TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking & Taking Thermogenics

I'm currently bulking.

Can I bulk up and take a thermogenic or bulk and consume some magnolia bark,Chromium,Evodiamine,Sclareolide,Hoodia stack. I need to find some combo that will allow me to eat the extra calories but make sure they don't store as fat, or spike insulin. Is it possible?

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    simple.
    dont eat fatty foods. yes, it sounds easy, but try it
    get rid of fast food.
    get rid of mayonase
    get rid of butter.
    there's a TON of gross calories/fat that are unneeded.
    get these
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella9a.htm
    see how that works out
    and NO do NOT take a thermo when bulking, it counteracts what you're trying to do. and as clean as you may/can eat, you will get soem fat along with the muscle. yes it sucks, but hey, thats humans. hope that helps
    -marty
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you possibly need a thermogenic... especially while bulking?
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cell-Tech
    Why would you possibly need a thermogenic... especially while bulking?
    ...ya, I don't get it either. Hoodia is an apitite supressant...

maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100) maffie is not very well liked. (-100)
    If that's what you all think... then i'm VERY sure none of you all are supporters of Muscle-tech's new Thermogain or something. Says it's suppose to help you bulk while helping you to stay lean... I guess its a mixture of those ALA, fish oil kinda stuff. Maximising nutrional partitioning towards muscle.

Any insight on these?

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Staying lean whilst bulking is possible, its just not possible for everyone.

Cant wait to see the back lash at the muscletech support LMAO

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by maffie
    If that's what you all think... then i'm VERY sure none of you all are supporters of Muscle-tech's new Thermogain or something. Says it's suppose to help you bulk while helping you to stay lean... I guess its a mixture of those ALA, fish oil kinda stuff. Maximising nutrional partitioning towards muscle.

Any insight on these?
    errr... sigh.
    that product is basically trying to give hype to the "lose fat bulid muscle" scandal. overpriced, and havent seen too many good reviews about it (no one i work out with goes near muscletech due to budget). thermo gain should probably be taken with hypocaloric diet and bulking program, as stated, in order to gain msucle. he cant do both.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you need a quick energy boost before back ro leg day, I can understand taking a thermo, bout other than that, you don't need one on a bulking diet. If you're affraid of storing fat, you can always try CARDIO.