Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Replacement for Split Squats\Lunges

I JUST HATE THEM ! (imbalances causin bad techniqe and it's not fun)

What can I do instead? (Compound)

Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you sayin you hate them cause they hurt and are uncomfortable, suck it up.

If your saying you hat them cause they cause a direct pain, then try supersetting them with other exercises that work the same target muscle. This will force you to lower the weight and correct your form.

If you have to replace them then I'd say replace the squats with leg press and lunges with Glute/Ham raises.

Really cant be certain that these replacements are what you need cause you didnt give your split....or much info at all for that matter.

Registered User __Lifter4Life__'s Avatar
    __Lifter4Life__ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Squats, suck the pain up

Front Squats, Real BB Hack Squats

Lunges, I do not like BB lunges, DB Lunges are better for me (I know all about its easy to cheat but I don;t)

You could try step ups..they are a great alternative.

Lifter,
    Old name 'Lifter4Life' Some reason It wont let me post under that current name.

Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rim Shaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    External Resistance sunday:
    -Stiff legged deadlift
    -Full Squats

External Resistance wednesday:
    -Split Squats
    -Deadlifts

It's a strength program, (3-5 reps) bars are LOADED that is why some exersices are annoying....

Can I do the split Squats in the Smith Machine ?what's the difference ?
    Cuz I can really feel my glute working while split sqatting... it's great. but again.. what is the differnce smith VS free.

BTW what is Power Snatch ?