.
    *When the man is confused with the legend, the myth is born*

rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdryden is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Short Answer: Girls

It does go a little deeper than that.
    I think I always need to be improving on something. Before I started going to the gym, my big goal was to quit smoking... Since I did that (As of monday I havent had a smoke in 6 months) I think I just used the momentum to improve myself in other ways.
    Plus now I can actually run!

luke1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn skelooth your losses are sweet.

chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been overweight all my life, i couldn't work out why i was so overweight, i didn't eat that much in the way of junkfood, no more than the next skinny guy.... then i jumped on the scaled in december 2004 and they read 155kg's (i'm 5'7") and i was getting chest pains, i decided that i either had to lose weight or lose my life... i chose to lose weight... plus it's good actually having a shot with girls now.... i've since worked out why i was fatter than the next guy... and how to fix it

current Weight 110kg's
    The body can achieve what the mind can conceive

Great Diet + Plenty of Exercise + Plenty of Rest = Results

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by luke1987
    damn skelooth your losses are sweet.
    now if i could get some local hotties to say that, i'd be open for business.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am losing weight so I can serve my country in the Navy ^_^
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very shallow and superficial reasons for me... I just did not like the way I looked... it was... uuugh... uuuugggggllllyyyy.....

Since around 2001 I've lost close to 50lbs.. (peaked at 220... weak as hell.. no muscle) and I'm still fat (around 23% BF... close to 'obese)... huge love-handles and huge flabby gut... but stronger than ever and better proportioned for SURE.

jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtb83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's simple, pussy. If I could eat McDonalds everyday and still get decent pussy I would, but it doesn't work that way unless you have money.

HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jtb83
    It's simple, pussy. If I could eat McDonalds everyday and still get decent pussy I would, but it doesn't work that way unless you have money.
    Prostitution is legal here in Toronto, and a THRIVING industry from what I understand... if I wanted pussy I could just pay for it, i'm pretty sure I could afford it...

but really in the end that's not what it's all about for me... I just want to be as close to perfection as possible so I can demand that of my prospective mate... sad but true... i have to get over this shallowness...

bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonbootgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jtb83

Or unless you live in Maryland.

**banjo lilts softy through the air**
    "If there's a barrier up
    I'm pushing through it
    A door slammed in my face
    I'm kicking through it" --Sick of it All

"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands,
    hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats."
    --H.L. Mencken

Non illegitimi te carborundum!

Dokstarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dokstarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To better myself...

I don't really have a good reason for me really going hardcore since the beginning of summer. I've always done sports year round and done stuff, but something just cicked this year, and I needed something.

I really don't know why.. I just have to...

Of course thats not a good answer for friends and family who've become a bit concerned, but oh well.. that's the best answer I have.

JSmile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It starts out with girls.

It ends up being something so much deeper-proving everyone wrong and enjoying the revenge of doing so.
    3/15: 365lbs.
    Was on a Starvation Diet till 6/1 and found bb.com
    6/1: 290lbs
    7/26:255lbs
    8/1: 252lbs
    8/8: 250lbs
    8/15:247lbs
    8/22:243lbs
    9/12:239lbs
    40/40/20 with heavy lifting and cardio 3-4 days a week.
    Immediate goal: 220 lbs by December 15, 2005.
    Short Term Goal: 8% bf by May 9, 2006.
    Long Term Goal: 210 and 8%bf(Thanks to DJohnson)

Male, 19 years old, 6'2.

Originally Posted by Dokstarr
    To better myself...

I don't really have a good reason for me really going hardcore since the beginning of summer. I've always done sports year round and done stuff, but something just cicked this year, and I needed something.

I really don't know why.. I just have to...

Of course thats not a good answer for friends and family who've become a bit concerned, but oh well.. that's the best answer I have.
    Yah, friends and family sometimes aren't as helpful/supportive as you might think...

I look OK in most clothing, and don't look fat ... I hide it very well... and many people think I'm insane for wanting to lose more 'weight'... "you look fine! one brownie won't hurt you... you're a rail!" ... well... 23% BF isn't a rail last time I checked...

man, this oatmeal sucks ass.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Girls.

A personal challenge for myself.

To look better. To be more confident. To feel better than other guys.

habitual line stepper AshyLarry's Avatar
    AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Girls were a factor but the number one reason, I just to look good in nice clothes. Might sound strange but I just want to wear a stripe shirt and not look like I'm expanding. So I'd have to say clothes is a big time reason behind it.

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Girls
    2. I am NOW able to
    3. I would just feel better
    4. Slim fit cloths

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

1. health reasons i have hypertension,asthma,emphazyma,hietal hernia. and it`s all from being obese. and i`m only 25.
    2. tired of being that fat f%^ker i have always been.
    3.girls,girls,girls, i want the women i always dreamed about getting.
    4. tired of only being able to walk to the end of the block.
    5. i want to live longer.
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want all the benefits of being fit.

Girls of course (who the hell doesn't)
    Better athletic performance
    Easier to get around
    To be healthier (excess abdominal fat is not healthy, the lower the better)
    To be able to walk around shirtless without a hint of embarrasment
    Just for the challenge of accomplishing something few people have the will to do.

Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Girls
    2. I'm only 18, with 5 years me and a bunch of mates are going on a euro trip and ibiza will be included. So again girls, I dont wanna be fat when I go.
    3. I wanna be able to sprit again not just have jogging.
    4. I wanna loose weight but still bodybuild as I have always been big, even when not fat and I don't think I could cope being small.
    5. Mum died from hereditary cancer, i'll get it if i'm fat. I have 10000000000% better chance of not getting it if i'm fit.
    6. Girls again
    7. Junk food has so much crap in it it starts to taste average after a while, if you eat healthy and eat a junk food treat you will enjoy it 10 times more than eating crap all day every day.
    8. Easier to get around
    9. Not emabarresed to bend over to pick something up for example.
    10. Got to beach without shirt on, i live 3km from beach, yea I knowm u hate me but thats what you get from living is australia.
    11. To challenge myself
    12. To start martial arts, a fat ass cant jump around kicking and stuff and its stopped me, now im getting fitter and I might start soon.
    13. To be able to say "if you put set you mind on something and ignore negative remarks you can do it".
    14. Go **** up some ppl who always gave me **** whne I was fat, well maybe, ill just make embarress then infront of there friends or something, lol
    15. running round is good with you mates to play sports, being fat and sitting out watching your friends sux.
    16. Tired of being tired
    17. Tired of being the fat ****!
    18. Have a Medium shir fit again (or large as I have wide shoulders)
    19. not look for the biggest clothes, the crap cheep ones, get good cloths and not worry about knowing that it's not gonna fit.
    20. Gilrs
    21. Did I menthion girls?
    22. More confidence
    23. Now that i have started, ppl want me to finish, dont wanna let em down.
    24. proving it can be done and fat donesnt mean fat for ever
    25. girls
    31. Could go on for ages.
    32. Last one, get a girl after the fun, when im like 28 or something and settle down. Do you know how many fat dudes there are out there coz no girl wants them. They are depressed and life sux for them coz they are fat and not doing anything bout it.

Guess thats it...

Did I mentions going clubbing, partying and getting girls?

lol

Nick2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reasons i decided to lose weight in no particular order are:

1. Tired of fat jokes and people constantly cuting me down which brought my self esteme down.
    2. I wanted to wear all the cool size large T-Shirts that they never made in 3X large size
    3. My health was geting very bad, Could barely climb up the stairs and my knee's were geting bad.
    4. The cost of 2 - 3 fast food meals a day was making me broke.
    5. Couldn't see my muscles and wanted to have a body that women would like and not a body they would laugh at.
    6. Couldn't ride a bicycle without the tires flatning out.

Well i guess thats about it, Im currently down from 231 to 165 but just started bulking yesterday to add more lean mass.

PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PapaRingo61 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I have had a steady girlfriend for a pretty long time, so that wasn't a main factor for me.

For me some of it was going to the gym and seeing these cocky idiots who were blessed by genetics and never worked a day in their lives. I told myself that I could be better than them.

Also, I just got pissed when I'd see myself in a mirror. I'd make an effort to never see my reflection, I hated it. One day I told myself enough is enough.

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    See my six pack! If you've been fat most of your teen years it's nice to get down to a bf% that allows your midsection definition to shine...
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PapaRingo61
    Well, I have had a steady girlfriend for a pretty long time, so that wasn't a main factor for me.

For me some of it was going to the gym and seeing these cocky idiots who were blessed by genetics and never worked a day in their lives. I told myself that I could be better than them.

Also, I just got pissed when I'd see myself in a mirror. I'd make an effort to never see my reflection, I hated it. One day I told myself enough is enough.

I can relate to that, definitely. At uni every single window is dark and reflective. I usually don't look at my reflection, and if I accidentally catch a view of it I turn my head. I hate it. Even though I don't look fat at all anymore it still bugs me.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh and my reasons...

1.Health. I got warned by my parents that I was a heart attack waiting to happen, I decided after my final exams were over(which is why I put on so much weight) that that wasn't going to be a worry anymore.

2.Appearance. Not just for girls, but for everyone. I look back at pictures of myself last year and feel like throwing up. I was a complete mess, I feel 100x better than I did then. The world feels like a different place.

3.Confidence. I had no confidence while obese. People used to give me **** about it, girls wouldve thrown up at the thought of even hugging me, it ruined my social life, the only people who wanted contact with me were my best mates and my family. It just made my problem worse.

4.Girls. Of course! I was overweight/obese for most of my teen years and felt like **** everytime my mates talked about their girlfriends/hooking up etc. I had nothing to contribute to these conversations and had to sit out of it and look like a tool. Got fed up of that pretty quickly.

01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01tmac01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    of course u can get girls with a fairly bad body u just gotta have 2 main things CONFIDENCE and GAME! and through all my gf's ive noticed they love when u make them laugh but yea bein ripped will make u get noticed by more though but sometimes u need more than muscle
    currently trying to get ripped for summer

ive learned that for this to work u gotta go beyond what u usually do because if u keep doing the same ol stuff your gonna get the same old results

Yeah I know guys who have bad bodies and get laid but I only know very superficial girls, theyre the only kind I've ever known. I have no clue where these guys are meeting girls that dont care about the body.

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lucious
    Yeah I know guys who have bad bodies and get laid but I only know very superficial girls, theyre the only kind I've ever known. I have no clue where these guys are meeting girls that dont care about the body.
    The internets! The catch... you can't care about theirs either
    Attached Images